MULTI-STATE Medical Marijuana Cards | LOWEST PRICE IN THE STATE, GUARANTEED | $29 New Patient, $26 Renewal (from any doctor) | $159 Official State ID | 100% ONLINE
Question: Why Medical vs. Recreational? There are 10 Amazing Benefits.
1) SAVE $1,000 - 5,000 a year on your Cannabis Purchases.
Recreational users are taxed up to 35%. Avoid SKY HIGH TAXES.
2) BUY 5X HIGHER POTENCY PRODUCTS. Medical Marijuana patients can buy higher potency cannabis strains and products that recreational users are not able to access
3) AGES 18-21 can buy, use, and possess Cannabis products. AGE RESTRICTIONS REMOVED.
4) GROW at home, legally.
5) CARRY 8 OUNCES, legally.
6) Drug Test/Employment Benefits. Reduce your risk of losing job opportunities with state employers. This could be the difference between being Hired vs. Fired.
7) Reduce risks with Law Enforcement: You can be arrested and/or serve jail time if you carry more than 1oz. of product, use Cannabis in public, or are below 21 years of age. Also, when the federal government shuts down dispensaries to recreational users, you are still able to purchase your products as a medical patient.
8) Front of the Line servicing at all dispensaries.
9) Buy in Medical-only counties. In 2019, NOT ALL COUNTIES allow for recreational marijuana use and you are mandated to be a medical patient in order to make any purchases.
10) Access Medical-only dispensaries. Certain dispensaries only service medical patients, or they will only sell their medical products (which are up to 5x stronger) to a medical user.
3 EASY STEPS TO APPLY:
(1) Visit www.WeedRecs.com (2) Complete your Purchase (3) Use immediately at any dispensary after a WeedRecs Doctor determines you are qualified to become a Medical Cannabis patient. Upon approval, you gain access to a Digital Certificate that can be quickly printed from the comfort of your home. Paper certificates, wallet cards, and state official medical cards will also be mailed shortly after order processing and approval.
Since 2016, our customized, dynamic, and state-of-the-art Clinical Decision Supportive Software (CDSS) has helped us to perform comprehensive patient evaluations through our robust online questionnaire. Our Doctors and Nurses are relentlessly committed to providing patients with exceptional high-quality, individualized, and patient-centered care that is cohesively aligned with best clinical practice guidelines.
WeedRecs.Com now offers 100% Online *MEDICAL CANNABIS RECOMMENDATIONS* in all of California including Santa Barbara.
WeedRecs.com is a quick and simple solution for Santa Barbara residents in need of a cannabis recommendation. Time or mobility no longer constricts Santa Barbara patients with busy or challenging schedules or severe conditions. WeedRecs.com is pleased to offer its online platform to California patients in need. WeedRecs.com provides services for every kind of cannabis patient; whether a brand new medical marijuana patient or need a renewal. They also offer their Santa Barbara patients the option to enroll in the Medical Marijuana Identification Card Program from the California Department of Public Health.
Our Quick Process
Getting a doctor’s letter of recommendation to use medical cannabis through WeedRecs.com is swift and convenient. Visit their site and pay the fee to begin. WeedRecs.com accepts credit cards and PayPal. After that, the patient is redirected to a Health Questionnaire that will determine the patient’s eligibility for medical cannabis. From there, WeedRecs.com will email the patient a PDF copy of their certificate. WeedRecs.com offers additional services as well; patients have the option to obtain a physical copy of their cannabis recommendation or a CA Department of Public Health issued ID.
The Bureau of Medical Cannabis Regulation is the agency responsible for the state’s medical cannabis program. The Bureau was created after California legislators and the governor signed three bills into effect (Senate Bill 643 and Assembly Bills 243 and 266) creating the Medical Cannabis Regulation and Safety Act.
Before the Medical Cannabis Regulation and Safety Act, California voters enacted the Compassionate Use Act of 1996 on November 6. The Compassionate Use Act - or Proposition 215 - enabled patients with a doctor’s letter of recommendation to legally obtain medical cannabis.
WeedRecs online medical marijuana evaluations can reach patients throughout Santa Barbara. Those in East Beach, Oak Park, or Bel Air interested in obtaining a cannabis recommendation have the option to do so through WeedRecs.com. Their online platform is readily available to Rivera, Westside, and San Roque patients in need of medical marijuana. WeedRecs.com is pleased to offer their medical marijuana services to those in Waterfront, Downtown Santa Barbara, and Laguna. Those in the Lower Riviera, East Beach, or Alta Mesa are welcomed to visit their site for medical cannabis evaluations, too. WeedRecs.com would love to provide recommendations for those in Eucalyptus Hill, East Mesa, or Milpas. West Mesa, Samarkan, and West Beach residents can complete the health questionnaire on WeedRecs.com to get a medical cannabis recommendation.
Resting on the central coast of California is Santa Barbara with a mountainous backdrop to the east and sparkling Pacific Ocean view to the west. The Santa Barbara Botanic Garden offers five and a half miles of paths cutting through an authentic Japanese tea garden, Redwood Grove, and other charming greenery arrangements. The first beach seen when entering the Santa Barbara city limits is East Beach, separated from West Beach by Stearns Wharf. The Santa Barbara Museum of Art resides in Downtown and was founded in 1941, and it is home to both permanent exhibitions as well as special collections.
The Lowest Prices, Guaranteed! | $29 New Patient | $159 Official State ID | 100% Online |
We renew expired recommendations (from any doctor) for only $26. 100% online process.
8/1/17: Listed by DoLA as "Best Places to Get Your Medical Marijuana Card"