MULTI-STATE Medical Marijuana Cards | LOWEST PRICE IN THE STATE, GUARANTEED | $29 New Patient, $26 Renewal (from any doctor) | $159 Official State ID | 100% ONLINE
Question: Why Medical vs. Recreational? There are 10 Amazing Benefits.
1) SAVE $1,000 - 5,000 a year on your Cannabis Purchases.
Recreational users are taxed up to 35%. Avoid SKY HIGH TAXES.
2) BUY 5X HIGHER POTENCY PRODUCTS. Medical Marijuana patients can buy higher potency cannabis strains and products that recreational users are not able to access
3) AGES 18-21 can buy, use, and possess Cannabis products. AGE RESTRICTIONS REMOVED.
4) GROW at home, legally.
5) CARRY 8 OUNCES, legally.
6) Drug Test/Employment Benefits. Reduce your risk of losing job opportunities with state employers. This could be the difference between being Hired vs. Fired.
7) Reduce risks with Law Enforcement: You can be arrested and/or serve jail time if you carry more than 1oz. of product, use Cannabis in public, or are below 21 years of age. Also, when the federal government shuts down dispensaries to recreational users, you are still able to purchase your products as a medical patient.
8) Front of the Line servicing at all dispensaries.
9) Buy in Medical-only counties. In 2019, NOT ALL COUNTIES allow for recreational marijuana use and you are mandated to be a medical patient in order to make any purchases.
10) Access Medical-only dispensaries. Certain dispensaries only service medical patients, or they will only sell their medical products (which are up to 5x stronger) to a medical user.
3 EASY STEPS TO APPLY:
(1) Visit www.WeedRecs.com (2) Complete your Purchase (3) Use immediately at any dispensary after a WeedRecs Doctor determines you are qualified to become a Medical Cannabis patient. Upon approval, you gain access to a Digital Certificate that can be quickly printed from the comfort of your home. Paper certificates, wallet cards, and state official medical cards will also be mailed shortly after order processing and approval.
Since 2016, our customized, dynamic, and state-of-the-art Clinical Decision Supportive Software (CDSS) has helped us to perform comprehensive patient evaluations through our robust online questionnaire. Our Doctors and Nurses are relentlessly committed to providing patients with exceptional high-quality, individualized, and patient-centered care that is cohesively aligned with best clinical practice guidelines.
WeedRecs.Com now offers 100% Online *MEDICAL CANNABIS RECOMMENDATIONS* in all of California including Anaheim.
WeedRecs.com is an Anaheim Virtual Medical Marijuana Clinic
WeedRecs.com is an online platform that provides virtual consultations for Anaheim patients interested in medical marijuana as an alternative treatment from the comfort of their own home. WeedRecs.com doctors are experienced and offer compassionate care. They are attentive and listen to address patients’ concerns during their virtual examination. WeedRecs.com marijuana doctors will take other patient treatments into consideration and will evaluate whether the patient will benefit from medicating with cannabis.
WeedRecs.com offers an online experience for patients to consult with a doctor to see if they qualify to purchase medical marijuana. Patients start by visiting WeedRecs.com and filling in the required information. Patients are then connected to an experienced, certified marijuana doctor via video conference who will questions to determine whether the patient will benefit from medicating with cannabis. If both parties agree the patient will benefit from marijuana, the cannabis doctor will issue a letter of recommendation.
The Compassionate Use Act was enacted by voters of California on November 6,1996. This proposition (California Proposition 215) gives qualifying patients the right to use, possess, and transport medical marijuana. The Bureau of Medical Cannabis Regulation is tasked with the regulation of all marijuana related matters in the state of California. Although the leader of cannabis regulation, the bureau manages marijuana matters alongside the CA Department of Public Health and Department of Food and Agriculture.
WeedRecs.com offers their telemedical marijuana evaluations to patients in Anaheim, Santa Ana, Fullerton, and Costa Mesa. Patients from Lakewood, Long Beach, Garden Grove, and Westminster can also access the WeedRecs.com platform to see if they meet the qualifications for medicinal marijuana. WeedRecs.com is also accessible to cannabis patients in Tustin, Irvine, Newport Beach, Fountain Valley, and Yorba Linda.
Anaheim is nestled between Los Angeles and San Diego in the heart of Southern California. Home to Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure, Anaheim visitors will need more than a weekend to experience all this Orange County city has to offer. The Anaheim Resort district is located minutes away from rejuvenating spas, entertainment, and award-winning dining. Experience oceanfront dining at 21 Oceanfront and enjoy a lavish dinner steps away from the sand or release your inner carnivore at Agora Churrascaria and open your palette to different cuts of steak, lamb, pork, and chicken accompanied by a hot and cold salad bar.
The Lowest Prices, Guaranteed! | $29 New Patient | $159 Official State ID | 100% Online |
We renew expired recommendations (from any doctor) for only $26. 100% online process.
8/1/17: Listed by DoLA as "Best Places to Get Your Medical Marijuana Card"