Coolkind Is a resource website that offers people a variety of clinical products and services. Our products are specific to health, wellness and personal growth. We are Cool kind people working together to build a better future for our clients and partners.
We want to share a way of living our lives free of pain, full of health and spiritual growth.
We connect you with our top leading certified cannabis doctors in our nation who will sit down with you and prescribe to you the recommended proper medical cannabis amount for your ailment.
When you get your medical cannabis prescription and apply to get an ACMPR license, it gives you access to grow your own marijuana, have someone grow it for you, OR enable you to get your prescription filled by a Licensed producer.
After you begin your medical cannabis treatment, you will be amazed at how you can finally live a much fuller life where you can finally go on those walks without pain, you can participate in activities you couldn’t before, and wake up feeling rejuvenated, and rested and not suffering.
We have four locations in Alberta ready to serve you if you need to visit one of our clinics for further support.
We are here to make accessing a cannabis educated doctor a comfortable and easy experience. You can relax and focus on your health, knowing that all laws are being respected and your information is safe.
You can get your prescription in five easy steps. Each of these steps is necessary to ensure proper accountability in helping connect you with your medical cannabis prescription.
1. You will need photo identification, a copy of Health Card.
2. Next you can fill out our medical assessment form and submit to our website. This takes approximately 15 minutes.
3. Once the assessment form is complete and approved by our doctor that you are eligible for prescription marijuana, you can then make payment for our consultation processing fee via e-transfer or paypal.
4. When we have received your payment, we will schedule a video conference with our Doctor (MD) and you.
Our doctors will verify patients’ eligibility for cannabis use and assist you in registering with Health Canada under the ACMPR licensing legislation. Health Canada will send documentation licensing your use of medical cannabis.
He will prescribe to you medical marijuana and you will receive the documents in the mail.
5. Now you are ready to get your medical marijuana prescription filled! You will be given resources to select a Licensed Producer to order your prescriptions. Our Doctor will register also register you with the Licensed Producer of your choosing.
Nationwide online service
Affordable Reliable Top Medical Cannabis Doctors in the country
Fastest ACMPR License to Grow
Quick Video/Teleconference Appointments
Open mondat to friday 7am til 7pm
A broad range of medical conditions MAY BE eligible for both High CBD/Low THC or the Full Strength THC medical marijuana recommendation, including:
● ALS (Lou Gehrig’s)
● Back Pain
● Cachexia (Wasting Syndrome)
● Crohn’s Disease
● Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome
● Hepatitis C
● HIV / AIDS
● Irritable Bowel Syndrome (with chronic abdominal pain)
● Lyme Disease
● Migraine Headaches
● Multiple Sclerosis
● Muscle Spasms
● Muscular Dystrophy
● Parkinson’s Disease
● Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD)
● Severe & Chronic Pain
● Severe Nausea
● Sickle Cell Anemia
● Any Terminal Condition