posted by Anon90 at about 1 year ago

Pages:
    Square_d2d810e2698d9e6f179167dde7ba56e0-bpfull
    Rank6

TIMELINE: Battle between Upland, G3 Holistic

Staff Reports
    Created: 03/12/2012 05:20:08 PM PDT

<!-- m -->http://www.dailybulletin.com/ci_2015859 ... 3-holistic<!-- m -->

UPLAND -- The Drug Enforcement Administration on Monday raided G3 Holistic Inc., a medical marijuana dispensary that has had been in an almost constant struggle with city and federal officials in recent years.

Here's a rundown of some of the notable rulings as well as actions from past few years:

November:
    G3 Holistic opens at 1710 W. Foothill Blvd. in Upland.

August:
    G3 closed due to injunction granted by West Valley Superior Court in Rancho Cucamonga on behalf of Upland. The city's zoning ordinance bans medical marijuana dispensaries.

September: G3 appeals injunction in Fourth District Court of Appeals in Riverside.

February:
    G3 files claim with city accusing former Mayor John Pomierski of extortion. According to the allegation, Pomierski tried to extort money from G3 President Aaron Sandusky in exchange for allowing G3 to operate.

March 2: Pomierski indicted on federal extortion charges. He is accused of extorting money from two Upland businesses, Chronic Cantina and quite possibly G3.

June 20: Court of Appeals grants stay on the injunction until G3's case is heard in court.

July 3: G3 reopens.

Nov. 1: G3 is raided by the DEA and then closes because of the confiscation of its medical
    marijuana and payroll.

Nov. 2: Arguments regarding G3 heard in Court of Appeals.

Nov. 9: Court of Appeals rules in favor of city's injunction based on zoning ordinance that bans dispensaries.

Dec. 12: G3 attorneys files appeal with state Supreme Court.

Dec. 30: G3 reopens under the interpretation that the stay granted by the Court of Appeals is in effect since Sandusky is appealing through the state Supreme Court.

Jan. 6:
    Upland officials takes G3 to West Valley Superior Court on an ex parte hearing to determine whether they can remain open per the Court of Appeals' stay. Judge Barry Plotkin decides to further review his jurisdiction and the Court of Appeals' stay.

Jan. 9: Upland files motion with Court of Appeals to dissolve the stay granted in June.

Jan. 10: G3 attorney sends letter to Court of Appeals.

Jan. 17: Court of Appeals returned city's motion to dissolve the stay.

Jan. 18: State Supreme Court grants review of the appeal.

Jan. 19: G3 and the city return to West Valley Superior Court. Judge Barry Plotkin rules in favor of G3 because the case was taken by the state Supreme Court.

March 12: Drug Enforcement Administration agents raid G3 in Upland and seize medical marijuana.

Rank6

Anybody notice a correlation with this and other raids?

Seems to me a lot of collectives / coops that are being raided are ones challenging local bans... or they're trying to get some regulatory framework set up.

Funny how most of these raids have included very classy, professional, and upscale collectives while I see tons of other collectives that are pretty shady doing just fine.

In reply to Anon90
    Square_missing
    Rank2

Perhaps this will help...

BILL NUMBER: SJR 44 CHAPTERED 08/29/94
    BILL TEXT

RESOLUTION CHAPTER 93 FILED WITH SECRETARY OF STATE AUGUST 29, 1994
    ADOPTED IN ASSEMBLY AUGUST 23, 1994 ADOPTED IN SENATE AUGUST 15, 1994
    AMENDED IN SENATE AUGUST 11, 1994 AMENDED IN SENATE JULY 1, 1994

INTRODUCED BY Senators Rogers, Ayala, Bergeson, Beverly, Boatwright, Campbell, Craven, Dills, Hill, Hurtt, Johannessen, Kelley, Kopp, Leonard, Leslie, Lewis, Maddy, McCorquodale, Mello, Peace, Presley, Russell, Wright, and Wyman (Coauthors: Assembly Members Aguiar, Alby, Allen, Andal, Baca, Boland, Bowen, Bowler, Brulte, Cannella, Conroy, Cortese, Costa, Epple, Ferguson, Frazee, Goldsmith, Harvey, Hauser,
    Haynes, Hoge, Honeycutt, Horcher, Johnson, Jones, Katz, Knight, Knowles, McPherson, Morrow, Mountjoy, Murray, Pringle, Rainey, Richter, Rogan, Seastrand, Statham, Takasugi, Tucker, Weggeland, and Woodruff)

APRIL 14, 1994

Senate Joint Resolution No. 44 Relative to the 10th Amendment.

LEGISLATIVE COUNSEL'S DIGEST

SJR 44, Rogers. 10th Amendment.
    This measure would declare the state's sovereignty under the 10th Amendment to the United States Constitution and demand that the federal government cease and desist mandates that are
    beyond the scope of constitutionally delegated powers.

