Map Filter:

Anyone make Phoenix Tears Oil??

posted by sarajune at about 1 year ago

Pages:
    Square_missing
    Rank

Hello-
    Was wondering if anyone makes or has heard or quality phoenix tears oil? I am in need!

HELP!

Square_cd1490718d6d4cf495eaeb32
    Rank4

I would just like to state that there is a difference in the process and the product being discussed here. Phoenix tears are an ingestable hemp oil not a CO2 honey oil, there is a big difference here. If you are looking for Phoenix tears for the treatment of cancer and do not want the psychoactive affects then don't listen to TheGoddessDelivers they are just trying to sell you honey oil not Phoenix Tears. Phoenix tears and Phoenix tears plus have very high levels of CBD and THCv which are thought to have many medicinal values, while they do not have high levels of THC (psychoactive form) so they will not get you "high". I understand that the GoddessDelivers is a delivery service trying to make a buck, but please stop spreading misinformation to patients. <!-- s:shock: --><!-- s:shock: -->

In reply to sarajune
    Square_missing
    Rank2

<!-- m -->http://legalmarijuanadispensary.com/dis ... t-la/20149<!-- m -->

This collective has Rick Simpson's Oil on their menu, but it's listed as a topical. I am not endorsing them, nor have I tried their oil, but it's one of the few that have it listed.

In reply to sarajune
    Rank4

Phoenix tears are not the same as what they are selling plain and simple you don't know what the fuck you are talking about Hemibigblack, this is a product for Cancer patients that has had some very positive results in the treatment and remission of cancer. This is not a honey oil like the ones being sold by the goddessdelivers which is used to get you high, phoenix tears are not used to get you high they are used to treat cancer again you need to stop spreading misinformation. These are seriously ill patients that you are misleading, this is an awful thing to do. Anybody looking for phoenix tears that does have cancer can check this website.
    <!-- m -->http://phoenixtears.ca/<!-- m -->
    This is Rick Simpson's website, he is the creator of phoenix tears and on this site you can learn how to make your own phoenix tears. He also strongly advises against getting oil from places like the goddess delivers to treat cancer, if you are looking to treat other issues like pain then the goddess delivers might work but not for cancer.
    Keep the maps clean! Stop shilling with misinformation.

In reply to sarajune
    Square_ae4e3a1822ba70935b4f9ecc
    Rank6

You know they sell the shade leaves in gallon bags, have rubs, Spray tinctures and electronic juice right? The oils is a completely different section. Again, not the same product but medicines to help with the same issues. Not to mention as far as mmj goes there are many forms to help patients as long as the CBD content is high enough. Also I don't know where the misinformation came from on my side because he does use flowers to make his oils, just like the rest of us. Though in case you feel I am trying to bump heads, I am not and am leaving this passage in hopes of the "proper information" to be spread <!-- s:lol: --><!-- s:lol: --> Next time please take a deep breath and read all the information as I have read yours <!-- s:mrgreen: --><!-- s:mrgreen: -->

