MULTI-STATE Medical Marijuana Cards | LOWEST PRICE IN THE STATE, GUARANTEED | $29 New Patient, $26 Renewal (from any doctor) | $159 Official State ID | 100% ONLINE
Question: Why Medical vs. Recreational? There are 10 Amazing Benefits.
1) SAVE $1,000 - 5,000 a year on your Cannabis Purchases.
Recreational users are taxed up to 35%. Avoid SKY HIGH TAXES.
2) BUY 5X HIGHER POTENCY PRODUCTS. Medical Marijuana patients can buy higher potency cannabis strains and products that recreational users are not able to access
3) AGES 18-21 can buy, use, and possess Cannabis products. AGE RESTRICTIONS REMOVED.
4) GROW at home, legally.
5) CARRY 8 OUNCES, legally.
6) Drug Test/Employment Benefits. Reduce your risk of losing job opportunities with state employers. This could be the difference between being Hired vs. Fired.
7) Reduce risks with Law Enforcement: You can be arrested and/or serve jail time if you carry more than 1oz. of product, use Cannabis in public, or are below 21 years of age. Also, when the federal government shuts down dispensaries to recreational users, you are still able to purchase your products as a medical patient.
8) Front of the Line servicing at all dispensaries.
9) Buy in Medical-only counties. In 2019, NOT ALL COUNTIES allow for recreational marijuana use and you are mandated to be a medical patient in order to make any purchases.
10) Access Medical-only dispensaries. Certain dispensaries only service medical patients, or they will only sell their medical products (which are up to 5x stronger) to a medical user.
3 EASY STEPS TO APPLY:
(1) Visit www.WeedRecs.com (2) Complete your Purchase (3) Use immediately at any dispensary after a WeedRecs Doctor determines you are qualified to become a Medical Cannabis patient. Upon approval, you gain access to a Digital Certificate that can be quickly printed from the comfort of your home. Paper certificates, wallet cards, and state official medical cards will also be mailed shortly after order processing and approval.
Since 2016, our customized, dynamic, and state-of-the-art Clinical Decision Supportive Software (CDSS) has helped us to perform comprehensive patient evaluations through our robust online questionnaire. Our Doctors and Nurses are relentlessly committed to providing patients with exceptional high-quality, individualized, and patient-centered care that is cohesively aligned with best clinical practice guidelines.
WeedRecs.Com now offers 100% Online *MEDICAL CANNABIS RECOMMENDATIONS* in all of California including Burbank.
California residents living in Burbank who suffer from chronic ailments can now find medical marijuana recommendations through WeedRecs.com’s stellar online service. They’ve expanded their digital platform to include patients from one side of Burbank to the other, and beyond. WeedRecs.com’s online service conveniently brings the doctor’s office to your own home at a price point so competitive that we’re duty-bound to let you know ahead of time: no, you don’t need glasses.
State-certified cannabis doctors work hand in hand with WeedRecs.com to provide patients with the opportunity to pursue alternative health care. Life in Burbank and the rest of Los Angeles may hectic at times, but the compassionate folks at WeedRecs.com care; they will take the time to see to their patients’ needs. WeedRecs.com understands what it’s like to be overwhelmed by the wide world of medical marijuana, so they endeavor every day to equip their patients with the knowledge and strength to tackle their chronic conditions without fear.
WeedRecs.com’s online service is also HIPAA-compliant. That means the information patients share is encrypted, private and safe from incursion and theft. And for the mobile users out there, WeedRecs.com is mobile-friendly, too! To find out if an alternative pathway to healing is best for you, call WeedRecs.com for more information.
The procedure for obtaining a medical marijuana recommendation in Burbank has never been simpler now that WeedRecs.com has arrived. First, patients interested in medical cannabis should head over to WeedRecs.com to fill out a health questionnaire. Then, cannabis doctors working with WeedRecs.com will review these responses to determine whether the patient could benefit from medical cannabis. Once the doctors assess their patients with recommendations, the patients can then immediately access them online in PDF format. If you’re still curious about the process and would like to know more, go to WeedRecs.com for more information.
Residents of Burbank and those in the greater Los Angeles area must suffer from a chronic or debilitating condition in order to qualify for medical marijuana usage. For more on the qualifying conditions, feel free to contact WeedRecs.com. Outside of the qualifying conditions restrictions, medical marijuana patients should stick to common sense: stay up to date with your medical marijuana recommendation, keep your cannabis usage private, and purchase no more than a 30-day supply. Also, be aware that California’s recreational marijuana is set to make its debut in early 2018.
Southern California residents living along the Golden State Freeway in Burbank don’t need to fight the fender-bending traffic along the 5 in order to find or renew their medical marijuana recommendations. WeedRecs.com’s online service covers everyone from the Bob Hope Airport on south through West Magnolia and West Burbank Boulevards. Even beyond: residents living near Warner Bros. Studios or near Wildwood Canyon Park on North Bel Aire Drive can relax in their living rooms with a fresh pot of coffee while securing themselves a medical cannabis recommendation. From Magnolia Park to the Verdugo Mountains, all patients need is either a cell phone or an internet connection to take advantage of this fantastically speedy online evaluation service.
Locals of Burbank and tourists alike can’t get enough of the Warner Bros. Studio Tour. Get closer than ever to the world-renowned entertainment you’ve grown to love. Feel free to check out the Conan O’Brien Show as well, but be sure to grab your tickets early! Some great eats include Bob’s Big Boy along West Riverside Drive — you can’t miss the massive burger-toting mannequin outside — and Dog Haus on West Olive Avenue. Dog Haus’s artisanal hot dogs are incomparably delicious. But don’t take our word for it, try one!
The Lowest Prices, Guaranteed! | $29 New Patient | $159 Official State ID | 100% Online |
We renew expired recommendations (from any doctor) for only $26. 100% online process.
8/1/17: Listed by DoLA as "Best Places to Get Your Medical Marijuana Card"