Medical Marijuana Card Doctors providing cannabis renewals, evaluations and recommendations. We specialize in medical marijuana renewals and out of state patients. Our doctors have been in business since 2009. We provide the best patient experience in California, efficient, friendly, and honest.
Medical Marijuana Card Doctors-San Francisco
Medical Marijuana Card Doctors are proud to provide the highest quality and professional medical marijuana evaluations in the San Francisco, California region. Their team of compassionate doctors specializes in working closely with their patients to determine how medical cannabis can best help them find medical relief.
The founder of Medical Marijuana Card Doctors in San Francisco received his Doctorate from the University of California in Los Angeles, specializing in cosmetic surgery during his residency at the University of California in Irvine Hospital. He first paid attention to the usefulness of medical cannabis after several of his patients requested access to it to treat their conditions. Thoroughly researching the medicine, the doctor found a surprisingly high amount of patients with the desire to use but lacking access to this valuable medicine. Believing in cannabis’ medical benefits, he chose to specialize in evaluations to enable his patients’ access to its relief. Bringing several highly qualified doctors on board, he started Medical Marijuana Card Doctors with the goal of offering a safe and legitimate service where patients could receive recommendations and access the medicine they need.
Medical Marijuana Card Doctors utmost priority is establishing a trusting doctor-patient rapport and providing a safe space to learn about all aspects of medical cannabis. Every doctor is board-licensed and certified to provide evaluations, bringing with them a variety of medical expertise and backgrounds. They carefully listen and guide their patients along their journey to health, and happily educate them on the many facets of cannabis as a medical option.
Medical Marijuana Card Doctors keep their prices as affordable as possible for their services, proudly offering discounts for veterans and renewal evaluations. The doctors are happy to answer any follow-up questions by email, phone, and text message. Appointments may either be scheduled in advance or patients may be seen on a walk-in basis.
Based in San Francisco, California, Medical Marijuana Card Doctors’ office is located right off the 101 highway near Japantown and the Financial District. They are the only evaluation clinic north of Geary Street and are happy to serve the diverse communities of San Francisco, Daly City, San Mateo, Alameda, San Leandro, Hayward, Fremont, Berkeley, Oakland, San Rafael, Palo Alto, and Marin.
Medical Marijuana Card Doctors provide a number of different services in addition to medical marijuana recommendations, including general medical concerns, STI treatments, emotional support animals recommendations, and cosmetic surgery procedures.
San Francisco is one of the largest cities in California, with a slew of world-famous tourist attractions drawing millions of visitors to the bay. The Golden Gate Bridge connects the main city to the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. Plenty of destinations is to be found, including Fisherman’s Wharf, the Mission District, Golden Gate Park, and the San Francisco Zoo. San Francisco County is also home to the NFL’s 49ers and Raiders, the MLB’s Giants and Athletics, the NBA’s Golden State Warriors and the San Jose Sharks. From San Jose to the Point Reyes National Seashore, Medical Marijuana Card Doctors is proud to serve its sprawling community.
Medical Marijuana Card Doctors in San Francisco providing evaluations, recommendations and renewals of cannabis cards, prescriptions and licenses for growing marijuana in Los Angeles. Medical marijuana doctors online and onsite to help you with your questions and medical marijuana cards also provided for patients if appropriate for your condition. Medical marijuana doctors are licensed and regulated by California Medical Board. Growing marijuana? We encourage our patients to become marijuana growers-recommendations by the doctor provided in treatment plan.
Medical Marijuana Card Doctors in San Francisco California accepting international, out of state, and patients under 18 with parental consent. New patients $55 for full year and $45 for returning patients. $5 cash discount provided with no hidden fees.
Medical Marijuana Card Doctors' scams are abundant in San Francisco. The reason is many are not run by Medical Marijuana Doctors but some are run by individuals with criminal pasts and felony charges. Cannabis is a natural medication that helps many patients with serious illnesses and unfortunately it is these patients who are most prey to these Medical Marijuana "Doctors". To help you we have put together a how to avoid medical marijuana card doctor scams. The doctors who were in Venice were shut down and had to move, their next targets are San Francisco and Online.
How to avoid medical marijuana card doctor SCAMS!
1. There is a medical marijuana fake doctor group in San Francisco that will ADVERTISE a price of $25, but when you show up they will state that the price only reflects a month, 3 months, 6 months, etc. But if you want a full year recommendation it will cost you different prices from $70 - $100................To AVOID this situation, call ahead and ask what the price truly reflects. Get the name of the individual you spoke to and lock in your price. Bring the advertised price printout with you and state the conditions. If you get taken advantage of, write a weedmaps review.
2. This same medical marijuana card doctor and another in downtown Los Angeles will advertise even lower prices of $20 to see a medical marijuana doctor, however you don't ever SEE a doctor IN PERSON, you will see an individual via Skype or telemedicine. The office will have PREPRINTED recommendations that are PRESIGNED or FORGED.....To avoid this call ahead and ask if you are going to see an actual medical marijuana doctor and whether your recommendations will be presigned or forged. If you show up and see presigned recommendations or get sat in an exam room with a computer screen alone, walk out and write a review on weedmaps.
3. These medical marijuana card doctors in Hollywood and Downtown LA will have a UNLICENSED doctor as the Medical Marijuana Doctor on your recommendation. You show up to your patient group or dispensary and they won't let you in because your medical marijuana doctor is unlicensed, on probation, had their DEA revoked, charged with MEDICARE or MEDICAID fraud, WORKERS Compensation FRAUD, has a cocaine problem, etc....To avoid this scam call ahead and ask who the medical marijuana doctor is and their license, ask if it is in good standing. Then check yourself online with the medical board.
