posted by greenhorn at about 1 year ago

Square_27f08cee515b2f69098f0eac
    Rank2

Hey Denver!
    Been shopping Denver dispensaries and have two favorites so far:
    Rocky Mountain Farmacy
    Flavored Essentials

Both have friendly staff members.
    RMF - great prices by the gram - was $12.49 last I checked with even lower prices on Mondays!
    FE - Tried their own BlueBerry and that stuff was tasty. And they're the only place I know of near Quebec (off Smith Rd.)

Has anyone else been to these folks?
    What other favorites do you have?

~Greenhorn

Square_f94dd99f61a7867fc5f2a6f9
    Rank3

I have been to the Rocky Mountain Farmacy, its a pretty nice place and you cant beat the by the gram price. its alot of outdoor product but some of the best outdoor bud around town, I believe he said he would be getting more indoor stuff as the winter months go on but he prefers the good ol' sun for growing his product.

I havent tried the other one you mention, living downtown I dont get out too much unless I am headed up to the mountains. My favorite is the Happy Harvest, they have good prices and good product, hopefully they will be getting more of their own strains in again though because they are amazing but move quickly.

In reply to greenhorn
    Square_470a74c578e53b1f01965cae
    Rank2

smokinbluman wrote:
    Rocky Mountain Alternative Medicine is awesome. Their setup is sweet and they have a lot of quality variety. The staff members are very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. They are located on the Corner of Florida and Holly.

Yeah but what kind of prices are at Rocky Mountain Alternative Medicine..

Rocky Mountain Farmacy is one of the best places to buy meds. They do daily specials for 9.99 a gram and all their strains are normally 12.49 .. Everything is 100% organic.. Try the Purple Princess Kush or the Hawaiian Gold... Both excellent.. = ) In reply to greenhorn
    Square_5bad321437c3e0ca78489786
    Rank

Rocky Mountain Farmacy is hands down the best place in denver to score grade A meds at the lowest prices(so far). Most dispesaries I have been to have much worse product and charge much more $. I would love to see this be the new standard for Colorado dispensaries. fyi they are not my care taker. I grow my own, but i come here for variety. Even found a few seeds in the last batch..... =)

For edibles i go to B*goods Apothecary, very potent but still very EDIBLE! Ganja gourmet is fun if you got the $ and the time. Happy medicating! B)

In reply to greenhorn
    Square_696623be1553c84e95512010
    Rank1

flavored is a great new wellness center in east denver and the blueberry is the best blueberry I have had had thnks tony and the flavored staff :huh:

In reply to greenhorn
    Square_bbdcbd5b3a88aaaf01a107a7
    Rank

I'd vote for Natures Cure. No weedmaps but in Westword. Great nugs, and you get out the door for $55 eighths. Plus 4:20-6:30pm everyday spend $50 the guy throws in another gram free. . The place has a nice relaxed environment, the hippie guy is way cool.

In reply to greenhorn
    Rank2

I just got this email from Rocky Mountain Farmacy last night! 8.49 grams on all strains 12/22... Time to stock up!

It's Christmas and Rocky Mountain Farmacy wants to thank all of our patients by offering an incredible Holiday Sale!! Come visit us at 1719 Emerson Street (behind Watercourse Restaurant) on Tuesday December 22nd from 12noon to 2pm and 5pm to 7pm and get our special pricing of $8.49 a gram on All Strains!! Please feel free to call us at 720-389-9002 or visit us at <!-- w -->www.rockymountainfarmacy.com<!-- w -->. Also check us out during the week on Craigslist for our daily specials!!! Happy Holidays from all of us here at Rocky Mountain Farmacy and Colorado Cannibas Exchange!!!

In reply to greenhorn
    Rank2

JungleMan wrote:
    Rocky Mountain Farmacy is hands down the best place in denver to score grade A meds at the lowest prices(so far). Most dispesaries I have been to have much worse product and charge much more $. I would love to see this be the new standard for Colorado dispensaries. fyi they are not my care taker. I grow my own, but i come here for variety. Even found a few seeds in the last batch..... =)

For edibles i go to B*goods Apothecary, very potent but still very EDIBLE! Ganja gourmet is fun if you got the $ and the time. Happy medicating! B)

Yeah you probably found seeds because its all grown outdoors and I think if memory serves me correct it is more likely that you would find seeds in naturally grown weed than say a hydro set up?

I can't do edibles! They make me way to high.. In reply to greenhorn
    Rank2

Higherthenmost wrote:
    I'd vote for Natures Cure. No weedmaps but in Westword. Great nugs, and you get out the door for $55 eighths. Plus 4:20-6:30pm everyday spend $50 the guy throws in another gram free. . The place has a nice relaxed environment, the hippie guy is way cool.

55 an 1/8 is still a little pricey though... Where's Nature's Cure? What strain do you reccommend from there? In reply to greenhorn
    Rank

E11even wrote:

55 an 1/8 is still a little pricey though... Where's Nature's Cure? What strain do you reccommend from there?

Natures Cure is off of Florida a mile from Federal (4283 w Florida). They have and ad in the Westword. 4:20-6:30 free gram with $50 purchase. so a 4.5 gram sack for $55 not to bad. They had pineapple kush, but I took the guys advice and got it which it was very nice. They guy gives you the info to make the right choice. I know another patient that is in and out of there almost daily always good stuff.

Biocare is another good one (2899 N Speer #105). Although very pricey at $60 1/8th plus tax normally, I have been checking them out and they offer selected flavor of the day $40 eighths and $10 grams of another flavor. Very tempting to hit up them on a special. From what I have seen it is the top shelf being put on special and I know there top shelf has always been good.

I will defiantly have to check out RMF. In reply to greenhorn
    Square_2134671a11a4cdfe19e59125
    Rank

You all have to check out <!-- m -->http://gmcmmj.com/index.htm<!-- m --> We always have a menu online updated 8am Mon-Sat

GREEN MOUNTAIN CARE DENVER MEDICAL MARIJUANA CAREGIVERS
    MAKE GMC YOUR CAREGIVER - 20% DISCOUNT

•Make Green Mountain Care your Caregiver and receive 20% off one item in any purchase of medicine for 3 months.
    •Once you receive your Medical Marijuana Registry Card from the State of Colorado, get 1/8 ounce of medicine FREE every month as long as Green Mountain Care is your Caregiver

In reply to greenhorn
    Square_bbd79e5ce58197cdc95aea1e
    Rank

$70 Medical Marijuana Evaluations!!! No caregiver restrictions!!! KARMA based Wellness Center!!! 303-76-KARMA

In reply to greenhorn
    Square_bbd79e5ce58197cdc95aea1e
    Rank

$70 Medical Marijuana Evaluations!!! No caregiver restrictions!!! KARMA based Wellness Center!!! 303-76-KARMA

In reply to greenhorn
    Rank2

Karmaceuticals wrote:

Um this isn't an advertising thread. Post a new thread for your business. This was about two dispensary's in Colorado. In reply to greenhorn
    Rank

I checked out CAM... CO Alt Medicine. 2300 or so south broadway. $50 1/8ths out the door except their sour D which is $60. Plenty or choice maybe 20 strains.
    The busiest shop I have been to. Good 6 people ahead of me plus two in the bud room. Says something to me.
    Picked up some Blue dream that was very nice looking worked very well. Still need to make it to RMF maybe this coming week.

Now to find the shop that is $45 1/8 out the door.

In reply to greenhorn