Map Filter:

wheres a good club in bakersfield at??

posted by bonzwestcoast at about 1 year ago

Square_missing
    Rank

please let me know of any near by clubs that have fire at a good price the funds is low for my meds lol get at me please thanks bonzwestcoast check out my music also 5 a cd get at me n need a smoking buddy in town also!!!??? <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/familyorientated<!-- m -->

Square_6d325287cea6419ad9ec569c
    Rank1

V & G Collective at 2130 Niles St. They have some Killer shit. Nearest cross street is Mt. Vernon. Keep in touch see ya Vinny

In reply to bonzwestcoast
    Square_f063c5a865e5dba6f9e4e3de
    Rank

Cannibal's Collective in Bakersfield located at 1704 n. Chester is a great place for good bud, friendly service, and low prices. Please come by and tell them Paula sent you. I'll make sure they give you 10% off.
    Paula

Square_96d482ce70cd3b50612af03e
    Rank

Would also agree with the V&G recommendation. Currently my top collective in Kern Valley. <!-- s:D --><!-- s:D -->

Square_missing
    Rank

Vinny75 wrote:
    V & G Collective at 2130 Niles St. They have some Killer shit. Nearest cross street is Mt. Vernon. Keep in touch see ya Vinny

keep in touch thanks bro vinny In reply to bonzwestcoast
    Square_a1649becf3474d5e18c30f0c
    Rank2

Cannibal's is a great place if you want an all encompassing experience, variety of medicine and great customer service, BCCP is the spot for flowers, and the best quality / priced full melts and concentrates, but if you are on an extreme budget get over to BMC 420 Club home of the only 10 $ donation 1/8th I personally have seen that I would consider firin up! I know that V&G Collective seems to have alot of loyal online members but as for me personally I have been there once. I visited on a patient awareness consultation call, and from the callous treatment I saw the members endure( not to mention the runaround I was given) I have never actually made it to thier bud counter cause I like feeling welcome where I donate! No offense to the V's personally, <!-- s:mrgreen: --><!-- s:mrgreen: --> I have therefore never reviewed them on this site because I don't go negative in my reviews. There are a few great collectives in Bako these three are on my go to list of favorites out of the 22 or so I am a member of.

Square_a1649becf3474d5e18c30f0c
    Rank2

For the People on Ming across from the fairgrounds is also very community minded and easy on the budget!

Square_f063c5a865e5dba6f9e4e3de
    Rank

CANNIBALS COLLECTIVE 1704 N. CHESTER ONCE I FOUND THIS PLACE THAT WAS IT IM VERY HAPPY WITH DONATIONS AND MEDS. THE STAFF IS GREAT AND VERY KNOWLEGEABLE. VERY CLEAN AND WELCOMING. THANKS CANNIBALS YOUR THE BEST. <!-- s:D --><!-- s:D -->