Open Evening and Weekends!
***New Patient $55***
We offer Seniors, Veterans and Disabled Person Discount
Pain Management and Cancer Management Treatments
Our Diamond Bar medical marijuana office is centrally located at Freeway Junction of 60 and 57 off Grand Ave. Freeway 10 and 210 freeway are close by.
We know that you have lots of questions and our office is stocked with helpful information regarding the Laws, benefits and effects regarding medical marijuana.
Why See Us for your Marijuana ID Card?
* Our Integrative Medical Clinic specializes in all natural and holistic medical treatments for different medical conditions including medical marijuana.
* California Licensed Medical Doctor. Confidential Consultation
* Doctor and knowledgeable staff will help and guide you to recover from your medical problems.
* We accept credit cards.
* Call 909-860-2610 NOW to schedule your same day, evenings or weekend appointments.
* Doctor can guide and advice you regarding potential benefits, side effects, precautions, advantages and disadvantage of different forms and types of Medical Marijuana.
* Same Day, Evenings and Weekend appointments are also available.
* 24/7 verification.
* Caregiver Certificates are also available from our office.
* Easy access 5 minutes from Freeway 57 and Freeway 60.
What We Provide?
• We provide an affordable, safe, confidential and professional environment.
• We provide consultation with a reliable qualified California licensed physician.
• We are discreet and comply with HIPPIA regulations
• Patients can be evaluated to see if medical marijuana can benefit their condition.
• We also provide law enforcement, dispensaries and co-ops with reliable 24 hour, live verifications of patients.
Get your medical cannabis card today!
Partial List of Indications
• Chemo or Radiation therapy Side effects
* Chronic Pain
• Multiple Sclerosis
* Premenstral Dysphoria
• Restless Leg Syndrome
Please confirm your email before writing a review.
My 81 year old grandfather was a 1st patient and I didn't know where to begin trying to alleviate the chronic pain he is in. Everyone here was very helpful. We were able to obtain a same day appointment when another location canceled us 20 mins before his appointment. Also, it was very affordable. $55 for to register both, my grandfather and me as his caregiver. Other place was going to charge and outrageous amount for just him. I am very happy with the customer service and would strongly recommend this place to everyone.
I showed up for my appointment and nobody was at the front desk. I sat on the couch for 15 minutes and still nobody so I left I called the office from the parking lot but nobody answered. What a joke. Thanks for wasting my time
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS: The Compassionate Use Act of 1996 ensures that seriously ill Californians have the right to obtain and use cannabis for medical purposes where medical use is deemed appropriate and has been recommended by a physician who has determined that the person’s health would benefit from the use of medical cannabis. Recommendations must come from an attending physician as defined in Section 11362.7 of the Health and Safety Code. Cannabis is a Schedule I drug according to the federal Controlled Substances Act. Activity related to cannabis use is subject to federal prosecution, regardless of the protections provided by state law.