~Please Enjoy~

THE RICK SIMPSON PROCESS OF PRODUCING HEMP OIL
    I usually work with a pound or more of bud from very potent high quality indica or indica
    dominant sativa crosses. An ounce of good bud will usually produce 3 to 4 grams of high-grade
    oil and the amount of oil produced will vary from strain to strain. You are never really sure how
    much oil you will get until you have processed the material you are working with. On average, a
    pound of good bud will usually produce about 60 grams of high-grade oil and sometimes you may
    even get substantially more from some varieties.
    Many seem to believe the oil must be amber and that you should be able to see through it.
    Often the oils I produced did exhibit these traits but not always. The color and texture of the oil
    you are producing depends a great deal on the strain, method, and solvent that you are using to
    produce the oil. Don’t be concerned if the oil you produce happens to be darker in color, this
    does not mean that such an oil is not a potent medicine. Indeed some of the strongest oils I have
    ever produced were dark in color, but they still had the desired medicinal effects.
    I think these instructions should make producing this oil quite easy for anyone, but before you
    start, make sure that you have everything you will need to do it properly. All one requires is the
    starting material, solvent, a length of wood, two plastic buckets, a few small containers with funnels
    and coffee filters, an electric rice cooker, a fan, a stainless steel measuring cup, a coffee warmer
    and syringes.
    The process I am about to describe involves washing the starting material twice with a good
    solvent such as pure naphtha or 99% isopropyl alcohol to remove the available resin from the
    plant material. Naphtha has proven itself to be a very good solvent to produce the oil, it is also
    quite cheap to purchase when compared to the cost of other solvents. It comes in different forms
    and under different names but the solvent I used is called light naphtha in Canada and in Europe
    it is often called benzin(e). If you go to a fuel supplier, you should not have too much trouble
    tracking some down. Naphtha has many industrial uses, and is often used to degrease engine parts
    etc., so I’m sure you should have little trouble finding what you need. Just to give you an idea of
    its many uses, it is the same substance used to fuel Coleman lamps and stoves. But, unfortunately,
    rust inhibitors are added to Coleman fuel, so I do not recommend that this fuel be used to produce
    oil. There is also medical-grade naphtha available in many countries in the world, but it is a bit
    more expensive and usually harder to get and I have not found any significant difference between
    pure light naphtha and the medical-grade version of it.
    Butane can produce oil but I do not recommend its use as a solvent to produce this medication,
    since it is very volatile and would require the use of expensive equipment to neutralize the danger.
    In addition, using butane to produce the oil does not decarboxylate the finished product, so oils
    produced in this manner would be less effective for medicinal use, unless the extra time is taken
    to decarboxylate them properly.
    The only solvents that I have direct experience with so far are ether, naphtha and 99%
    isopropyl alcohol. Ether is my personal favorite and it is a very effective solvent but it is expensive
    and can be quite hard to get. I think the use of ether is better suited for closed distilling devices,
    since it is very volatile and its fumes make it dangerous to work with. Both ether and naphtha
    are more selective solvents in nature, which means alcohol is not quite as effective as a solvent
    but still it does work well. Alcohol will dissolve more chlorophyll from the starting material and
    due to this, oils produced with alcohol will usually be more noticeably dark in color.
    PHOENIX TEARS: THE RICK SIMPSON STORY
    For a solvent to be effective, it should be 100% pure and 100% pure alcohol is expensive and
    can be quite hard to find. Naphtha on the other hand is quite cheap to acquire and is usually not
    too hard to locate. Next to the use of ether, naphtha is my solvent of choice. All these solvents
    including alcohol are poisonous in nature but if you follow these instructions, solvent residue in
    the finished oil is not a concern. After the finished product cools to room temperature, it is a
    thick grease like substance rather than an oil and it is about as anti-poisonous as you can get.
    Even if there was a slight trace of solvent residue remaining, the oil itself would act upon it to
    neutralize any harmful poisonous effect. In essence, all you are doing is washing the medicinal
    resins off the bud material. Then, after the solvent oil mix has been filtered and the solvent has
    been boiled off, you are left with the resins in their most medicinal form.
    For best results, the starting material must be as dry as possible. Be sure where you are working
    is well ventilated and there are no sparks, open flames, or red-hot elements in the area. Place the
    starting material in a container of good depth to prevent the oil solvent mix from splashing out
    during the washing process. Then, dampen the bud with the solvent being used and the bud
    material is then crushed using a length of wood such as a piece of 2×2. After it has been crushed,
