- One of the world's highest elevated Cannabis Clubs.
- HCH grows close to 100% of their own product.
- We sell all Organic, Soil-Grown, Hand-Trimmed, Slow Cured Cannabis!
- Located directly off I-70 in Silverthorne.
- Hours of Operation: 9am-9:55pm Open 7 days a week! (excluding major holidays)
- Over 55 strains available.
- Pay with Cash or Credit (We do not take American Express).
- We are located right off the I-70. Take Exit 205 Silverthorne/Dillon and head West on the Blue River Parkway.
- Located across the street from Wendys, above the Grind Skate-Shop & Ski Rental.
Please confirm your email before writing a review.
awesome service .. Thanks for not being impatient . matt was great and helped us verywell with every question and waa knowledgeable about weed maps ...Must go place
Dope atmosphere good vibe an bomb budz I will be bac next time I'm out here
I could smell the kush aroma from the parking lot... great staff lots of og strains and cookie crosses chem 4 is a must try.
Hands down best bud in Colorado and best shop in the mountains!
The guy with the dreads seemed super stonded and sold me the saltiest weed for a high price. Dont go here. Shitty stafd. Shitty bud
Sorry you had that experience with me and our buds. If you'd like to come back in we can try and straighten things up for you! Be well!
Best buds in town hands down. Staff is very knowledgeable about the flowers. Joe lindsey is a great employee
High Country Healing is a medical and recreational marijuana dispensary. This makes them unique in that most dispensaries are one or the other. Upstairs of a strip mall, this dispensary has it all. Swag, bongs, pipes, bubblers, pre-rolls, dabs, edibles, buds, you name it! The bud tenders are super friendly and knowledgeable.
- They take cards! No need to hit the ATM
- They have a loyalty program!
- A great selection with amazing prices
- The Mini-Joints are a great way to sample some of the strains for a great price
- Everyone that works there is so kind and friendly and helpful
- They will only let so many people back in the bud room (but it's not really a downside - it makes it safer for everyone, and you get one on one attention from the bud tender). If you have to wait, all the swag and glass are out in the main area, and there's some good reading too.
Overall, this is my favorite dispensary in Colorado!
1 person thought this review was helpful
I would drive somewhere else they are taxing way more then they should. kinda greedy if you ask me. when I told the bud tender about the over priced cartridge he told me I should just go somewhere else