The Spot is Southern Colorado's largest recreational dispensary. Located just west of U.S. 50 and Purcell Blvd. The Spot is also the closest recreational dispensary to the border of New Mexico and to the Colorado Springs and Fountain area. Please come in to see our state of the art facilities, quality products, and meet our highly educated, friendly bud-tenders! We are honored to be a Best of Pueblo Gold Medal Winner two years in a row! 2015 and 2016, and Best of Colorado Springs 2015 and 2016. Stop in today to check out our huge selection of cannabis, accessories and more!
At our Pueblo, Colorado dispensary location, you’ll find a huge selection of cannabis strains, edibles, and more, including:
- Located just west of U.S. 50 and Purcell Blvd
- The largest selection of cannabis strains in the state
- Huge inventory of edibles, including brownies, cookies, gummies, and many more
- Popular and potent selection of concentrates
- THC-infused topicals including oils, salves, compounds, soaks and health supplements
- A wide variety of cannabis accessories, like bongs, pipes, and dab kits
- Industry related apparel, Spot Apparel and an exclusive Push’n Weight retailer
- CUSTOMER APPRECIATION – 25% OFF selected Wax, Shatter and Bud. While supplies last. Not available with any other offer. Offer expires June 30th, 2017.
- Receive 20% off your entire purchase when you show your valid medical marijuana card at checkout
- The Spot offers a Military discount, please present your valid Military ID at checkout
- Grams starting at $10. The cheapest in Southern Colorado.
LOCALLY OWNED & OPERATED, WE ARE COLORADO PROUD.
BEST OF PUEBLO GOLD MEDAL WINNER // BEST OF COLORADO SPRINGS WINNER - 2015
The Spot 420 is a Gold Leaf member of the Colorado Cannabis Chamber of Commerce.
Please confirm your email before writing a review.
The Spot has really good deals and very friendly service.
Every time i go in, Tiana serves me :P Favorite person there.
Bud is always good
im gonna go there more often.
It looks bigger inside then outside Soo roomy.
The prices are a bit high, but its worth the money when it comes to getting stoned.
way too expensive. they wont talk about prices over the phone cause its too expensive. like all of pueblos dispensary's. ill pass
great budtenders and great prices on buds and concentrate. high cbd concentrate available here!
Great staff, great products, great variety, great atmosphere, great experience
So I just recently moved to Pueblo and Nicole here was amazing. She was friendly prompt and super chill. Will return.
Enjoy Pueblo, its a great community with great SPOTS!!!! call again soon.
Helpful staff, showed several different flowers. Got what I needed, store had great security; bud-tenders were easy to talk to and answered questions. A bit pricey; but, by far, they have also have largest selection of products. For a discerning consumer I'll pay more for top shelf and more options. Let me tell you, the flowers selections are excellent. Strong Recommend.
A review from a connoisseur who knows overall value is greatly appreciated, THANK!
Everyone was so helpful Jacob was patient and explained everything and made my trip enjoyable. Will def be back soon
Came in from out of town & they laced us up pretty good... Got some sweet deals lots of help most definitely be back
Call again next time you are in town and we will see if we can lace you with more good deals - thanks for taking time to review.
2nd time in store they give you a awesome coupon where you can get 6 grams for 30$ awesome place, great people!