    add more solvent until the material is completely immersed in the solvent. Work the bud material
    for about three minutes with the length of wood you used to crush it. Then slowly pour the solvent
    oil mix off into another clean container, leaving the starting material in the original container,
    so it can be washed for the second time.
    Again add fresh solvent to the starting material until it is once more immersed in the solvent,
    and then work it for three more minutes with the length of wood you have been using. Then,
    pour the solvent oil mix into the same container that is holding the solvent oil mix from the first
    wash you did. Trying to do a third wash on the plant material produces very little oil and it would
    be of little or no benefit as a medicine. The first wash dissolves 70 to 80% of the available resin
    off the starting material; the second wash then removes whatever resin that is of benefit, which
    remains. Oils produced from the first wash are the most potent medicinally but if high-grade
    starting material is used, oil from the second wash also has benefits. If, for some reason, you have
    to work with material that is not as potent as it should be, it is best to use the oil from the first
    wash only for internal use and then start to grow or look for starting material that is of better
    quality. Remember, quality is more important than quantity and the better the starting material,
    the better the medicine.
    Use something such as clean water containers with a small opening at the top and insert funnels
    into the openings, then put large coffee filters in the funnels. Pour the solvent oil mix from the
    first and second washes into the coffee filters and allow the solvent oil mix to drain through the
    filters to remove any unwanted plant material. The more funnels and containers you use, the
    faster it will be filtered. Once the solvent oil mix has been filtered, it is now ready to have the
    solvent boiled off.
    If you do not already own one, you can purchase an inexpensive larger rice cooker with an
    open top that has both high and low heat settings to boil the solvent off the oil. Make sure that
    the rice cooker is set up in a well-ventilated area and place a fan nearby to blow away the fumes
    as the solvent boils off. This will prevent the fumes from condensing and posing a danger. Rice
    cookers are designed not to burn the rice as it cooks. The temperature sensors that are built in
    will automatically switch the cooker back on the low heat setting if the temperature within the
    cooker begins to get too high.
    When producing oil, if the temperature gets a little over 300°F (148°C), it will begin to vaporize
    the cannabinoids off the oil and, of course, you do not want this to occur. If a rice cooker is working
    properly, it will automatically come off the high heat setting at roughly 230°F (110°C), which is
    above the temperature where decarboxylation is said to occur and is well below the point that THC
    will vaporize. This is why I strongly recommend the use of a rice cooker to those who have never
    produced oil before, since it eliminates any danger of harming the oil produced. Plus the resulting
    oil is decarboxylated, which is also important, so it can achieve its full medicinal effects.
    I suggest that people should not try to use crock-pots and similar appliances to produce oil.
    When I first tried to produce the oil, I used a crock-pot and since I did not know how much heat
    these devices can generate the oil overheated and was ruined. So I think it’s only sensible that a
    beginner should start out by using a rice cooker and follow our instructions carefully, it could save
    them a lot of grief.
    A distilling device can also be used to produce this medication and reclaim the solvent that is
    being used. This method really does make more sense than using a rice cooker, but stills that are
    designed to boil off solvents safely are expensive and most people do not know how to operate
    one of these devices properly. If one is available, I prefer to use a still myself, but, in some countries,
    owning a still is against the law. If one is serious and wants to produce large amounts of oil, look
    into distilling and educate yourself in the proper use of this equipment.
    Always make sure there are no sparks, open flames, or red-hot elements in the area while you
    are filling the rice cooker or boiling the solvent off because the fumes produced from solvents are
    very flammable and toxic. I have used this same process thousands of times and have never had
    a mishap, but for your own safety, please follow the instructions and make sure the area is well
    ventilated. I also caution you to avoid breathing in the fumes that solvents produce since they
    can have unpleasant effects on anyone nearby.
    Make sure that the fan is running and produces enough airflow to blow away the fumes, then
    fill the rice cooker until it is about three quarters full. This allows room for the solvent oil mix to
    boil off without spilling over. Put the rice cooker on its high heat setting and begin boiling the
    solvent off. Never attempt to do this without the use of a fan, since the fumes could condense
    and if they come in contact with the heating element, it might cause a fire. As the level in the
    rice cooker drops, continue to carefully add the solvent oil mix you have remaining, until you
    have nothing left. When the level in the rice cooker comes down for the last time and has been
