Visit www.OnlineMedicalCard.com to get licensed in minutes.
STEP 1 – Fill out standard patient form online
STEP 2 – Video chat with doctor on your cell phone or desktop (every day 10am - 10pm)
STEP 3 – Get your recommendation letter (printable PDF format) It only takes 10 minutes!
======= Start here: OnlineMedicalCard.com ============
- New Patient Recommendation: $59
- New Patient Recommendation + Photo ID: $79
- Recommendation Renewal: $45
* YOU WON'T BE CHARGED IF YOU ARE NOT APPROVED
* YOU ARE COVERED BY OUR FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
* 100% ONLINE & MOBILE-FRIENDLY
Complete the quick application now at OnlineMedicalCard.com or call us for any questions at: 888-988-8420
Medical Cannabis vs Recreational in 2018. Save up to 25% or more with a card!
• Pay an average of 15% less in taxes compared to recreational when legalized.
• Get access to medical only dispensaries with more availability, locations, and price options
• Get extra legal protection. No criminal penalties for driving with an open container or flying with mmj
• Higher purchase, carry, and grow limits. Possess 8X more cannabis legally. Grow up to 12 plants!
• Recreational dispensaries can't begin applying for licenses until 2018, and it will take time to implement properly. Meanwhile there are over 1000 medical dispensaries already open!
If spend more than $40 a month on cannabis (and 2018 will add tax), a medical recommendation saves you money. It's like having a Costco card for Cannabis! If you're like the average cannabis consumer who spends $60 monthly, you'll save an average of $100 annually!
The Most Popular Marijuana Clinic in California with a 5-Star Yelp Rating
• Over 50,000 active patients
• Physical clinic open since 2001
• Over 99% of our applicants get their recommendation letter
• Call us for friendly compassionate service: 888-988-8420
• A+ BBB Rating & 5-Stars on Yelp
• Over 200,000 evaluations performed by our doctors since we started
WHY CHOOSE ONLINEMEDICALCARD.COM?
• Extremely Fast Service We've streamlined the whole process to make it as easy as 1-2-3. You will literally be able to get access to medical cannabis in 10 minutes or less.
• 100% Mobile-Friendly Use your iPhone or Android device to video chat with one of our online doctors, every day from 10am to 10pm.
• 100% Money-Back Guarantee You are only charged if you are approved, however if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply call us at 888-988-8420 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a full refund.
• Receive Your Printable Rec Now by Email and Mail You will immediately receive your printable recommendation letter (PDF) and we will also immediately ship you a hardcopy with an embossed seal (allow 1-3 business days for delivery).
• Speak to Actual Human Beings We take pride in offering Californians unparalleled care and compassion. If you have any questions or concerns, you will always be able to call in and speak to a human being; not just leave a message or email.
A PRIVATE CLINIC TRUSTED BY 50,000+ PATIENTS
We are more than just a medical marijuana evaluation center. We are an actual general practice doctor's office (Steady Care Medical) that offers a wide range of medical services. If you believe medical marijuana can improve your quality of life, do not hesitate to obtain your doctor's medical card online at OnlineMedicalCard.com.
• 100% HIPAA Compliant
• 100% Private
• 100% Legal
• 24/7 Verification Walk-ins & appointments also accepted!
BBB A+ RATING We've been operating since 2001 and take pride in the level of service we offer. This is reflected in our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
GET YOUR RECOMMENDATION TODAY
Go to OnlineMedicalCard.com to get access to medical marijuana in minutes.
We guarantee your medical card (doctor recommendation) will allow you to purchase medical cannabis today.
Growers recommendation available for up to 99 plants!
Open till 10pm. I got my recommendation online after 9pm. That's amazing!
My online assessment experience was equally joyful and the people involved, from the receptionist to the doctor, we friendly and helpful. Highly recommend!!!
If you’re looking for a recommendation try these guys out
Dr. Rao Fu is very personal and knowledgeable He takes time with her patients and her staff is wonderful and kind.
Do not waste your money like I did. They will not give you a refund as the website claims. I got a recommendation and they emailed me a recommendation. I printed it out and took it to two different clinics and was turned away. Very embarrassing. Called and talk to a online medical card representative and they said they would mail me a formal recommendation in 3 business days and never received it. I did an online chat with another representative asking for my money back as their website promised and they said they would send the recommendation and make sure I got it this time. When I got it, it was just a print out of what they emailed me. I repeatedly asked for my money back and never received it. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
1 person thought this review was helpful
Being a mmj patient over 2 years and this being my first experience with Online Medical Cards, I am impressed. Doctor is personable and informative, he was patient and answered my questions. The site is easy to use, convenient and fast.
1 person thought this review was helpful
My Doctor was Very informative, thorough, and professional. He made me feel very comfortable. I really like the ease of not leaving my home to go into a city where I feel unsafe and it take the better part of my day to complete. Just scheduling such an appointment was stressful.
3 people thought this review was helpful
Service was top notch. Everything was professional. I recommend Online Medical Card to anyone that needs a MMJ card.
4 people thought this review was helpful
I found the doctor to be very friendly. he was polite and professional, but not haughty or condescending. he was brief and to the point, and several times asked if i understood what was happening and if i had any questions.
6 people thought this review was helpful
I would give him a 10 because he was very understanding of my needs.
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS: The Compassionate Use Act of 1996 ensures that seriously ill Californians have the right to obtain and use cannabis for medical purposes where medical use is deemed appropriate and has been recommended by a physician who has determined that the person’s health would benefit from the use of medical cannabis. Recommendations must come from an attending physician as defined in Section 11362.7 of the Health and Safety Code. Cannabis is a Schedule I drug according to the federal Controlled Substances Act. Activity related to cannabis use is subject to federal prosecution, regardless of the protections provided by state law.