MULTI-STATE Medical Marijuana Cards | LOWEST PRICE IN THE STATE, GUARANTEED | $29 New Patient, $26 Renewal (from any doctor) | $159 Official State ID | 100% ONLINE
Question: Why Medical vs. Recreational? There are 10 Amazing Benefits.
1) SAVE $1,000 - 5,000 a year on your Cannabis Purchases.
Recreational users are taxed up to 35%. Avoid SKY HIGH TAXES.
2) BUY 5X HIGHER POTENCY PRODUCTS. Medical Marijuana patients can buy higher potency cannabis strains and products that recreational users are not able to access
3) AGES 18-21 can buy, use, and possess Cannabis products. AGE RESTRICTIONS REMOVED.
4) GROW at home, legally.
5) CARRY 8 OUNCES, legally.
6) Drug Test/Employment Benefits. Reduce your risk of losing job opportunities with state employers. This could be the difference between being Hired vs. Fired.
7) Reduce risks with Law Enforcement: You can be arrested and/or serve jail time if you carry more than 1oz. of product, use Cannabis in public, or are below 21 years of age. Also, when the federal government shuts down dispensaries to recreational users, you are still able to purchase your products as a medical patient.
8) Front of the Line servicing at all dispensaries.
9) Buy in Medical-only counties. In 2019, NOT ALL COUNTIES allow for recreational marijuana use and you are mandated to be a medical patient in order to make any purchases.
10) Access Medical-only dispensaries. Certain dispensaries only service medical patients, or they will only sell their medical products (which are up to 5x stronger) to a medical user.
3 EASY STEPS TO APPLY:
(1) Visit www.WeedRecs.com (2) Complete your Purchase (3) Use immediately at any dispensary after a WeedRecs Doctor determines you are qualified to become a Medical Cannabis patient. Upon approval, you gain access to a Digital Certificate that can be quickly printed from the comfort of your home. Paper certificates, wallet cards, and state official medical cards will also be mailed shortly after order processing and approval.
Since 2016, our customized, dynamic, and state-of-the-art Clinical Decision Supportive Software (CDSS) has helped us to perform comprehensive patient evaluations through our robust online questionnaire. Our Doctors and Nurses are relentlessly committed to providing patients with exceptional high-quality, individualized, and patient-centered care that is cohesively aligned with best clinical practice guidelines.
WeedRecs.Com now offers 100% Online *MEDICAL CANNABIS RECOMMENDATIONS* in all of California including Downtown Los Angeles, West Los Angeles, and Central Los Angeles.
WeedRecs.com Now Offers Online Medical Marijuana Recommendations in Los Angeles Those in search of alternative methods of healing in Los Angeles can now rest easy. WeedRecs.com has opened its digital doors from the 105 on up through Granada Hills and Sylmar.
WeedRecs.com now offers virtual medical marijuana recommendations to everyone throughout Los Angeles through their robust online portal. Instead of dealing with the loud and obnoxious Los Angeles traffic and smog, kick back at home while WeedRecs.com brings the doctor’s office into your living room.
A large number of state-approved cannabis doctors work with WeedRecs.com to provide patients with pathways to alternative methods of care. In today’s quick-pulsed world of Tweets and venti lattes, the doctors at WeedRecs.com take the time to get to know their patients. The wide world of medical cannabis can be convoluted and confounding, but WeedRecs.com stands as a beacon of light in the darkness.
They keep things simple, they work hard every day to equip their patients with important knowledge and understanding to tackle their debilitating ailments fearlessly.
WeedRecs.com is also HIPAA-compliant. This means that the information patients share with WeedRecs.com is kept confidential via encryption.
And better still, WeedRecs.com is mobile-friendly!
Healing and happiness are just around the corner with WeedRecs.com.
Process: Obtaining a medical marijuana recommendation through WeedRecs.com is simple and quick.
First, prospective patients of the greater Los Angeles area should head on over to WeedRecs.com to fill out a quick questionnaire.
Once the questionnaire has been completed, WeedRecs.com’s state-approved cannabis doctors will review the patients’ responses in order to determine whether they can benefit from the administration of medical cannabis.
Then, when the physicians have certified their patients for medical marijuana use, their patients may access their recommendations in PDF format online immediately.
Those still curious about the process are encouraged to contact the helpful folks at WeedRecs.com for more information.
Local Legislation: Medical marijuana legislation in Los Angeles only allow for patients access to medical marijuana if they suffer from chronic or debilitating conditions. For more on which conditions qualify, contact WeedRecs.com. Outside of that, Los Angeles patients need only follow common sense: avoid purchasing more than a 30-day supply at any one time, keep your medication private, and always keep your medical marijuana recommendation up to date. Keep your eyes peeled! California’s recreational marijuana is debuting in early 2018 too.
Service Locations: Residents of Los Angeles can now find a robust and streamlined medical marijuana recommendation service at WeedRecs.com. The path to alternative care has never been clearer. With WeedRecs.com, ailing patients living in Northridge, Reseda, and even Century City can seek medical cannabis certifications from the comfort of their own homes. WeedRecs.com’s compassionate and speedy evaluation service includes everyone from Silver Lake on down through Mid-City and beyond. All you need is a cell phone to take advantage of this premier service.
Location Information: Los Angeles, California is an absolute powerhouse of a city. There is zero shortage of things to do, no matter the season or the time of day. Head on down to Venice Beach to check out LA’s waterfront culture, or head over to Hollywood to catch a movie — and potentially a movie star! Koreatown and Little Ethiopia are hubs of culture that offer worldview-altering food and drink while places like the Getty and Griffith Observatory stand as educational and cultural bastions of Southern California. And everyone’s favorite: Universal Studios Hollywood. Experience the worlds of Jurassic Park, Transformers, or Despicable Me among others through their incredible, pulse-pounding rides!
The Lowest Prices, Guaranteed! | $29 New Patient | $159 Official State ID | 100% Online |
We renew expired recommendations (from any doctor) for only $26. 100% online process.
8/1/17: Listed by DoLA as "Best Places to Get Your Medical Marijuana Card"