Map Filter:

Mauwi Wowi and Orange?

posted by Shenron at about 1 year ago

Square_missing
    Rank

Well, I live around the Santa Cruz area and I am wondering if there is anywhere where I can find the above two strains?

I have heard of a Strain that has an orange flavor but I cannot find it anywhere as well as the Wowi stuff. Any thoughts?

Square_missing
    Rank

Lots of Orange Kush in the Central Valley. Not sure if you looked in that area.

In reply to Shenron
    Square_57ab4c196e1c450e6dc8b391
    Rank

Shenron wrote:
    Well, I live around the Santa Cruz area and I am wondering if there is anywhere where I can find the above two strains?

I have heard of a Strain that has an orange flavor but I cannot find it anywhere as well as the Wowi stuff. Any thoughts?

There is no Moui Wowi to be found anylonger. They have some breeder's in Hawaii that would pay anything to find some real MW. Same goes with Alaskan Thunderfuck(rare to get even in Ca.) or the real deal Cali Skunk Bud that was everywhere but I haven't been able to find any since probably 1986-89(It really smelled like a skunk unlike this BS now that has weak high's to accomidate). Some breeders are claiming genetics but I have yet to see anything close to what I used to smoked in the 80's.

And if anyone can find some please feel free to call or email... In reply to Shenron
    Square_b8d5bcd6bf09a04ca6c70a49
    Rank4

Shenron wrote:

Search weedmaps, you can search by strain. I'm sure you can find Maui Wowie as far as the Orange I would recommend looking for a strain called Agent Orange, or Cali-o which I think is from good old California Orange anyhow good luck with your search and I hope this info helps out. <!-- s:P --><!-- s:P --> In reply to Shenron
    Square_missing
    Rank

hashbags wrote:
    Quote: Shenron":2u0vgv6o

You just have to know where to look <!-- s:) --><!-- s:) -->
    I have saved Almost 100 different strains over the last 22 years.
    BlueberryxTrinity
    A.G
    P.R
    Afganhi
    Burmese
    Moui
    SSH
    Williams Wonder
    I have had about a 90% germ rate on all.

"There is no Moui Wowi to be found anylonger."

B.S I have grown out this strain for over 15 years.
    I crossed my moui male to a alien bubba fem last grow and will back cross it this season <!-- s:) --><!-- s:) -->
    True Atf on the other hand is a very rare breed and would take knowing a Alaskan grower that also kept the line alive.
    (Remember not everyone that grows shares with just anyone It tends to always stay in circles of friends that truly want to keep the genetics alive)

I myself have only one person I call a friend,Together we grow/share.
    In between cycles we help each other out w/product and share beans/clones techniques to keep our favorite strains going.

There are a few modern seeds I would also like to get ahold of myself but knowing the circle where there floating is the problem <!-- s:) --><!-- s:) -->

The few im looking for
    CHEESE
    PANDORA'S BOX
    TAHOE OG
    BUDDAH TAHOE OG
    SPACE DAWG

Find a few mabey we can talk
    In reply to Shenron
    Square_0cccb237a3332382cc9c99e3
    Rank2

currently my delivery service is currently carrying maui wowi ,or @ least their version of it. I have access to a cache of seeds that date back to the early 80's which are skunk.My friend has been growing this strain over the last 15 years ,every year the harvest (outdoor) has the most wonderful flavor and it reminds me of my younger days.

In reply to Shenron