Ringo’s Gift by Southern Humboldt Seed Collective is a high-cannabidiol (CBD) strain, which was named in honor of its original breeder, the CBD enthusiast Laurence Ringo. A cross of Harle-Tsu and ACDC, the strain can be found with various dominant phenotypes that typically express an elevated CBD-to-THC ratio. Ringo’s Gift produces a dense canopy of thin sun leaves during vegetation and stretches modestly during the flowering cycle. For indoor cultivators, Ringo’s Gift is a versatile hybrid that hits full maturation within 56-70 days of entering the flower cycle. Cultivated outside, the strain is finished maturing by mid-October in the Northern Hemisphere, or mid-April in the Southern Hemisphere, and produces large flowers with a slightly loose bud structure. Bred specifically for its therapeutic levels of CBD, Ringo’s Gift has an average CBD content of roughly 10% and typically has less than 7% THC. The strain was tested by Phylos Bioscience in 2016. Valued for its powerful anti-inflammatory effects by the medical marijuana community, Ringo’s Gift has elevated levels of Linalool and is said to instill a sense of creative energy. Ringo’s Gift won first place for Best CBD Concentrates at the 2015 Socal High Times Cannabis Cup.
Southern Humboldt Seed Collective, Phylos Bioscience
5 Ringos Gift Products
- IndicaZOMA RINGOS GIFT PRE ROLL 6PKeach$35
- IndicaRingos Gift (14:1 CBD) by Blocksburg Family Farms - 1/8th Ozprices by ounce1/8$22
- HybridRingos gift high CBDprices by ounce1/8$251/4$501/2$100oz$190prices by gram1g$8
- HybridCBD RINGOS GIFT BY BLUFF CREEK COMPANY INC. 15.6% CBDprices by ounce1/8$46
- HybridRingos Gift - Eighth - South Lake Farmsprices by ounce1/8$40