Visit www.OnlineMedicalCard.com to get licensed in minutes.
STEP 1 – Fill out standard patient form online
STEP 2 – Video chat with doctor on your cell phone or desktop (every day 10am - 10pm)
STEP 3 – Get your recommendation letter (printable PDF format) It only takes 10 minutes!
======= Start here: OnlineMedicalCard.com ============
- New Patient Recommendation: $59
- New Patient Recommendation + Photo ID: $79
- Recommendation Renewal: $45
* YOU WON'T BE CHARGED IF YOU ARE NOT APPROVED
* YOU ARE COVERED BY OUR FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
* 100% ONLINE & MOBILE-FRIENDLY
Complete the quick application now at OnlineMedicalCard.com or call us for any questions at: 888-988-8420
Medical Cannabis vs Recreational in 2018. Save up to 25% or more with a card!
• Pay an average of 15% less in taxes compared to recreational when legalized.
• Get access to medical only dispensaries with more availability, locations, and price options
• Get extra legal protection. No criminal penalties for driving with an open container or flying with mmj
• Higher purchase, carry, and grow limits. Possess 8X more cannabis legally. Grow up to 12 plants!
• Recreational dispensaries can't begin applying for licenses until 2018, and it will take time to implement properly. Meanwhile there are over 1000 medical dispensaries already open!
If spend more than $40 a month on cannabis (and 2018 will add tax), a medical recommendation saves you money. It's like having a Costco card for Cannabis! If you're like the average cannabis consumer who spends $60 monthly, you'll save an average of $100 annually!
The Most Popular Marijuana Clinic in California with a 5-Star Yelp Rating
• Over 50,000 active patients
• Physical clinic open since 2001
• Over 99% of our applicants get their recommendation letter
• Call us for friendly compassionate service: 888-988-8420
• A+ BBB Rating & 5-Stars on Yelp
• Over 200,000 evaluations performed by our doctors since we started
WHY CHOOSE ONLINEMEDICALCARD.COM?
• Extremely Fast Service We've streamlined the whole process to make it as easy as 1-2-3. You will literally be able to get access to medical cannabis in 10 minutes or less.
• 100% Mobile-Friendly Use your iPhone or Android device to video chat with one of our online doctors, every day from 10am to 10pm.
• 100% Money-Back Guarantee You are only charged if you are approved, however if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply call us at 888-988-8420 or email us at email@example.com to obtain a full refund.
• Receive Your Printable Rec Now by Email and Mail You will immediately receive your printable recommendation letter (PDF) and we will also immediately ship you a hardcopy with an embossed seal (allow 1-3 business days for delivery).
• Speak to Actual Human Beings We take pride in offering Californians unparalleled care and compassion. If you have any questions or concerns, you will always be able to call in and speak to a human being; not just leave a message or email.
A PRIVATE CLINIC TRUSTED BY 50,000+ PATIENTS
We are more than just a medical marijuana evaluation center. We are an actual general practice doctor's office (Steady Care Medical) that offers a wide range of medical services. If you believe medical marijuana can improve your quality of life, do not hesitate to obtain your doctor's medical card online at OnlineMedicalCard.com.
• 100% HIPAA Compliant
• 100% Private
• 100% Legal
• 24/7 Verification Walk-ins & appointments also accepted!
BBB A+ RATING We've been operating since 2001 and take pride in the level of service we offer. This is reflected in our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
GET YOUR RECOMMENDATION TODAY
Go to OnlineMedicalCard.com to get access to medical marijuana in minutes.
We guarantee your medical card (doctor recommendation) will allow you to purchase medical cannabis today.
Growers recommendation available for up to 99 plants!
I'd never used the service before but was impressed with the intake work done and honesty about limitations. Within that scope, I'm very impressed and would use them again. Once I complete and can use the prescribed or suggest doses, I'd move to 5-stars.
Doctor was prompt, pleasant, professional and helpful, and the entire consultation was quick and easy.
I found this platform very useful as I could get all the information I need about the online medical card through it. I would also recommend the online way to get the doctor’s recommendation and the medical card.
The whole process of the online medical card was very easy and fast and the doctors were really very supportive. Highly recommended service.
Doctor was great very inspiring. I was quite impressed with your professionalism. Thank you doctor.
1 person thought this review was helpful
My doctor was professional and understanding. I was nervous about the appointment and Dr. Fu put me at ease right away.
2 people thought this review was helpful
Professional and friendly is how I would describe Online doctor. This experience was very simple and very user friendly. I would recommend Online Medical Cards for future patients.
3 people thought this review was helpful
My Dr. was wonderful! He was extremely knowledgeable & even told me a few things I never knew before. I appreciate her kindness & her passion for what he does, definitely shine through.
4 people thought this review was helpful
A friend told me about Online Medical Card. The process was very easy and straightforward. The doctor was pleasant and thorough and explained the use of the medicinal product to me. I would recommend this service.
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS: The Compassionate Use Act of 1996 ensures that seriously ill Californians have the right to obtain and use cannabis for medical purposes where medical use is deemed appropriate and has been recommended by a physician who has determined that the person’s health would benefit from the use of medical cannabis. Recommendations must come from an attending physician as defined in Section 11362.7 of the Health and Safety Code. Cannabis is a Schedule I drug according to the federal Controlled Substances Act. Activity related to cannabis use is subject to federal prosecution, regardless of the protections provided by state law.