Missouri's Top Medical Marijuana Clinic Now Accepting New Patients At Independence Location:
$195 New Patient Evaluations and Same Day Certification Letter
$150 New Veteran Patients
Releaf Clinics has officially opened their Kansas City location in Independence. Getting your Missouri Medical Marijuana ID Card has never been easier or more affordable. Patients can now visit with a state-certified marijuana doctor. Our friendly support team can walk you through any issues you may need help with, from questions you might have, helping you schedule an appointment, to assisting you in obtaining your medical records--we are here to help in any way you may need. Give us a call today and get your medical marijuana recommendation.
NOTE: If patients are under the age of 18 they must have consent from a parent or legal guardian. Any patient caregiver must be present at the appointment, and obtain a caregiver card. All patients MUST bring their medical records showing a diagnosis of one or more of the qualifying conditions listed below.
3 Easy Steps To Get Your Missouri Medical Marijuana Card:
1) Determine if you qualify:
Patients must have one or more of the qualifying conditions approved by the State of Missouri:
- Any terminal illness
- Any chronic condition treated with a medication that could lead to dependence
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
- Chronic conditions causing severe, persistent pain or muscle spasms including: Multiple Sclerosis, Seizures, Parkinson's Disease, Tourette's Syndrome
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Huntington's Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Intractable Migraines
- Psychiatric disorders including, but not limited to, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) if diagnosed by a state-licensed psychiatrist
- Sickle Cell Anemia
2) Obtain Your Medical Records And Set An Appointment:
You may call our office for step-by-step instructions for obtaining your medical records. However, if you have difficulty obtaining your medical records, you can sign a medical release and our staff can do it for you. Just let us know if you need assistance when you call to schedule your appointment.
3) Visit A Releaf Clinics Doctor And Get A Physician Certification:
Each of our doctors are certified by the state to recommend medical marijuana. The doctor will look over all of your medical records, perform a brief examination, and determine if you qualify for the Missouri medical marijuana program. Once the doctor qualifies you for medical marijuana treatment, they will put together a treatment plan that specifically addresses your symptoms and conditions. The doctor will write a Physician Certification Form that you will send to the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services. You will then apply with the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services and they will issue your Missouri Medical ID Card.
Ask about our referral program and our great dispensary discounts.