    reduced to about two inches of solvent oil mix remaining, add about 10 to 12 drops of water to
    the solvent oil mix that remains. This small amount of water allows the remaining solvent to
    boil off the oil that remains in the cooker more readily.
    When there is very little remaining in the cooker, I usually put on a pair of gloves and then
    pick up the cooker and begin swirling its contents. This is done with the airflow from the fan still
    taking the fumes away and it can speed up the finishing process slightly. In a short time, the
    cooker automatically kicks off its high heat setting and then goes to low heat. As the last of the
    solvent is being boiled off, you will hear a crackling sound from the oil that is left in the cooker
    and you will see quite a bit of bubbling taking place in the oil that remains. Also, you will notice
    what looks like a small amount of smoke or steam coming off the oil in the rice cooker, but don’t
    be concerned, as this is mostly just steam produced from the few drops of water that you added.
    After the rice cooker has automatically switched to its low heat setting, I usually let it cool until
    it can be switched to the high heat setting again. After the cooker has automatically switched
    itself to the low heat setting for the second time, I then take the inner pot out of the cooker and
    pour its contents into a stainless steel measuring cup.
    There will be a small amount of oil remaining in the pot that you will find almost impossible
    to get out, unless you use something like dry bread to absorb the oil, while it is still warm. Then,
    small amounts of this bread can be eaten as a medicine, but remember it can sometimes take an
    hour or more before you feel its effects. So be careful how much bread like this you consume,
    because even a very small amount may put you to sleep for quite a few hours just the same as the
    raw oil will do itself. Another good way to clean up whatever oil remains in the pot is to wash
    the pot out with a small amount of alcohol to produce a hemp oil tincture.
    A tincture such as this can be very effective in the treatment of skin conditions and just a little
    can go a long way, which can save you money. Since I often like to mix oil from several strains
    anyway, I usually simply leave the remaining oil in the pot until next time. By mixing oils from
    different strains, you receive the medicinal benefits from all these different types of oil and I have
    found such oils to be effective in the treatment of everything. If you have many different varieties
    of good hemp at your disposal, I think mixing the oils is a good idea, but if you do not, I believe
    the oil from just one strain will probably satisfy your needs.
    Take the oil that you poured into the stainless steel measuring cup and put it on a gentle heating
    device such as a coffee warmer to evaporate off whatever water remains in the oil. Quite often,
    it only takes a short time to evaporate the remaining water off, but also some strains produce more
    natural terpenes than others. These terpenes can cause the oil you now have on the coffee warmer
    to bubble for quite some time and it may take a while for such oils to cease this activity. When
    the oil on the coffee warmer has stopped bubbling and there is little or no activity visible, take
    the oil off the coffee warmer and allow it to cool a bit. Another way to finish the oil without the
    use of a coffee warmer is to put the oil in an oven set at 110°C for about an hour. Both of these
    methods will decarboxylate the finished oil and solvent residue should not be an issue.
    Then, using plastic applicators or syringes with no needles that are available in your local drug
    store, use the plunger to slowly draw the warm oil up into the syringes and allow it to cool. In a
    short time, the resin will become a thick grease like substance. Sometimes the resin is so thick
    that it can be hard to force it out of the syringes when cooled. If such a thing happens, simply put
    the syringe in a cup of hot water in a short time you will be able to squeeze your dosage out more
    easily. Sometimes a patient will force out too much oil, but if this happens, just pull back on the
    plunger of the syringe and the excess oil can usually be drawn back into the syringe without too
    much difficulty.
    On average, a dry pound of material will require about 2 gallons (8-9 liters) of solvent to do
    the two washes that are required. If you plan to produce the oil from more or less starting material,
    simply do the math to determine roughly how much solvent you will require. From start to finish,
    it usually takes three to four hours to accomplish the whole process, and then the medicine is
    sitting there ready to be used. It should also be mentioned that this oil has an extremely long
    shelf life. If kept in a cool dark place when stored, it can maintain its medicinal potency for years.
    At first, it may seem daunting for some to try to produce their own medicine but in reality, this
    process is extremely simple. All you have to do is carefully follow the instructions and after you
    produce this medication a couple of times, you will find that it is not much harder to make than
    a cup of coffee. Once you have produced your own medication, it takes all the mystery out of
    medicine and you no longer have to rely on doctors in most cases, for now you have become your
    own doctor.

