MULTI-STATE Medical Marijuana Cards | LOWEST PRICE IN THE STATE, GUARANTEED | $29 New Patient, $26 Renewal (from any doctor) | $159 Official State ID | 100% ONLINE
Question: Why Medical vs. Recreational? There are 10 Amazing Benefits.
1) SAVE $1,000 - 5,000 a year on your Cannabis Purchases.
Recreational users are taxed up to 35%. Avoid SKY HIGH TAXES.
2) BUY 5X HIGHER POTENCY PRODUCTS. Medical Marijuana patients can buy higher potency cannabis strains and products that recreational users are not able to access
3) AGES 18-21 can buy, use, and possess Cannabis products. AGE RESTRICTIONS REMOVED.
4) GROW at home, legally.
5) CARRY 8 OUNCES, legally.
6) Drug Test/Employment Benefits. Reduce your risk of losing job opportunities with state employers. This could be the difference between being Hired vs. Fired.
7) Reduce risks with Law Enforcement: You can be arrested and/or serve jail time if you carry more than 1oz. of product, use Cannabis in public, or are below 21 years of age. Also, when the federal government shuts down dispensaries to recreational users, you are still able to purchase your products as a medical patient.
8) Front of the Line servicing at all dispensaries.
9) Buy in Medical-only counties. In 2019, NOT ALL COUNTIES allow for recreational marijuana use and you are mandated to be a medical patient in order to make any purchases.
10) Access Medical-only dispensaries. Certain dispensaries only service medical patients, or they will only sell their medical products (which are up to 5x stronger) to a medical user.
3 EASY STEPS TO APPLY:
(1) Visit www.WeedRecs.com (2) Complete your Purchase (3) Use immediately at any dispensary after a WeedRecs Doctor determines you are qualified to become a Medical Cannabis patient. Upon approval, you gain access to a Digital Certificate that can be quickly printed from the comfort of your home. Paper certificates, wallet cards, and state official medical cards will also be mailed shortly after order processing and approval.
Since 2016, our customized, dynamic, and state-of-the-art Clinical Decision Supportive Software (CDSS) has helped us to perform comprehensive patient evaluations through our robust online questionnaire. Our Doctors and Nurses are relentlessly committed to providing patients with exceptional high-quality, individualized, and patient-centered care that is cohesively aligned with best clinical practice guidelines.
WeedRecs.Com now offers 100% Online Medical Marijuana CARDS in all of California including Sacramento. WeedRecs.com is a Sacramento Virtual Medical Marijuana Clinic.
If you’re in the market for a medical marijuana prescription in Sacramento, look no further. WeedRecs.com is here to help patients in the greater Sacramento area find alternative options by making the process for obtaining a cannabis recommendation quick, easy, and convenient. From Oakland to Sac-Town, the Bay Area and back down, WeedRecs.com is here to help.
Thanks to WeedRecs.com’s streamlined medical marijuana evaluation process, obtaining a recommendation has never been easier. Sacramento patients start by logging on to WeedRecs.com, filling out a health questionnaire and paying the evaluation fee. WeedRecs.com accepts credit cards and PayPal payments. From there, patients will be virtually connected with a state-approved doctor, who will assess the patient for a recommendation, which, if approved, the patient will receive immediately via email in PDF form.
California voters enacted the Compassionate Use Act on Nov. 6, 1996, which allows qualifying patients the right to use, possess and transport medical marijuana. The Bureau of Medical Cannabis Regulation, along with the California Department of Public Health and Department of Food and Agriculture, oversee the regulation and enforcement of marijuana related matters in the state.
WeedRecs.com is pleased to serve the residents of Sacramento and surrounding cities Davis, Rancho Cordova, Elk Grove, Citrus Heights and Folsom. Area residents near the Sacramento International Airport and surrounding King Farms, Sugarfield, Woodland, Antelope and Roseville areas are welcome to log on to WeedRecs.com for a medical marijuana evaluation. In fact, anyone with an Internet connection in the state of California can take advantage of WeedRecs.com’s convenient telemedicine service.
Sacramento is California’s capital city and sits at the confluence of the Sacramento and American Rivers in the northern Central Valley. As the sixth-largest city in California, Sacramento is the cultural and economic core of the Sacramento metropolitan area showcases historical attractions like the Old Sacramento State Historic Park. Restored as a significant tourist attraction, the Old Sacramento Historic District is a U.S. National Historic Landmark District that offers many shopping and dining options as well as an Underground Tour telling visitors how this massive city escaped the rising flood waters. Experience Sacramento’s legacy with the Gold Rush Experience Tour and learn how the Gold Rush affected and shaped Sacramento. Citadel Alternative Care is proud to continue serving their community of medical cannabis patients, the finest, dispensary quality products.
The Lowest Prices, Guaranteed! | $29 New Patient | $159 Official State ID | 100% Online |
We renew expired recommendations (from any doctor) for only $26. 100% online process.
8/1/17: Listed by DoLA as "Best Places to Get Your Medical Marijuana Card"