Map Filter:

Educate me?

posted by ganjahqueen at about 1 year ago

Square_missing
    Rank

I was wondering if someone could explain to me how delivery works, like the edicate and what to expect. Also I was wondering if their are any dispenserys open after 8pm anywhere in inland empire?

Square_4d0b59b44b22aa30257ad511
    Rank4

I haven't used one yet so i know i may be off here, but i think you just call in to give your recommendation info and they come out with the meds and probably snap a pic or something of your i.d/paperwork to verify and keep you in their system for future deliveries and show you what they have. You get your stuff and they go on their way. Tips? Don't know.. change or however much you feel comfortable/appropriate with given the distance of wherever the place is. As for places open late, just look around for spots close to your area and check the times on the map. Hours are listed and plenty of them stay open past 8 i'm sure. Anyone with actual experience with this feel free to chime in any time now <!-- s:) --><!-- s:) -->

In reply to ganjahqueen
    Square_6f13ec5f4a5b4871b6520f7b
    Rank2

most delivery places u call in give ur numbers and ur id number then they verify u then call back and take ur order
    most sux and are very unprofesinal

where in the ie are u looking for

In reply to ganjahqueen
    Square_missing
    Rank

I am in mira loma and all the places I click on dont go past 8pm aww I was hoping maybe someone knew of one out their lol but yeah I checked out a delivery place and it was just how you guys said thank you so much!

In reply to ganjahqueen
    Square_6f13ec5f4a5b4871b6520f7b
    Rank2

clean and nautral delivery is 24 hours
    you can call to make sure they deliver to your location
    but they are really sweet ppl and cheap for a delivery service

In reply to ganjahqueen