MULTI-STATE Medical Marijuana Cards | LOWEST PRICE IN THE STATE, GUARANTEED | $29 New Patient, $26 Renewal (from any doctor) | $159 Official State ID | 100% ONLINE
Question: Why Medical vs. Recreational? There are 10 Amazing Benefits.
1) SAVE $1,000 - 5,000 a year on your Cannabis Purchases.
Recreational users are taxed up to 35%. Avoid SKY HIGH TAXES.
2) BUY 5X HIGHER POTENCY PRODUCTS. Medical Marijuana patients can buy higher potency cannabis strains and products that recreational users are not able to access
3) AGES 18-21 can buy, use, and possess Cannabis products. AGE RESTRICTIONS REMOVED.
4) GROW at home, legally.
5) CARRY 8 OUNCES, legally.
6) Drug Test/Employment Benefits. Reduce your risk of losing job opportunities with state employers. This could be the difference between being Hired vs. Fired.
7) Reduce risks with Law Enforcement: You can be arrested and/or serve jail time if you carry more than 1oz. of product, use Cannabis in public, or are below 21 years of age. Also, when the federal government shuts down dispensaries to recreational users, you are still able to purchase your products as a medical patient.
8) Front of the Line servicing at all dispensaries.
9) Buy in Medical-only counties. In 2019, NOT ALL COUNTIES allow for recreational marijuana use and you are mandated to be a medical patient in order to make any purchases.
10) Access Medical-only dispensaries. Certain dispensaries only service medical patients, or they will only sell their medical products (which are up to 5x stronger) to a medical user.
3 EASY STEPS TO APPLY:
(1) Visit www.WeedRecs.com (2) Complete your Purchase (3) Use immediately at any dispensary after a WeedRecs Doctor determines you are qualified to become a Medical Cannabis patient. Upon approval, you gain access to a Digital Certificate that can be quickly printed from the comfort of your home. Paper certificates, wallet cards, and state official medical cards will also be mailed shortly after order processing and approval.
Since 2016, our customized, dynamic, and state-of-the-art Clinical Decision Supportive Software (CDSS) has helped us to perform comprehensive patient evaluations through our robust online questionnaire. Our Doctors and Nurses are relentlessly committed to providing patients with exceptional high-quality, individualized, and patient-centered care that is cohesively aligned with best clinical practice guidelines.
WeedRecs.Com now offers 100% Online *MEDICAL CANNABIS RECOMMENDATIONS* in all of California including Fresno, CA. WeedRecs.com is a Fresno Virtual Medical Marijuana Clinic.
Fresno residents, WeedRecs.com is here to help you find alternative medical options by making the process for obtaining a cannabis recommendation quick, easy and convenient. You no longer have to fight traffic or take time off work to speak with a qualified cannabis doctor. Let WeedRecs.com take the time to evaluate your needs and determine whether medicinal marijuana is right for you. From Oakland to Sac-Town, the Bay Area and back down, WeedRecs.com is here to help.
WeedRecs.com has streamlined the medical marijuana evaluation process to better serve patients across the state. Fresno patients start by creating an account and filling out a health questionnaire at WeedRecs.com. After completing the survey and paying the appropriate fee, patients will be virtually connected with a state-approved doctor, who will assess the patient for a recommendation, which, if approved, the patient will receive immediately via email in PDF form. WeedRecs.com accepts credit cards and PayPal payments.
On Nov. 6, 1996, California voters enacted the Compassionate Use Act, also known as Prop 215, which allows qualifying patients the right to use, possess and transport medical marijuana. The Bureau of Medical Cannabis Regulation leads the regulation of marijuana and oversees, along with the California Department of Public Health and Department of Food and Agriculture, marijuana-related matters in the states.
WeedRecs.com is happy to help the residents of Fresno and surrounding cities Clovis, Muscatel, Highway City, Las Palmas and Tarpey find the compassionate cannabis care they need. Folks as far away as Indian Springs, Madera, Kismet and La Vina can connect with WeedRecs.com for a medical marijuana evaluation. In fact, anyone with an Internet connection in the state of California can take advantage of WeedRecs.com’s convenient telemedicine service.
Fresno is located in California’s amid San Joaquin Valley and draws visitors curious about the city’s topography. Founded in the early 1900s, the city of Fresno holds the Forestiere Underground Gardens, which have passages and courtyards located underground. Visitors can also stop by the Fresno Chafee Zoo or the Shinzen Japanese Gardens for a quick afternoon getaway.
The Lowest Prices, Guaranteed! | $29 New Patient | $159 Official State ID | 100% Online |
We renew expired recommendations (from any doctor) for only $26. 100% online process.
8/1/17: Listed by DoLA as "Best Places to Get Your Medical Marijuana Card"