In reply to sarajune
    Rank6

Also might I suggest making some

Agression Cookies

From: <!-- e -->pl@beaux.ATWC.Teradyne.COM<!-- e -->" rel="nofollow" rel="nofollow" rel="nofollow" rel="nofollow (Priscilla Lee)
    Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1993 22:48:01 GMT
    (the post-modern Asian American performance poem)
    2 cups unsalted butter, room temperature (Feel free to add cannabutter)
    1 cup sugar
    2 cups light brown sugar
    4 eggs
    1 tbsp vanilla (this brand with a long name, sold at
    William Sonoma)
    4 1/2 cups flour
    2 tsps baking soda
    With thick Chinese meat cleaver, hack to pieces:
    24 oz semi-sweet chocolate bar
    12 oz white chocolate bar
    14 oz macadamia nuts
    Note: You may substitute chocolate and white chocolate
    chips for the bars if you are not feeling particularly
    angst-ridden.
    Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, thrash
    butter and sugars until uniform. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
    Add flour and baking soda; whip until smooth. Toss in
    chocolate chunks and nuts. To avoid the "chocolate chip
    cookie cooked under a steam roller" look, refrigerate the
    cookie dough for a couple of hours before baking.
    Throw batter by tablespoons full onto an ungreased
    baking sheet--aim so that the cookies land 2 inches apart.
    Bake until golden, about 10-12 minutes. Using a spatula,
    pry the cookies loose from the baking sheet, and allow
    them to vent on wire racks.
    Makes about 4 dozen cookies.

In reply to sarajune
    Rank4

I am more than familiar with the process that is why I pointed you to his website. The fact remains what they sell is not the same product at all, they are a service trying to make a buck on patients. The post was asking specifically about Phoenix Tears Oil and not the crap that the Goddess Delivers is trying to pedal. If the person who began this post knew enough to ask for them by name than they probably have cancer or know somebody who does that needs this specific medication. The fact that you would advocate they take this crap from the Goddess Delivers that has what kind of a track record treating cancer exactly? You should really think about what you are saying honestly it makes me angry that you would guide somebody away from a medication that has shown incredible results just to promote a collective that you frequent. As somebody who knows first hand just how much this medication can help I will tell you that you are not helping anyone with cancer by recommending they take the Goddess' oil, it is not the same don't be fooled. This is a serious disease that should be treated as such and it is clear that you don't understand that, I will tell you once again that Rick Simpon does not recommend you get oil from a place like the goddess. For anyone who really needs help finding legit phoenix tears like the post asked, I suggest you go to Rick's website <!-- m -->http://phoenixtears.ca/<!-- m --> again this is not the same product as that bho crap from the goddess. As for The Goddess' bho it isn't even good bho and it is 55 a gram. Come on Hemi that is a total rip off and you know it, a trim run bho product should cost no more than 30 dollars a gram at a collective yet all these places like the goddess want to charge an arm and a leg. Phoenix Tears are not run with Butane first of all, so no it isn't the same product at all, not even close. Not to mention the $40 for a half gram of pure gold oil, which is again a total rip off. The top shelf flowers are $60 an eighth, I don't know any collectives that charge that much any more, another rip off. This place is purely for profit and you either don't realize it or don't care. <!-- s:x --><!-- s:x -->

In reply to sarajune
    Rank6

The information was for the person who requested it. From the site and book you suggested, lol.

For the third time the product is not the same but has high cbd contents, known great for fighting cancer cells. Another reason oils have become produced in Sativa or Indica and sometimes both.

Two people in my family had cancer and one is currently dealing with it now, the current one being my uncle whose son I grew up playing with daily. My wife's co-worker who she shared an office with whole family suffered from severe breast cancer cases. Some cases forming as early as a women's mid twenties. I am no doctor nor do I imply to be one though I have had more experience than the usual individual.

