Map Filter:

Best Denver Indica strain?

posted by greenhorn at about 1 year ago

Square_27f08cee515b2f69098f0eac
    Rank2

Greetings friends of Mary -

I thought I'd see what folks think about the various Indica's that can be found in Denver. I'm thinking just the 80% + Indica's, will leave the mixed blends for another topic.

Had some Pure Kush about a month ago. It seems like I haven't found anything comparable since then. Right now I'm working on the Killer Kush - which seems to be similar, but not quite as potent. The first one had a heavy, almost incense like smoke. The Killer Kush seems almost neutral - maybe nutty or woody tasting? No real bouquet. Taste doesn't ALWAYS seem to be the best indicator for potency though...

I liked the White Widow also, but I'm not sure how far down the Indica range that strain falls.

Thoughts?

Square_696623be1553c84e95512010
    Rank1

The purple kush that was 1st at happy harvest was great smell taste and the high were all to good to forget. the blue goo is nice :huh:

In reply to greenhorn
    Rank2

Hey - thanks for weighing in!

I'm working on some Sweet Berry Green right now and had tried some Blue Cheese recently. I chose the Sweet Berry primarily for anti-inflammatory properties and it seems to be working alright. I think the Blue Cheese was 80/20 - can't find the stats. on the SBG but it might be the same. The Blue Cheese might have been a little bit stronger - that said though, I did have a little nap after the SBG...

In reply to greenhorn
    Square_470a74c578e53b1f01965cae
    Rank2

greenhorn wrote:
    Hey - thanks for weighing in!

I'm working on some Sweet Berry Green right now and had tried some Blue Cheese recently. I chose the Sweet Berry primarily for anti-inflammatory properties and it seems to be working alright. I think the Blue Cheese was 80/20 - can't find the stats. on the SBG but it might be the same. The Blue Cheese might have been a little bit stronger - that said though, I did have a little nap after the SBG...

Yeah the sweet berry Green is pretty good. Also digging the Kona Gold & Mango =) In reply to greenhorn
    Rank2

There's a place that I checked out that seems to specialize in Kush.
    I didn't get a chance to try as many varieties as I would like but I was intrigued.
    They seemed pretty cool! I've never seen so much Kush!
    I'll definitely go back to check them out.

They are: The Healing Center of Colorado.
    1452 Poplar (1 block from Quebec & Colfax).

In reply to greenhorn
    Square_missing
    Rank

I have never had a INDICA strain better than the INDICA strains at Denver Relief. If you get a chance to try the blackberry Afgani you will never want to smoke anything but it. They also have Gumbo strain which is the beezneez. I promise you wont be dissapointed even if you try their own strain Bio D which i love but not as much as the afgani or the gumbo.

In reply to greenhorn