MULTI-STATE Medical Marijuana Cards | LOWEST PRICE IN THE STATE, GUARANTEED | $29 New Patient, $26 Renewal (from any doctor) | $159 Official State ID | 100% ONLINE
Question: Why Medical vs. Recreational? There are 10 Amazing Benefits.
1) SAVE $1,000 - 5,000 a year on your Cannabis Purchases.
Recreational users are taxed up to 35%. Avoid SKY HIGH TAXES.
2) BUY 5X HIGHER POTENCY PRODUCTS. Medical Marijuana patients can buy higher potency cannabis strains and products that recreational users are not able to access
3) AGES 18-21 can buy, use, and possess Cannabis products. AGE RESTRICTIONS REMOVED.
4) GROW at home, legally.
5) CARRY 8 OUNCES, legally.
6) Drug Test/Employment Benefits. Reduce your risk of losing job opportunities with state employers. This could be the difference between being Hired vs. Fired.
7) Reduce risks with Law Enforcement: You can be arrested and/or serve jail time if you carry more than 1oz. of product, use Cannabis in public, or are below 21 years of age. Also, when the federal government shuts down dispensaries to recreational users, you are still able to purchase your products as a medical patient.
8) Front of the Line servicing at all dispensaries.
9) Buy in Medical-only counties. In 2019, NOT ALL COUNTIES allow for recreational marijuana use and you are mandated to be a medical patient in order to make any purchases.
10) Access Medical-only dispensaries. Certain dispensaries only service medical patients, or they will only sell their medical products (which are up to 5x stronger) to a medical user.
3 EASY STEPS TO APPLY:
(1) Visit www.WeedRecs.com (2) Complete your Purchase (3) Use immediately at any dispensary after a WeedRecs Doctor determines you are qualified to become a Medical Cannabis patient. Upon approval, you gain access to a Digital Certificate that can be quickly printed from the comfort of your home. Paper certificates, wallet cards, and state official medical cards will also be mailed shortly after order processing and approval.
Since 2016, our customized, dynamic, and state-of-the-art Clinical Decision Supportive Software (CDSS) has helped us to perform comprehensive patient evaluations through our robust online questionnaire. Our Doctors and Nurses are relentlessly committed to providing patients with exceptional high-quality, individualized, and patient-centered care that is cohesively aligned with best clinical practice guidelines.
WeedRecs.Com now offers 100% Online *MEDICAL CANNABIS RECOMMENDATIONS* in all of California including Sherman Oaks.
A marvelous online medical marijuana recommendation service has arrived to help ailing patients in need in Sherman Oaks. WeedRecs.com has widened its digital reach to include everyone in Sherman Oaks and the greater San Fernando Valley region. Their convenient online service subtracts the traffic and smog and difficult parking from the medical marijuana recommendation equation.Instead, they bring the doctor’s office right into the comfort of your own living room and at an astonishing price point.
State-certified cannabis doctors work with WeedRecs.com to provide their patients with one-on-one attention and care. Sometimes life can get out of hand, so the compassionate staff at WeedRecs.com will take the time to learn about their patients’ needs because they care. They’re aware of how overwhelming medical marijuana can be at first, so they make themselves available to their patients to answer any questions that they may have.
WeedRecs.com is HIPAA-compliant. That means information shared with them is encrypted and kept private. And for the mobile users out there, WeedRecs.com is also mobile-friendly! To learn more about their streamlined medical cannabis recommendation process, visit WeedRecs.com.
Finding a medical marijuana recommendation in Sherman Oaks has never been easier. The WeedRecs.com online portal streamlines the process. First, prospective patients should head over to their website to fill out a health questionnaire. Once complete, a WeedRecs.com cannabis doctor will review the patients’ questionnaires to decide whether they may benefit from using medical cannabis. Then, once the doctors decide that they can benefit from it, patients may access their fresh medical marijuana recommendations online in PDF form.
Residents of Sherman Oaks and those living in San Fernando Valley who may be interested in medical cannabis must be plagued by a debilitating condition that results in chronic discomfort in order to qualify. Other than that, patients using medical marijuana in Sherman Oaks should follow their common sense: make sure your medical cannabis certification remains up to date and keep your medication private. Also, keep an eye out for California’s recreational marijuana! It’s set to debut in early 2018.
WeedRecs.com’s online service covers the entirety of Sherman Oaks, from the Galleria on Ventura Boulevard down to Sherman Village along Riverside Drive. All patients need to access their service is either an internet connection or a cell phone. From Burbank Boulevard and Oxnard Street on down to Fossil Ridge Park and everywhere in between, prospective patients are encouraged to head on over to WeedRecs.com to learn more. Even if you live on the southern end of Sherman Oaks along Lynch’s very own Mulholland Drive, WeedRecs.com will welcome you with open arms.
Sherman Oaks is home to a shopping mall, the Sherman Oaks Galleria. The Galleria houses an ArcLight Cinemas, a gym, salons, restaurants, boutiques, and more! You’ll also find a plethora of retail spaces along Ventura Boulevard including everything from barbecue to karaoke and even a Pressed Juicery. Nature-lovers ought to treat themselves to the Deervale-Stone Canyon Park where picnic spots overlooking Sherman Oaks abound. And for those curious, the park’s trailhead can be found along Crisp Canyon Road just after it intersects with Lacota Place.
The Lowest Prices, Guaranteed! | $29 New Patient | $159 Official State ID | 100% Online |
We renew expired recommendations (from any doctor) for only $26. 100% online process.
8/1/17: Listed by DoLA as "Best Places to Get Your Medical Marijuana Card"