Pootie Tang is reportedly a cross of LA Kush, an Indica-leaning hybrid, and Tang Tang, a racy sativa-dominant strain derived from a Blue Sonja backcross. The strain was originally bred in 2012 by New House Seed Co., a joint venture between two Colorado-based growers, Tierra Rojo and Paco. Though some Pootie Tang phenotypes are reported to resemble the LA Kush parent, most are reported to have the growth traits of Tang Tang. The sativa-leaning strain is reported to grow tall, producing long, dense, foxtailing buds with prominent orange stigma hairs. The purported flavor and aroma of this strain are predominantly earthy, and the strain is reported to give users an energetic high and stimulate the appetite. Pootie Tang won third place for Best Colorado Sativa at the 2015 High Times Cannabis Cup in Denver. Highly sought after in Colorado, Pootie Tang is reportedly hard to find outside of the state.
New House Seed Co.
19 Pootie Tang Products
- Indica | Grassroots CannabisPootie Tangprices by ounce1/8$451/4$801/2$145oz$270prices by gram1g$15
- SativaPootie Tang by Grassrootsprices by ounce1/8$60
- SativaPootie Tang by Grassrootsprices by ounce1/8$501/4$901/2$170oz$330prices by gram1g$152g$30
- SativaGrassroots Pootie Tang Flowerprices by ounce1/8$55
- SativaPootie Tang by Grassrootsprices by ounce1/8$55
- Sativa | Host CannabisPootie Tangprices by ounce1/8$301/4$551/2$90oz$155prices by gram1g$12
- SativaPootie Tang - Gold Shelfprices by ounce1/8$251/4$451/2$75oz$115prices by gram1g$8
- SativaPootie Tangprices by ounce1/8$351/4$601/2$85oz$135prices by gram1g$15
- SativaPootie Tangprices by ounce1/8$351/4$701/2$125oz$200prices by gram1g$12
- SativaBottom 10/g: Pootie Tangprices by ounce1/8$301/4$571/2$110oz$200prices by gram1g$102g$20