MULTI-STATE Medical Marijuana Cards | LOWEST PRICE IN THE STATE, GUARANTEED | $29 New Patient, $26 Renewal (from any doctor) | $139 Official State ID | 100% ONLINE
Question: Why Medical vs. Recreational? There are 10 Amazing Benefits.
1) SAVE $1,000 - 5,000 a year on your Cannabis Purchases.
Recreational users are taxed up to 35%. Avoid SKY HIGH TAXES.
2) BUY 5X HIGHER POTENCY PRODUCTS. Medical Marijuana patients can buy higher potency cannabis strains and products that recreational users are not able to access
3) AGES 18-21 can buy, use, and possess Cannabis products. AGE RESTRICTIONS REMOVED.
4) GROW at home, legally.
5) CARRY 2.5 OUNCES, legally.
6) Drug Test/Employment Benefits. Reduce your risk of losing job opportunities with state employers. This could be the difference between being Hired vs. Fired.
7) Reduce risks with Law Enforcement: You can be arrested and/or serve jail time if you carry more than 1oz. of product, use Cannabis in public, or are below 21 years of age. Also, when the federal government shuts down dispensaries to recreational users, you are still able to purchase your products as a medical patient.
8) Front of the Line servicing at all dispensaries.
9) Buy in Medical-only counties. In 2019, NOT ALL COUNTIES allow for recreational marijuana use and you are mandated to be a medical patient in order to make any purchases.
10) Access Medical-only dispensaries. Certain dispensaries only service medical patients, or they will only sell their medical products (which are up to 5x stronger) to a medical user.
3 EASY STEPS TO APPLY:
(1) Visit www.WeedRecs.com (2) Complete your Purchase (3) Use immediately at any dispensary after a WeedRecs Doctor determines you are qualified to become a Medical Cannabis patient. Upon approval, you gain access to a Digital Certificate that can be quickly printed from the comfort of your home. Paper certificates, wallet cards, and state official medical cards will also be mailed shortly after order processing and approval.
Since 2016, our customized, dynamic, and state-of-the-art Clinical Decision Supportive Software (CDSS) has helped us to perform comprehensive patient evaluations through our robust online questionnaire. Our Doctors and Nurses are relentlessly committed to providing patients with exceptional high-quality, individualized, and patient-centered care that is cohesively aligned with best clinical practice guidelines.
WeedRecs.Com offers services 100% online in all of Nevada including Reno, Las Vegas, Carson City, and Clark County.
Those living in Nevada including the cities of Las Vegas, Reno, Carson City, and Clark County in search of alternative pathways to health can now find what they’re looking for with WeedRecs.com’s online medical marijuana recommendation service.
WeedRecs.com has skyrocketed to become one of the most sought-after medical cannabis recommendation services throughout Nevada and Las Vegas, Reno, Carson City, and Clark County . They bring the doctor’s office to their patients’ front doors.
No hassling traffic and no needlessly lengthy drives and missed appointments with this stellar service. And you can even sport some bed head.
Our Quick Process:
Prospective patients need to visit WeedRecs.com first to complete a questionnaire about their health. Soon afterward, one of WeedRecs.com’s state-certified cannabis doctors will review the questionnaire responses to determine whether the patient may, indeed, benefit from medicinal marijuana.
WeedRecs docs evaluate their patients as a whole and thoroughly review the patient's current medications and their interactions with medical marijuana.
Our doctors work with our patients to educate them on what the most effective methods of medicating with cannabis are concerning their ailment.
Once the doctor has given the patient their medical marijuana certifications, the patient may access it online immediately in a printer-ready PDF format.
WeedRecs.com is proud to offer their telemedicine marijuana evaluations to all patients in Nevada including Las Vegas, Reno, Carson City and Clark County.
The Lowest Prices, Guaranteed! | $29 New Patient | $139 Official State ID | 100% Online |
We renew expired recommendations (from any doctor) for only $26. 100% online process.
8/1/17: Listed by DoLA as "Best Places to Get Your Medical Marijuana Card"