They stated themselves it wasn't BHO but CHO'd so your statement is invalid. I do agree with you though that prices are higher, though, for a terminally ill patient with mobility issues it is the same as most deliveries and you never have wonder if the same strain will be there for you or if it is light in the bag. Dispensaries change bi-monthly. Also I posted his method so I don't know where this confusion comes in that I believe he uses butane.

Also I find their prices fair considering their scale of operation which is not what I can say for other places. Usually I make my oils and what not so Goddess helps me do that because I don't have a farm growing in my backyard. I've never ordered their oils or others because again I make my own. I love Canna Club and similar places alike. I just can't afford to go to their area of service for that price or downtown for that matter since my budget is limited. The last ounce I got from Goddess I not only got 4 grams free but I asked for a gram of Yoda OG and they simply gave me 1.17 free of charge on top of my tincture "sample." Also if you get the high CBD and other cancer fighting quality buds you can see from their descriptions, that, they are not all top shelf. I just recently got an quarter of Harlequin for $60. Look there are other services that are cheaper but you are just profiling a larger operation not considering the big picture, the effectiveness of their medicine. To say one doesn't care is simply being an ignorant also-ran because it's my medicine too.

Lastly,

the passage is from Rick Simpson's recent book advocating the use of Phoenix Tears and how to make it. From your link none the less. You suggested it, but just like Brasil Nuts in Brasil, they are just nuts. Oils are oil it doesn't mean they act the same.

PS.

I take it as a no on the the cookies huh?

In reply to sarajune
    Rank4

Stop the misinformation!! Keep the maps clean of shilling!!! <!-- s:x --><!-- s:x -->

In reply to sarajune
    Rank6

Bro, you know you just said you were giving misinformation right? <!-- s:mrgreen: --><!-- s:mrgreen: --> I mean it was your info, roflmfao.

In reply to sarajune
    Rank4

Hemibigblack wrote:
    Bro, you know you just said you were giving misinformation right? <!-- s:mrgreen: --><!-- s:mrgreen: --> I mean it was your info, roflmfao.
    This misinformation I am referring to is that nothing the goddess sells is close to Phoenix Tears and that you are a total shill for them. The place is a rip off at 60 an eighth and 55 a gram and the fact that you say you are giving a honest review is obviously false. Further more you write like a two year old and I can barely understand half of your posts. For example you said "Also I find their prices fair considering their scale of operation which is not what I can say for other places. Usually I make my oils and what not so Goddess helps me do that because I don't have a farm growing in my backyard. I've never ordered their oils or others because again I make my own. I love Canna Club and similar places alike. I just can't afford to go to their area of service for that price or downtown for that matter since my budget is limited" I have no idea what you are trying to say here but it speaks to my point that you are full of something. I would also like to add that I am not your bro.

KEEP THE MAPS CLEAN! STOP SHILLING!!! In reply to sarajune
    Rank4

Just a small piece of advice. In the state of California it is legal to pocess and sell honey oil, so long as it is medically compliant. It is not however legal to produce it under the states marijuana laws. For this reason I recommend that you don't go telling to many people that you produce it yourself, because again the production of extracts is considered manufacturing a controlled substance by the state and can be prosecuted in the same way a meth lab is prosecuted. As much as I may disagree with you I would hate to see anything happen, so I will just assume that you used to make your own oil and that you have stopped. <!-- swink --><!-- swink -->

In reply to sarajune
    Rank6

Thanks for the heads up CaliSkunk_420! Possession of cannabis alone is enough for federal arraignment and the fact that you even have oil, produced by whoever is still the same penal code section. I personally am not concerned with state charges as much as federal.

As for being called a client/promoter or shill. I am not, I use them when I am in too much pain to move. For that I definitely use them because I don't want to freak out drivers. Not to mention again that I am not in the service areas of the cheaper places that have better meds. If your think $60 a gram is bad try paying $120 delivery charge before you get any flowers. I am solely a consumer, just like you except I have an inferior brain (from what you say). In that sense you should be mad with me not with the dispensary or any dispensary mentioned.

My writing, I apologize for because it does suck. It is actually a mental issue of mine, thanks for the compliment.

