EBO runs a great, customer-oriented delivery service. For those of you who value your time, transaction discretion, and are looking for an efficient, high-quality medicinal product provider - look no further. This review is based on a a transaction history with EBO that is approaching a dozen transactions- very satisfied.
Greg runs point on the deliveries and in-person customer interaction. He and his team handle all orders and interactions professionally and quickly.
- high quality product selection for both flower and edible staples: yak pills, kiva bars, fresh crystally flowers with seasonal varieties (bud quality: 5)
- convenient pay by credit card: stop going to the atm and carrying cash, this is so much more convenient; don't leave your house or work and build your cc points (atmosphere and accessibility: 5)
- great product access: often going direct to the source and able to accomodate quantities and sometimes special requests (e.g. edibles and concentrates; bud quality and staff: 5)
- great product knowledge: chops and greg are always suggesting new products and a couple of their suggestions have become new staples - that is valuable (staff: 5)
- professionalism: EBO and Greg are on-time; my experience is that they do what they say they are going to do (staff: 5)
I give them a 5 for price because I really value my time: EBO's service is convenient and saves me from having to travel, provides me with relevant actionable product information, and is tailored to my schedule and preferred payment method... can't really ask for more from a provider. These guys work hard at it and it shows. They cover both the peninsula and east bay.
Give these guys a shot and they won't disappoint.
Keep up the great work, EBO!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your personal experiences with EBO with other patients. We strive to be professional, punctual and private as well. We do our best to satisfy every patient both new ones and loyal. Thanks again for the kind words. Its always good to be appreciated.