Map Filter:

Best Strain You've Found in the Springs so far...

posted by Angry Hippie at about 1 year ago

Square_c855b8edaba230bd004a0d39
    Rank1

So just polling my fellow Colorodoans (and anyone else that would like to drop in their two cents as well), wondering what has been the best strain you have found so far in the Springs?

I have tried so many great ones and only had a couple of 'meh' experiences. So far, I have had some great White Widow, Durban Poison, OG Kush, Charles Kush, Mazar, Purple Buddha, Choco, Snow White, Blue Dream....just to name a few.

How about you?

Rank1

I have been impressed with both of the Widows I have gotten a hold of. Today I picked up some Top 44 from UHeal and am totally digging it. I haven't seen the Heavy Duty Fruity around, but will be on the lookout now. :)

In reply to Angry Hippie
    Square_me
    Rank2

Almost everything from A Cut Above on Filmore is awesome. My favorites I've been blown away by: Pre'98 Bubba Kush, OG Kush, Headband, Petsky, Burma Lights, Underdog, Chemdog,
    I picked up this Purple Kush at A Cut Above today..

I have pictures of all the bud I've tried from different dispensaries in my photos.

In reply to Angry Hippie
    Rank1

That looks sweet! I haven't been over there yet, but I know I'm gonna plan a trip over that way soon!! I just picked up some Black Angel that I'm loving and some DJ Short FLO that is also really nice. Tho, my camera doesn't do the buds justice when I take a shot of them.

I appreciate the heads up on A Cut Above!

In reply to Angry Hippie
    Square_me
    Rank2

I just stopped in at Canna Mart (Powers & Constitution). They had a good little selection they had some Bluetooth that smelled like a bag of candy that I didn't try yet. But the Grapefruit Kush and Afghooey are off the chain. Pictures will follow in my profile shortly..

In reply to Angry Hippie
    Square_missing
    Rank

There is some dank ISS and some really dank Chrystal Chunk I found and it kick's ass C/S

In reply to Angry Hippie
    Square_me
    Rank2

Square_missing
    Rank

Best Indica I have had so far in the springs is "Bruce Banner" from garden of the gods wellness.
    They also have a nice DENSE sativa pheno of "FLO" worth buying every time.

The greenhouse on W.Colorado has some DANK "SOUR D" also.

In reply to Angry Hippie
    Square_fe80c9673db701311e199a71
    Rank6

I need to come smoke with yall the weed in Colorado sounds bomb. B) B) I'm not complaining about California's though it's pretty good out here as well.

In reply to Angry Hippie
    Square_me
    Rank2

Pre '98 Bubba Kush!!!! OMG it's in on the shelves of A Cut Above. 24% active cannabinoids (29% total). It's strong and sweet and tastes like fruit loops or something. Go get some or you'll regret it..

In reply to Angry Hippie
    Square_352e2e7a1b83ba2464a3326d
    Rank1

sage,man fire super lemon haze...banna kush hindu kush fire all the time

In reply to Angry Hippie
    Square_2fb58c66593db0458959f991
    Rank3

My all time favorite is SAGE from SOCOMMJ (Southern Colorado Medical Marijuana on El Paso). It's grown hydroponically using 100% organic nutrients and was 'birthed' by T.H. Seeds from Amsterdam. It is: SageAfghaniGeneticEquilibrium. What it does for me: gives me a light, happy mood with energy to motivate to get things done and still maintain. A lot of Sativa's give me a head high but so much that I can't focus and get things done-just want to veg. For me it gives me a great feeling of 'equilibrium' that is freeing. I think they have some ready to sell right now. But it goes fast as many others have found it to be their favorite as well.

In reply to Angry Hippie
    Square_954760060dc582c028061001
    Rank

No Question, indispensary has my two fav's of all time. Bubba Kush, the same bubba I had 12 years ago, and Green Crack. I don't know how long the green crack as been around, but it is the best bud I've ever had all around.

In reply to Angry Hippie
    Square_617d7cee4d2c18cde1d78cd8
    Rank

I like SOCOMMJ's (on El Paso) Mango, and also their Golden Goat. Good stuff.
    I've also had some lethal AK48 recently, but cant remember where I got it.

In reply to Angry Hippie
    Square_902237a8b13a2ccb84abe734
    Rank

I have found some amazing shit at a few different shops, but deppending on what you want it for. Humboldt care and wellness center has some beyond amazing lavender, lavender kush and white widow that will take about any pain you have away. I have fibromyalga, lupus back injuries and arthrisut in most of my joints. There three are the only ones i have found that after about two days my joints do not snap carck pop or burn like they do now. They are amazing at the shop and get to know you and what you like and what works for you. if your ever in the garder of gods area please stop in and check them out. I drive from fountain up there so about thirty min drive for them@!!!!

In reply to Angry Hippie
    Square_fb623ac5c6d0b1949339c0bf
    Rank

nativeco wrote:
    My all time favorite is SAGE from SOCOMMJ (Southern Colorado Medical Marijuana on El Paso). It's grown hydroponically using 100% organic nutrients and was 'birthed' by T.H. Seeds from Amsterdam..
    In reply to Angry Hippie