Medical marijuana card doctors New York City now include the Hollywood Easy Clinic. You can count on our multiple years of experience in California to assist patients in Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Staten Island and Queens. We are currently located in Midtown Manhattan close to grand central station.
Medical Marijuana Card doctors New York City provide evaluations, certifications and recommendations for medical marijuana use. First of all we provide exemplary cannabis care assistance to patients with serious medical problems in New York. Furthermore the medical marijuana certification process in New York is run by the department of health in the state of New York. Finally, we are the only medical marijuana doctor who helps you throughout the process of getting your New York medical marijuana card.
Medical marijuana card New York steps
1. First of all, schedule an appointment with our medical marijuana doctor in our New York City office. Alternatively you can schedule an appointment online on our website. The sooner you speak with us, the easier the process becomes.
2. Consequently obtain any documentation of your medical condition. You can also have your prior records faxed to us in advance at (888) 374-2546. We have a consent for release of medical records under the consultation menu option. You will need to bring your medical records with you to your visit to our medical marijuana doctor. The qualifying serious medical problems for a medical marijuana card in New York include:
Cancer. Cancer is a disease of tissue growing beyond the its normal organ structure. It can be deadly and spread to other organs.
HIV. Human Immuno Deficiency Virus is an infection of your bodies defenses against infection or abnormal cells. The virus attacks your T Cells reducing their number. Without these T cells your body cannot defend itself.
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (AKA: ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease). ALS is a disease of progressive muscle weakness.
Parkinson’s disease is a brain disease that causes patients to have repetitive movements.
Multiple Sclerosis (AKA: MS) is a disease of the nerve covering that causes spasms and pain.
Spinal cord damage with spasticity can come after a traumatic gun shot or motor vehicle crash.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (AKA: IBS) (Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis)
Chronic Pain lasting over 3 months
3. Your visit with the medical marijuana doctor will include a full medical history and physical exam. After discussing your diagnosis and treatment plan, you will discuss with our medical marijuana doctor the risks and benefits of medical marijuana use.
4. Your doctor will give you your certification.
5. Go online and register with the state, pay and you should receive your card in one week.
You will need your medical marijuana certification and the New York state card to get into a dispensary. We provide the MMJ certification so you can register with the NY State Dept. of Health for your MMJ Card.
Give us a call, and let us help you get started.