Visit www.OnlineMedicalCard.com to get licensed in minutes.
STEP 1 – Fill out standard patient form online
STEP 2 – Video chat with doctor on your cell phone or desktop (every day 10am - 10pm)
STEP 3 – Get your recommendation letter (printable PDF format) It only takes 10 minutes!
======= Start here: OnlineMedicalCard.com ============
- New Patient Recommendation: $59
- New Patient Recommendation + Photo ID: $79
- Recommendation Renewal: $45
* YOU WON'T BE CHARGED IF YOU ARE NOT APPROVED
* YOU ARE COVERED BY OUR FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
* 100% ONLINE & MOBILE-FRIENDLY
Complete the quick application now at OnlineMedicalCard.com or call us for any questions at: 888-988-8420
Medical Cannabis vs Recreational in 2018. Save up to 25% or more with a card!
• Pay an average of 15% less in taxes compared to recreational when legalized.
• Get access to medical only dispensaries with more availability, locations, and price options
• Get extra legal protection. No criminal penalties for driving with an open container or flying with mmj
• Higher purchase, carry, and grow limits. Possess 8X more cannabis legally. Grow up to 12 plants!
• Recreational dispensaries can't begin applying for licenses until 2018, and it will take time to implement properly. Meanwhile there are over 1000 medical dispensaries already open!
If spend more than $40 a month on cannabis (and 2018 will add tax), a medical recommendation saves you money. It's like having a Costco card for Cannabis! If you're like the average cannabis consumer who spends $60 monthly, you'll save an average of $100 annually!
The Most Popular Marijuana Clinic in California with a 5-Star Yelp Rating
• Over 50,000 active patients
• Physical clinic open since 2001
• Over 99% of our applicants get their recommendation letter
• Call us for friendly compassionate service: 888-988-8420
• A+ BBB Rating & 5-Stars on Yelp
• Over 200,000 evaluations performed by our doctors since we started
WHY CHOOSE ONLINEMEDICALCARD.COM?
• Extremely Fast Service We've streamlined the whole process to make it as easy as 1-2-3. You will literally be able to get access to medical cannabis in 10 minutes or less.
• 100% Mobile-Friendly Use your iPhone or Android device to video chat with one of our online doctors, every day from 10am to 10pm.
• 100% Money-Back Guarantee You are only charged if you are approved, however if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply call us at 888-988-8420 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a full refund.
• Receive Your Printable Rec Now by Email and Mail You will immediately receive your printable recommendation letter (PDF) and we will also immediately ship you a hardcopy with an embossed seal (allow 1-3 business days for delivery).
• Speak to Actual Human Beings We take pride in offering Californians unparalleled care and compassion. If you have any questions or concerns, you will always be able to call in and speak to a human being; not just leave a message or email.
A PRIVATE CLINIC TRUSTED BY 50,000+ PATIENTS
We are more than just a medical marijuana evaluation center. We are an actual general practice doctor's office (Steady Care Medical) that offers a wide range of medical services. If you believe medical marijuana can improve your quality of life, do not hesitate to obtain your doctor's medical card online at OnlineMedicalCard.com.
• 100% HIPAA Compliant
• 100% Private
• 100% Legal
• 24/7 Verification Walk-ins & appointments also accepted!
BBB A+ RATING We've been operating since 2001 and take pride in the level of service we offer. This is reflected in our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
GET YOUR RECOMMENDATION TODAY
Go to OnlineMedicalCard.com to get access to medical marijuana in minutes.
We guarantee your medical card (doctor recommendation) will allow you to purchase medical cannabis today.
Growers recommendation available for up to 99 plants!
I had a great experience with my consultation. The operator that connected me to my Dr. explained the process and was very friendly. The Dr. that I met was super friendly, asked appropriate questions. Highly recommend them!
1 person thought this review was helpful
Nice, clean space with excellent staff and doctors. They call in prescriptions, are organized and have clear billing. Pretty fast, too.
2 people thought this review was helpful
Great experience with the entire office staff! Thorough exam and excellent customer service! Everyone was very warm and friendly. I will definitely be returning to this office and referring all friends and family!
3 people thought this review was helpful
Amazing. The environment is clean, the staff is very professional, personable, and pleasant; patients are promptly seen at the time of their appointment, and the medical care (optometry) is superior to any we previously have had anywhere. I would recommend this medical facility.
4 people thought this review was helpful
Excellent experience. The staff was kind and friendly. Doctor was one of a kind. Knowledgeable and so considerate. Would recommend his expertise to all of my family and friends.
5 people thought this review was helpful
I would highly recommend steady care Medical. Doctor and his staff are very warm, professional, and friendly. A doctor is knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated to his practice. I was very impressed. Thank you for everything!!!
6 people thought this review was helpful
Steady Care was very helpful and informative with everything and I was very comfortable throughout the whole appointment. I would definitely go to Steady Care Medical Center again!!!
7 people thought this review was helpful
The steady care physician is a great doctor. He is patient and knowledgeable, and always tries to find the time to meet with his patients. I've visited him for a number of different situations over the past 18 months and I would recommend him to anyone I know.
8 people thought this review was helpful
I saw steady care Doctor about an issue thatch been going on for 1 years now. My previous doctor was able to do nothing for me, even with prescribing different things. Well I'm already feeling a lot better just one day after seeing steady care Doctor.
9 people thought this review was helpful
Very good. I visited several times and I never had to wait too much. Doctors are great and they always solved every issue. There is a convenient parking lot and the place is very nice. I recommend.
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS: The Compassionate Use Act of 1996 ensures that seriously ill Californians have the right to obtain and use cannabis for medical purposes where medical use is deemed appropriate and has been recommended by a physician who has determined that the person’s health would benefit from the use of medical cannabis. Recommendations must come from an attending physician as defined in Section 11362.7 of the Health and Safety Code. Cannabis is a Schedule I drug according to the federal Controlled Substances Act. Activity related to cannabis use is subject to federal prosecution, regardless of the protections provided by state law.