MULTI-STATE Medical Marijuana Cards | LOWEST PRICE IN THE STATE, GUARANTEED | $29 New Patient, $26 Renewal (from any doctor) | $139 Official State ID | 100% ONLINE
Question: Why Medical vs. Recreational? There are 10 Amazing Benefits.
1) SAVE $1,000 - 5,000 a year on your Cannabis Purchases.
Recreational users are taxed up to 35%. Avoid SKY HIGH TAXES.
2) BUY 5X HIGHER POTENCY PRODUCTS. Medical Marijuana patients can buy higher potency cannabis strains and products that recreational users are not able to access
3) AGES 18-21 can buy, use, and possess Cannabis products. AGE RESTRICTIONS REMOVED.
4) GROW at home, legally.
5) CARRY 2.5 OUNCES, legally.
6) Drug Test/Employment Benefits. Reduce your risk of losing job opportunities with state employers. This could be the difference between being Hired vs. Fired.
7) Reduce risks with Law Enforcement: You can be arrested and/or serve jail time if you carry more than 1oz. of product, use Cannabis in public, or are below 21 years of age. Also, when the federal government shuts down dispensaries to recreational users, you are still able to purchase your products as a medical patient.
8) Front of the Line servicing at all dispensaries.
9) Buy in Medical-only counties. In 2019, NOT ALL COUNTIES allow for recreational marijuana use and you are mandated to be a medical patient in order to make any purchases.
10) Access Medical-only dispensaries. Certain dispensaries only service medical patients, or they will only sell their medical products (which are up to 5x stronger) to a medical user.
3 EASY STEPS TO APPLY:
(1) Visit www.WeedRecs.com (2) Complete your Purchase (3) Use immediately at any dispensary after a WeedRecs Doctor determines you are qualified to become a Medical Cannabis patient. Upon approval, you gain access to a Digital Certificate that can be quickly printed from the comfort of your home. Paper certificates, wallet cards, and state official medical cards will also be mailed shortly after order processing and approval.
Since 2016, our customized, dynamic, and state-of-the-art Clinical Decision Supportive Software (CDSS) has helped us to perform comprehensive patient evaluations through our robust online questionnaire. Our Doctors and Nurses are relentlessly committed to providing patients with exceptional high-quality, individualized, and patient-centered care that is cohesively aligned with best clinical practice guidelines.
WeedRecs.Com offers services 100% online in all of Nevada including Reno, Las Vegas, Carson City, and Clark County.
WeedRecs.com remains one of the leading online resources for patients looking for medical marijuana recommendations in Reno, Nevada.
Through their secure site, Reno patients are provided “what you need to get your weed” through virtual medical evaluations on a secure telemedicine site.
If you find telemedicine services that constantly push extra costs and add-ons irritating, fear not, so does WeedRecs.com.
You can expect clear, comprehensible price plans without hidden additional costs or fees. In just three easy steps Reno residents can acquire a medical marijuana recommendation without breaking the bank or leaving their couch!
WeedRecs.com makes the medical marijuana recommendation process easy and straightforward. Reno residents looking to become medical marijuana patients need only to navigate to WeedRecs.com’s streamlined and secure site to begin their online evaluation. Start by simply choosing your plan and submitting your preferred payment option. Once the payment has been collected, proceed to a Health Questionnaire where you’ll provide all necessary health information to determine whether you qualify for medical marijuana. Upon completion of the Health Questionnaire, WeedRecs.com will process your letter of recommendation and you will be an official Reno medical marijuana patient. A PDF of the letter of recommendation will be mailed to patients, which can be printed and used at the patient’s earliest convenience.
The Medical Marijuana Establishment (MME) Program is the authority when it comes to rules and regulations in the state of Nevada. The MME operates under the guidance of the Nevada Revised Statute (NRS). In order to obtain medical marijuana, patients must apply to the Nevada Medical Marijuana Cardholder Registry. Patients must submit an Application Request Form to the Division of Public Behavioral Health department along with a $25 application request fee. Once the patient receives their application and their letter of recommendation from their physician, they must submit both to the Medical Marijuana Cardholder Registry. A doctor’s letter of recommendation is valid and allows patients to purchase medical marijuana for 60 days from the date it was issued, allowing for plenty of time for a patient’s medical marijuana card to arrive.
WeedRecs.com in Reno provides medical marijuana evaluations to patients throughout Nevada, including Sparks, Carson City, and Fallon. Patients in Lockwood, McCarran, Sun Valley and Hidden Valley neighborhoods are also welcome to use WeedRecs.com secure site.
Reno is a city in Nevada, just north of Lake Tahoe and south of Pyramid Lake. Considered “The Biggest Little City in the World,” Reno compacts casinos, resorts, and other tourists attractions into their city. Home to more than 220 classic cars, the National Automobile Museum attracts car enthusiasts from all over the world. The University of Nevada, Reno, established on October 12, 1874, remains one of Reno’s and Nevada’s pride and joys.
The Lowest Prices, Guaranteed! | $29 New Patient | $139 Official State ID | 100% Online |
We renew expired recommendations (from any doctor) for only $26. 100% online process.
8/1/17: Listed by DoLA as "Best Places to Get Your Medical Marijuana Card"