Centre Medical Cannabis Consultants
Montreal doctor- Centre Medical Cannabis Consultants
The staff of Centre Medical Cannabis Consultants have made it their goal to provide a welcoming and safe place for Canadian patients interested in cannabis treatments. Their core belief is that patients should have options when it comes to their well-being, and they strive to provide the resources to help their patients make educated health decisions. Centre Medical Cannabis Consultants help patients who are new to medical cannabis as well as those in need of a prescription or ACMPR production permit or renewals. Due to the limited educational resources and physicians willing to prescribe medical marijuana, finding a cannabis doctor can be difficult; which is where Centre Medical Cannabis Consultants steps in to help. Their network of doctors throughout Canada makes it easy for patients to book appointments, learn about medical cannabis, receive their prescription, and apply for production licenses.
1. Call and schedule an appointment with their nurse at their Montreal office. The nurse will go through medical history, current medications, etc. and screen if cannabis is the appropriate medicine to treat the patient’s needs.
2. Meet with one of their doctors. Doctor’s appointments are done using Skype. Depending on medical conditions, prescriptions can vary from 1 to 50g a day and are good for one year.
3. With a prescription, patients are ready to register online with one of Health Canada’s Licensed Producers to start ordering their products. CMC Consultants offers help with registration, as well as product selection and strain advice.
4. CMC Consultants also offers help with the application process to grow under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR).
Hours Of Operation
- mon10:00am - 5:00pm
- tue10:00am - 5:00pmOpen Now
- wed10:00am - 5:00pm
- thurs10:00am - 5:00pm
- fri10:00am - 5:00pm
- Member Since