Though the original breeders remain unknown, the elusive hybrid strain Skunkberry is said to be a cross between Skunk and Blueberry genetics, of which the exact phenotypes remain a mystery. Awarded first place for best hybrid at the 2012 High Times Cannabis Cup in Denver, and Best Adult-use Hybrid flower at the 2016 THC Championship, also hosted in the Mile High City, Skunkberry is highly coveted for its skunky, blueberry-like flavor and high levels of THC. Skunkberry is available in seed form via the Canadian seed bank Peak Seeds BC. This plant grows to a moderate height, suitable for either indoor or outdoor growing environments, especially in situations where space is slightly limited due to its compact size and heavy yields. Following an eight- to nine-week flowering period, cured Skunkberry buds are light green with orange hairs and frosty trichomes. One sample of Skunkberry, analyzed by the cannabis testing laboratory Analytical 360, tested for about 17% THC, but some have reported that other varieties of this strain contain higher levels, exceeding 20%.
5 Skunkberry Products
- HybridSkunkberry $125/OZprices by ounce1/8$301/4$551/2$100oz$175prices by gram1g$9
- HybridSkunkberryprices by ounce1/8$22.091/4$40.171/2$68.30oz$120.53prices by gram1g$6.42
- HybridSkunkberry Pre-Roll [1g]each$14
- HybridSkunkberryprices by ounce1/8$451/4$801/2$150oz$280
- HybridHotbox - Skunkberryprices by ounce1/8$55.80