WHEREAS, The 10th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States reads as follows:
    "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people"; and

WHEREAS, The 10th Amendment defines the total scope of federal power as being that specifically granted by the United States Constitution and no more; and
    WHEREAS, The scope of power defined by the 10th Amendment means that the federal government was created by the states specifically to be an agent of the states; and
    WHEREAS, In the year 1994, the states are demonstrably treated as agents of the federal government; and
    WHEREAS, Numerous resolutions have been forwarded to the
    federal government by the California Legislature without any response or result from Congress or the federal government; and
    WHEREAS, Many federal mandates are directly in violation of the 10th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States; and

WHEREAS, The United States Supreme Court has ruled in New York v. United States, 112 S. Ct. 2408 (1992), that Congress may not simply commandeer the legislative and regulatory processes of the states; and
    WHEREAS, A number of proposals from previous administrations and some now pending from the present administration and from Congress may further violate the United States Constitution; now, therefore, be it
    Resolved by the Senate and Assembly of the State of California, jointly, That the State of California hereby claims sovereignty under the 10th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States over all powers not otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal government by the United States
    Constitution and that this measure shall serve as notice and demand to the federal government to cease and desist, effective immediately, mandates that are beyond the scope of its constitutionally delegated powers; and be it further Resolved, That the Secretary of the Senate transmit copies of this resolution to the President and Vice President of the United States, the Speaker of the United States House of
    Representatives, the President pro Tempore of the United States Senate, each Senator and Representative from California in the Congress of the United States and to the Speaker of the House
    and the President of the Senate of each state legislature in the United States of America.

In reply to Anon90
    Square_missing
    Rank2

Seems to me a lot of collectives / coops that are being raided are ones challenging local bans... or they're trying to get some regulatory framework set up.

Funny how most of these raids have included very classy, professional, and upscale collectives while I see tons of other collectives that are pretty shady doing just fine

It is truly odd... Another odd thing I noticed was the presence of an armed security guard with black American flag on uniform (G20?)stationed outside of a Dispensary. In reply to Anon90
    Square_missing
    Rank5

Anon90 wrote:

Funny how most of these raids have included very classy, professional, and upscale collectives while I see tons of other collectives that are pretty shady doing just fine.

not really factual.....you might be talking about your experience, but my experience shows an equal amount of gang operated collectives being raided as professionally run ones. I think what you don't realize is in the IE it is raid and seizure not raid, seize and file charges. I know of eight collectives in the past four months being raided and not having one charge filed. Two IMO are run by gangs and reopened immediately (the next day) because they have the illegal source of income...six struggled to reopen and one still hasn't In reply to Anon90
    Rank6

beaumontnative wrote:
    Quote: Anon90":1gv9ku5d

Alright.

Can you give me a source of these raids... the name of these collectives... or any other source of gang operated collectives?

I'm having a hard time finding any info on this. <!-- s:roll: --><!-- s:roll: -->
    In reply to Anon90
    Square_missing
    Rank5

In December AHC 1 and 2 raided, homes grows, shops all of it....gone......IETHC on container circle same time frame same situation.......Genisis delivery raided everything taken.....Emerald city (or health) off la Candena in Riverside (right off 215) see situations above they apply here.....Across the freeway under the hookah shop same day raided.....Best Bud Bloomington.....and their second shop in Riverside raided, everything taken no charges filed.....

Gang owned? Forever Green raided seven or eight times in the past twelve months owned and operated by the MCC Hessions (sp) out of Rubidioux.....

Also in the past six months several more in the IE have been raided with no charges filed.

In reply to Anon90
    Square_missing
    Rank2

Hey Anon90, I now that this is a little off topic... Your Icon states that "Marijuana Cures Cancer" you don't happen to have any Documented evidence of this fact do you? I sure would love to be able to read some research reports that relate to the topic & be able to help open the eyes of others... It seems a sin that sooo much misinformaion has been going on not only relating to marijuana but to other Herbs as well. You can hardly find any books on ephedra any more since FAMOUS football & baseball players got stupid with ephedrene & Ma wong has been used for thousands of years to treat bronchites & asthma. It is equelly if not more diffucult to find input on Fox Glove a plant that saved my mother life when she had a heat stroke & her bp soared!

In reply to Anon90
    Square_missing
    Rank5

Starchildrebelborninutah wrote:
    Hey Anon90, I now that this is a little off topic... Your Icon states that "Marijuana Cures Cancer" you don't happen to have any Documented evidence of this fact do you? I sure would love to be able to read some research reports that relate to the topic & be able to help open the eyes of others... It seems a sin that sooo much misinformaion has been going on not only relating to marijuana but to other Herbs as well. You can hardly find any books on ephedra any more since FAMOUS football & baseball players got stupid with ephedrene & Ma wong has been used for thousands of years to treat bronchites & asthma. It is equelly if not more diffucult to find input on Fox Glove a plant that saved my mother life when she had a heat stroke & her bp soared!

not anon but here are some great links <!-- m -->http://www.nowpublic.com/thcmarijuana ... vard_study<!-- m --> <!-- m -->http://patients4medicalmarijuana.wordpr ... ince-1974/<!-- m --> and here is a good book <!-- m -->http://www.amazon.com/Marijuana-Cures-C ... 146633049X<!-- m --> There is a documentary but I for the life of me cannot remember the name of it In reply to Anon90
    Square_missing
    Rank2

Hey, Thanks for resource material! What is the name of the Marijuana study that was made public & what's the link again? It didn't post...
    Is the name of the book: "Marijuana Cures Cancer"?