My reviews of the site have been from products that I ordered. Just as others I have reviewed. I would never review something that I haven't experienced. The fact remains though they are distributing on a much larger scale than local collectives. That is the reason I can understand their, Goddess Delivers, prices. Other collectives that are one to two locations only, I can not. In that sense I would rather shop with someone who has a much more massive inventory over the majority of places carrying effective strains for a month or whenever they have it. I hope that clarifies the earlier misunderstood statement. Their oils that I have tried have all been free and off menu. To me that is patient care, I do not know what you call it.

If I can get the same meds for less I will. That's where the statement "I like Canna Club ,"in Santa Ana, came from. However it's not very cost effective to drive from SD to Santa Ana even if it is from time to time. I don't know if I can simplify that any further <!-- s:) --><!-- s:) --> Also I am not growing on a large scale like those who manufacture the oils and sell them. So to get my "raw materials" I use the named service because I have had excellent results with their higher end shake mixed with strain effective medicines. Not all top shelves are great at pain issuesIt also saves my muscles from spasm after spasm and loosing possibly helpful flowers. I am on a fixed income or limited budget so I don't have time or the ability to be putting things into rigs on a regular basis. Which is why I said that. On an ending note I completely agree with the downtown statement, it was awkward to say the least. I should have said Downtown SD, or my direct service area. I don't really know what you would consider "downtown" in the OC <!-- s:) --><!-- s:) -->

Still a no on the cookies huh?

Take it easy bro, life is too multifarious for simple things. We both want the same thing and that's to help sarajune with her proper hunt for Phoenx tears.

In reply to sarajune
    Rank4

You are an idiot, no it isn't the same penal code section. Like I said before it is considered manufacturing of a controlled substance, just like meth production. With every word your ignorance shines through more.

In reply to sarajune
    Rank4

If you don't believe me read this article.

Deputies interrupt amateur chemists

Dec 26, 2011 - 03:22 PM
    An improvised drug lab in a vacant lot in the Springs was broken up by a Sheriff’s deputy who intervened in an apparent attempt to manufacture hashish in a vacant lot in the 500 block of Baxter Avenue.
    The deputy arrived on the scene at about 1:15 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 19, after an anonymous caller reported hearing noises, for about two hours, coming from two males wearing hoodies in the vacant lot.
    As the deputy arrived, two hooded figures fled in different directions. The deputy chased one of them and found him hiding in some bushes on Liquid Amber Lane. When the deputy searched the young man’s backpack, she discovered three containers of butane, a piece of capped PVC pipe filled with marijuana, a lighter and three plastic containers with about 134 grams of marijuana, the equal of 4.7 ounces.
    With the suspect under control, the deputy went back to the abandoned field and found a hammer, a metal bowl and another piece of capped PVC pipe. Her experience told her that the man and his now-vanished cohort were trying to manufacture hashish.
    The man admitted to trying to make the illegal substance but the deputy interrupted the process.
    The would-be hash-maker, Henry Morgan, 18, of Agua Caliente, was arrested and charged with felony manufacturing a controlled substance, felony committing a felony while on bail, possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana and resisting or obstructing arrest. Morgan was booked intio the county jail.
    In other incidents reported to local law enforcement:
    <!-- m -->http://www.sonomanews.com/News-2011/...teur-chemists/<!-- m -->

In reply to sarajune
    Rank4

Extract production is most definitely considered the production of a controlled substance, the same laws can be used to prosecute it that are used to prosecute meth labs. I was simply warning him not to tell people when he does it. In this case JohnnyB my information was spot on. <!-- s8) --><!-- s8) -->

In reply to sarajune
    Square_cannabis-cures-cancer
    Rank6

<!-- s:idea: --><!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: --><!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: --><!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: --><!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: --><!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: --><!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: --><!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: --><!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: --><!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: --><!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: --><!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: --><!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: --><!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: --><!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: --><!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: --><!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: --><!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: --><!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: --><!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:D --><!-- s:D -->

In reply to sarajune
    Rank6

Who wouldn't get busted in an empty lot? Why not just slap the police in the face? Plus it is a common statistic that teenagers are often manipulated to do these things for higher up gangs as well as distributors. Also your article does not point out the penal code clarifying your point, ever. The hyperlink doesn't work so I was unable to see where you were directing me to. These are also county charges, every county is different. Especially when it comes to how much weed you can have at one time. Which brings me back to an earlier point from a prior post. It simply is not wise to travel to vendors for better bulk deals across county lines. The fact that you pulled a Sonoma article has no importance on OC, LA or SD local laws. Which is what you pointed out with your article.