4. Medical marijuana doctors offices will actually have multiple individuals, male and female see you and forge a licensed medical marijuana doctors' signature. This notoriously happens with medical marijuana doctors offices on Melrose where patients were seen by a massage therapist and exposed with NBC news. Is it still occurring? Our new patients say yes? Do dispensaries know about this? Yes. Many dispensaries won't accept recommendations from these medical marijuana doctors....To avoid this ask to see the medical marijuana doctors license when you arrive, if you don't see one visible, or the doctor can't produce proof (we carry our licenses in our wallets as well) and cant show online, walk out and write a weedmaps review.
5. You attempt to apply for a medical marijuana card with the county of Los Angeles, but your medical marijuana doctors office doesn't have a fax, can't find their medical marijuana doctor, or they can't find your medical records...To avoid this ask the office how long their medical marijuana doctor has been at the office, if the doctor is owner of the clinic and how many days the doctor is at the office. (Many clinics will have temporary doctors come into their office that are brought in by a headhunter and are impossible to find when you need them to either sign a document for you or even testify for you in court.) Then ask them if you can fax your medical records to them in advance. If any of these questions cause suspicion look somewhere else.
Based upon the Easy Clinic model, get a thorough physical, evaluation and fast management of your condition. All of your information is 100% confidential as we could lose our license to practice medicine for giving away your information. $20 Wallet Sized Recommendation. Never forget or lose your recommendation again! Accepting HSA (Health Savings Accounts), FSA (Flexible Spending Accounts), credit cards and debit cards with a fee.
Our medical marijuana doctor is educated in the multiple types of cannabis including cannabis indica, cannabis sativa, and cannabis ruderalis. Our medical marijuana doctor is educated on the multiple types of cannabinoids including cannabidiol (CBD) and Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) the balance of the two, the multiple other cannabinoids, and the healthiest type of cannabis strain, product and method of intake. Make your appointment today.
Recreational users need not show up, you will be denied. Alcohol dependents and abusers will need to be attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings and have documented regular attendance to be seen by our doctor on an elective basis. To go to a recreational approving doctor, choose any office with the name "420"
We are the growing marijuana and growers specialist clinic in Los Angeles. A cannabis cultivation license aka cultivation recommendation is really an exemption recommendation above the standard 6 mature plants. These are sometimes referred to as a grower's license or grower recommendation, but those are misnomers as any patient with a recommendation can grow. California patients can grow up to their medication requirements but no more than 99 plants. This should not be confused with the vendor licenses or collective grower authorization issued by a cooperative or collective. Collective grower authorizations are issued to caregivers that grow on behalf of a cooperative.
Returning Patients $40 (letter sized medical marijuana recommendation if appropriate)
EZ Medical Marijuana Recommendation $20 (wallet sized recommendation- get into any legal dispensary- optional for those who qualify)
Medical Record of Diagnosis Card $20 (plastic hand signed diagnosis card - optional for those who qualify)
Medical Marijuana Identification Card - Los Angeles County Public Health $153 (identification card - optional payable to Los Angeles County)
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS: The Compassionate Use Act of 1996 ensures that seriously ill Californians have the right to obtain and use marijuana for medical purposes where medical use is deemed appropriate and has been recommended by a physician who has determined that the person's health would benefit from the use of medical marijuana. Physicians are licensed and regulated by the Medical Board of California and arrive at the decision to make this recommendation in accordance with accepted standards of medical responsibility.
Please confirm your email before writing a review.
I lost my rec two weeks after getting it from these guys. They wanted to charge me $30 to get a reprint. I told them this seemed egregious to have to pay so much just for a print out since I've already seen the doctor so recently. They cited doctors policy to have to go through the whole recommendation process just to get a reprint. I personally don't think that's a fair policy. You be the judge.
As a first time patient, the clinic took superb care of me and made the entire process easy and beyond enjoyable! A must for anyone in need of a rec!!!!!!
Very easy process, knowledgable staff and very nice Doctor. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for MMJ card
Very friendly and fast I recommend anyone go here the people are friendly and the hours are very convenient with my busy schedule. Two thumbs up
Great quick service in and out very professional!
This is clean safe and friendly facility. Very professional and hassle free . And Surprisingly for the area very affordable. I recommend anyone in the area to stop by.
amazing experience. quick and professional. personally recommend this place for a first time experience. front desk was extremely courteous and helpful and the doctor was professional but relaxed enough to make the experience easy and comfortable.
Great experience ive been going to priceless evaluations for years and im tired of having to find parking or having to wait longer than it would take to pay $10 more for a great alternative evaluation clinic like this. They are friendly,clean,personal,and super fast! The doctor asked a few questions on my medical history he was able to suggest things i could do to help with my medical conditions! He aslo wanted to have a follow up and see where i stand! Im impressed that they actually care about you its not just straight to business with them and wham bam heres your mmjc. If your unsure about other evaluation clinics this place surely shouldnt be one give this place a try you wont be disappointed!
1 person thought this review was helpful
I've been coming to this specific clinic for years. I love that they have two new locations central to all that I do and live. These guys are super helpful, honest and very welcoming. I was in a car accident years ago and am very thankful that the process is simple and painless. Clean faculty, parking available, and all around chill experience
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS: The Compassionate Use Act of 1996 ensures that seriously ill Californians have the right to obtain and use cannabis for medical purposes where medical use is deemed appropriate and has been recommended by a physician who has determined that the person’s health would benefit from the use of medical cannabis. Recommendations must come from an attending physician as defined in Section 11362.7 of the Health and Safety Code. Cannabis is a Schedule I drug according to the federal Controlled Substances Act. Activity related to cannabis use is subject to federal prosecution, regardless of the protections provided by state law.