Map Filter:

Lake Tahoe!

posted by fleiva at about 1 year ago

Square_missing
    Rank

yo!

I was trying to see if someone would let me come live with them in tahoe! I got my card, Im from southern california. im 25 very athletic, i go running all the time when I need it. Im just looking for cool people to live with, so far it's been a hells mouse maze here and I gotta change it up because Lake Tahoe was so much nicer when I was only 14, so I mean I can't believe for a minute that this shit is this dull over here with the hooked up prices I be getting and all the better features? but I must say it's been one demonic presence after the next in spite of all the other issues I have to deal with on top of those mild concerns... so, hit me up! I have a car, but I am #1 trying to sell it for money to move, or my dad might fix it for me to help me get up there. Im not a stranger kind person, im comftorable around almost everyone but unfotrunately over here theres alotof sicko's and I can't stress enough how bad it is... that's why Im seeing what's out there. I apologize if this is against forum rules, I figured it would be ok because im a patient and it's tough finding people to be around in certain instances.

I play alot of video games, just chill and hang out, but I also have an extensive backround in real estate and mortgage specifically but I still have all kinds of other experience in other industry's... The problem here is if they aren't going to pay me for what I deserve, then Im going to have to leave here, because it's pointless being in a place where everyone and there mothers get to dick around people like jesus freak heaven because we're all buddy buddy with muhhuhamed, so fuck it. Im out if your down, hit me up! save a bro, I haven't ever gotten into snowboarding yet, so that'd be way dope as well. If you don't know me, you don't want to haha, lates

Square_missing
    Rank

IM not even kidding, this shit is madness. I need to live with healthy loving people and woops, sorry my family doesn't count when they can't figure shit out

In reply to fleiva