Though since you like articles here is two that may clarify;
    [url:299bk7f0]http://www.whitehouse.gov/ondcp/federal-laws-pertaining-to-marijuana[/url:299bk7f0] Which points out that CBD is WhiteHouse acknowledged for fighting cancer. Why else would they mention it? Also that marijuana is marijuana regardless of its form. Not that I agree with that but that is how it will be ruled...

[url:299bk7f0]http://norml.org/laws/item/federal-penalties-2[/url:299bk7f0] This article states the mandatory minimum for marijuana sale, possession, even paraphernalia is 1-5 years on first offense. Again, they don't care what form it is in. Weed is weed.

Now unless the Whitehouse and NORML.ORG is completely fabricated and those are false sites I really don't see how you can argue against my point. The same point I made all along. It is just illegal. Anyone can pull websites from different counties, but it does not mean a thing when your are in court in your own county being charged. Just because a case was favorable or unfavorable does not set legal statute. That has been said many times by the Supreme Court on many cases. The reason it is charged the same as meth labs is because the FDA is against the improper use of the chemical to obtain the narcotic, just like meth lab setups.

In reply to sarajune
    Rank4

You are all over the map, what happened to it being the same penal code section. Every time I disprove a point of yours you come up with another idiotic rational. I have gotten my point across now I will let you post as many distorted views as you want. <!-- s:evil: --><!-- s:evil: -->

In reply to sarajune
    Rank6

Bro your the only one angry. They are all counter points to your brought up topics. Not to mention it was started from your cited source. Then you argued against the source and said that it wasn't the right way to make phoenix tears even though it was from the book you told her to check out, lol. I mean word for word too. You brought up the article which has no effect or validity to her region. Not even in a court of law if she were tried in the OC. I brought up the FDA solely because butane and c02 were brought up with both under their jurisdiction. Misuse of these chemicals is a federal crime, just because you add another federally illegal substance to the mix doesn't mean they won't charge you for it, ever. The only thing you did was tell a joke and have one person put emoticons. Hope it worked for your ego because it surely didn't prove your point. Federal uses a broad penal definition and then goes into defined articles, just as local does. Those are the categories defined as by Marijuana attorneys! The other information was the Whitehouse's standing view and legal parameters for Marijuana, again in any form.

Seriously have a cookie and relax. Maybe a juicebox?

Also I find it pretty sweet that you went to another thread to bash me as well. Thought that was a real class act, especially the part about making fun of the same disorder twice. Not to mention I told you my experience with cancer and not once have you sent your regards for their health or acknowledged it. You simply changed topic to not be also-ran.

The same as when I brought up the effectiveness of CBD and that not all top shelfs have the highest CBD ratings. Though you want to throw out dispensary prices for the highest product and obviously what's not effective for the condition. There are plenty of choices that are not considered "top shelf" by vendors but are better for fighting cancer. If you like finding the places with the cheapest "top shelf" which may not even be effective for the ailment, then you are abusing your endorsement as well as misleading people as well. Top shelf is nothing more than a designer dog. There are tons of strains that aren't considered top shelf and have more effective CBD levels. Advocating that top shelf is the only way to go is the same thing as buying a $60 1/8, which you consider stupid right? Well let me tell you it is also pretty stupid for paying for something that doesn't work. In fact it is the highest retail markup one can pay for these days because it is just throwing money away. All too often people over concern themselves with the term "top shelf", such as yourself, and don't even realize that there is more effective medicine around.

In reply to sarajune
    Pages: