- Herb(n) Elements is a recreational & medical marijuana retailer that celebrates the ever-growing diversity of cannabis products. Whether it’s oil cartridges, edibles, concentrates, drinks and syrups, tinctures, or just classic flower, we can accommodate all tastes and priorities. Our budtenders strive to create a welcoming atmosphere, and will provide any assistance necessary to find the perfect product for you
- Herbn Elements is a family owned and operated cannabis shop. We were fortunate enough to win a license to operate a shop in the state’s lottery. We were picked lucky number 12 (Go 12th fan!) in the first round of 21 picks.
- Unfortunately, our original location was re-zoned quickly after winning the license and thus disqualified. So the hunt was on for a new home which we found on Lake City Way after several months of searching.
- Established in April 2015 after an extensive remodeling project, this building originally sat at The Seattle Center for the 1962 World’s Fair, Century 21 Expo. It was one of the “International” buildings that showcased the European exhibit. Here’s a groovy map: http://www.expomuseum.com/1962/1962map-large.jpg
- After the conclusion of the World’s Fair, the structure was relocated to it’s current spot on Lake City Way and turned into a Midas service center which served the Lake City and Seattle Community for over 50 years. The building was in no shape to house a retail shop, so the garage was dismantled and almost completely rebuilt (including the help of many of our friends and family) to serve the needs of our customers.
- We are active in the North Seattle Chamber of Commerce, the Cannabis Organization of Retail Establishments (CORE), the Marijuana Business Association (MJBA), the Cannabis Women’s Alliance (CWA) and more.
- We’re just a hop, skip and a jump from Northgate, Ravenna, Maple Leaf, Sand Point, Bitter Lake, Kenmore, Bothell and Lake Forest Park. Since we open at 8:00am, many commuters will find it convenient to stop in before work.
- Come on in!
Please confirm your email before writing a review.
Convenient location, sleek interior, helpful staff & screens with full menu
Best shop on LCW and quite possibly in Seattle. Nothing but friendly, knowledgeable staff and a killer selection of products at very reasonable prices. Recently been hooked on the $25g's of concentrate from "hi guys." Keep up the great work!
This is my favorite shop in Seattle. Great Prices, Very friendly budtenders who are so patient when I ask to see EVERYTHING, haha. also! They have an reward program. Get a 20% discount on 1 regularly priced item every 10 visits you make! Loooove this place.
This place has the best customer service I've ever seen, great bud, and wonderful prices on bud... Just don't buy wax here it's supppppeeerrrr expensive... But now that I stopped dabbin this is my go to shop for an awesome encounter (before and after) BOOM...
Thanks for your review! We just sourced new concentrates that are way more affordable. Products are ever-changing in this new industry and we are always searching for good deals to pass along to our awesome customers.