We are here to make accessing a cannabis educated doctor a comfortable and easy experience. You can relax and focus on your health, knowing that all laws are being respected and your information is safe.
You can get your prescription in five easy steps. Each of these steps is necessary to ensure proper accountability in helping connect you with your medical cannabis prescription.
1. You will need photo identification, a copy of Health Card, and a copy of your relevant medical records.
2. Next you can fill out our medical assessment form and submit to our website. This takes approximately 15 minutes.
3. Once the assessment form is complete and approved by our doctor that you are eligible for prescription marijuana, you can then make payment for our consultation processing fee via e-transfer or paypal.
4. When we have received your payment, we will schedule a video conference with our Doctor (MD) and you.
Our doctors will verify patients’ eligibility for cannabis use and assist you in registering with Health Canada under the ACMPR licensing legislation. Health Canada will send documentation licensing your use of medical cannabis.
He will prescribe to you medical marijuana and you will receive the documents in the mail.
5. Now you are ready to get your medical marijuana prescription filled! You will be given resources to select a Licensed Producer to order your prescriptions. Our Doctor will register also register you with the Licensed Producer of your choosing.
Nationwide online service
Contact with top Medical Cannabis Doctors
Fastest ACMPR license
Quick Video/Teleconference Appointments
Open 7 days a week 7am til 6pm
A broad range of medical conditions MAY BE eligible for both High CBD/Low THC or Full Strength THC medical cannabis recommendation, including:
● ALS (Lou Gehrig’s)
● Back Pain
● Cachexia (Wasting Syndrome)
● Crohn’s Disease
● Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome
● Hepatitis C
● HIV / AIDS
● Irritable Bowel Syndrome (with chronic abdominal pain)
● Lyme Disease
● Migraine Headaches
● Multiple Sclerosis
● Muscle Spasms
● Muscular Dystrophy
● Parkinson’s Disease
● Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD)
● Severe & Chronic Pain
● Severe Nausea
● Sickle Cell Anemia
● Any Terminal Condition
● Other Debilitating Condition of Like, Kind, Or Class