THIS PAGE REPRESENTS THE MEDICAL HCH ONLY, AND NOT THE RETAIL.
- One of the world's highest elevated Cannabis Clubs.
- Located directly off I-70 in Silverthorne.
- Hours of Operation: 10am-10pm (rec), 10am-7pm (medical). Open 7 days a week! (excluding major holidays)
- Over 55 strains available.
- First time patients receive Member pricing!
- Cashless ATM accepts Debit Card with pin.
- Located above Quizno's Sandwich Shop and the Grind Skate-Shop.
- Special needs access. Stairs can be avoided if you park in the front of the building closest to the dominos/liquor store. The Elevator is located next to the Quizno's and the Grind
Please confirm your email before writing a review.
Just stopping by the Summit a few days before tourning da' Boat and need to replenish my edibles for mega resort life for a bit. A hot receptionist was a definite unexpected bonus and is always a pleasant, welcomed sight.
Got my usual Edipure as labeled, resort priced, with tax included and was back on the road in 10 minutes. Nice and to be expected with late spring conditions.
I heard you guys were also in Colorado Springs, might be stopping by sometime.
Best flower thru and thru I've seen in Colorado so far! concentrates on point - bit pricy but so worth it !
Good med shop.
Summit Sweet Skunk is a nice sativa. I bought the top level stuff, and I could tell some nugs were definitely headier than other nugs. Nice edible selection. Prices ok; not the best, not the worst. Bud is definitely worth the price.
All in all, a good med stop for the mountains. In and out fast, once I figured where it was.
Great staff and great flower. I love all the options you guys have. Everything is grade A! Mendo purps is on point as well. My father enjoyed your recreational side as well. Great product selection and knowledge
1 person thought this review was helpful
Awesome place, friendly staff, and all around amazing experience! SHOP HERE IF YOU'RE IN SUMMIT!
No one I know goes there, the prices are insane .. Even with a locals discount ! Heard the bud is great quality but there are other places where you can get better bang for your buck.
Finally some dank nugz. On vacation with my father… Got ripped off in Denver yesterday. This place was the shit!
Extremely friendly and helpful staff and the best buds around!