In reply to Anon90
    Square_missing
    Rank5

Quote: Starchildrebelborninutah":1391yojg
    Hey, Thanks for resource material! What is the name of the Marijuana study that was made public & what's the link again? It didn't post...
    Is the name of the book: "Marijuana Cures Cancer"?

<!-- m -->http://www.nowpublic.com/thcmarijuana ... vard_study<!-- m -->

Yes that is the book....It is an amazing subject to read up on....
    In reply to Anon90
    Rank6

beaumontnative wrote:
    In December AHC 1 and 2 raided, homes grows, shops all of it....gone......IETHC on container circle same time frame same situation.......Genisis delivery raided everything taken.....Emerald city (or health) off la Candena in Riverside (right off 215) see situations above they apply here.....Across the freeway under the hookah shop same day raided.....Best Bud Bloomington.....and their second shop in Riverside raided, everything taken no charges filed.....

Gang owned? Forever Green raided seven or eight times in the past twelve months owned and operated by the MCC Hessions (sp) out of Rubidioux.....

Also in the past six months several more in the IE have been raided with no charges filed.

Alright I googled these and looked these collectives up on weedmaps... I see nothing of raids or stories of gang ownership, sorry. In reply to Anon90
    Rank6

Starchildrebelborninutah wrote:

Yes I'll give you lots of links.

Proof marijuana cures cancer:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cUC8tjoB0<!-- m -->

Illegal Cancer Cure = Genocide:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw96bvFR--g<!-- m -->

Run From The Cure:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk
    GI<!-- m -->

What If Cannabis Cured Cured Cancer? (documentary)

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctYBWa7Y6hY<!-- m --> - pt. 1
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSOie6DV ... re=related<!-- m --> - pt. 2
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK51p_6g ... re=related<!-- m --> - pt. 3

<!-- m -->http://cannabiscurescancer.org/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/5169.html<!-- m --> (studies linked in article)

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tdZdWFMfbs<!-- m --> - Here it is on Colorado local news

<!-- m -->http://www.alternet.org/story/9257/<!-- m --> - Pot Shrinks Tumors; Government Knew in '74

US Patent # - 6630507 - "Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants" In reply to Anon90
    Square_missing
    Rank5

Anon90 wrote:
    Quote: beaumontnative":1ytdqu49

Sorry what? Sorry because you don't know of these shops that it didn't happen? Whatever...maybe if you come to some safe access meetings you would be more aware of what is going on around you!
    In reply to Anon90
    Rank6

beaumontnative wrote:
    Quote: Anon90":34r08efd
    Quote: beaumontnative":34r08efd

You have absolutely no proof. You are also apparently a well known vendor who works for a delivery service.

What safe access meetings do you go to for this news? I think if gangs were infiltrating so many of these places I'd be seeing quite a few news stories on this subject, don't ya think? <!-- s:roll: --><!-- s:roll: -->

Proof of this or it never happened.
    In reply to Anon90
    Square_missing
    Rank5

beaumontnative wrote:
    Quote: Anon90":tslbab6w
    Quote: beaumontnative":tslbab6w

I am not a vendor...it is funny you would be willing to believe that when ONE person keeps repeating only because I am destroying his efforts to rip patients off. Safe access meetings...NORML...GALA....ASA All can be found on the internet and the meetings dates and times are listed there. WTF do you think collectives go when they just disappear. You want proof go talk to AHC in Rubidoux on Feldspar and ask them what happened in Dec and what charges were filed...Ask them if they got any of the patients meds or other items back. You want proof FUCKING walk into Forever Green......Your head must be stowed to be so dumb as to not see the gang owned shops in the IE......
    In reply to Anon90
    Square_missing
    Rank5

Just wanted to add for the idiots on this board who DON'T go to safe access meetings your bitching on this and other boards about our treatment does no good! Get off your lazy ass' and help us fight to keep our meds.

In reply to Anon90
    Rank6

<!-- s:lol: --><!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: --><!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: --><!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: --><!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: --><!-- s:lol: -->

Still no proof of gang operated collectives.

About as much proof as "real vs. fake" hubby bars.

In reply to Anon90
    Square_missing
    Rank5

OK I am not going to argue with. You just want to cause drama. I don't like posters like yourself. Never been to a safe access meeting, never been to town meetings, never been to county meetings. Likely don't leave your house much but you are going to judge me who has been involved in Prop 215 since the beginning. Who if I have a free evening and there is a meeting, a planning meeting or anything that involves safe access I am there. (which is how I know who the originator of the hubby bar is) But you can find all these things out for yourself if you get involved and are active in the community other then trying to cause drama. You have a nice life

In reply to Anon90
    Rank6

Pages: