We are a full service provider of medical marijuana evaluations and recommendations for the state of Missouri.
Missouri Marijuana Card is now open in the Springfield Township area, making it even easier getting your medical marijuana recommendation. Our Springfield location makes it simple for patients to visit a state-certified marijuana doctor, and our friendly support team can walk you through any difficult hurdles before your appointment; from questions you might have, setting a time for your appointment, to obtaining your medical records -- we can help you with everything you need. So give us a call today and get your medical marijuana recommendation now so you can access dispensaries in accross the state of Missouri!
NOTE: Missouri Marijuana Card is currently accepting new patients of all ages. Children suffering from conditions such as severe epilepsy, seizures, Crohn's disease or other qualifying conditions, must have consent from a parent or legal guardian. The caregiver must also be present at the appointment, and obtain a caregiver card.
How To Go About Getting An Missouri Medical Marijuana Card
1) Determine if you qualify:
Following is a list of the current qualifying conditions:
• Intractable migraines, and other chronic pain, unresponsive to other treatment
• A chronic medical condition that causes severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome
• Debilitating psychiatric disorders, including, but not limited to, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) if diagnosed by a state licensed psychiatrist
• Human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome (HIV or AIDS)
• A chronic medical condition that is typically treated with a prescription medication that could lead to physical or psychological dependence, when a physician determines that medical use of marijuana could be effective in treating that condition and would serve as a safer alternative to the prescription medication; this can include anxiety disorders
• Any terminal illness; or in the professional judgment of a physician, any other chronic, debilitating or other medical condition, including, but not limited to, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Crohn’s disease, Huntington’s disease, autism, neuropathy, sickle cell anemia, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, cachexia and wasting syndrome.
2) Obtain your medical records and set an appointment:
If you call our offices, we can give you step-by-step instructions for obtaining your medical records. However, our staff can also help obtain your medical records for you. Just let them know when you call to set your appointment.
Please see our website for our most frequently asked questions!
Misssouri Marijuana Card is affiliated with Ohio Marijuana Card which is the state leader in recommendations!!!!