LifeCann MD was founded by Dr. Fernando-Fandiño-Sende, MD, who is dedicated to the evaluation, education and treatment of patients who qualify for Medical Marijuana. Dr. Sende is a Board-Certified Internal Medicine Doctor and Cardiologist with more than 30 years of experience in the medical field.
Medical Marijuana has helped many patients throughout the United States return to a life with less pain, anxiety, and stress. Individuals throughout FL now have the ability to access medicinal cannabis with the assistance of LifeCann MD, who can help patients determine if this form of treatment will be right for them. Their Board-Certified Doctor and compassionate staff provide fast and affordable evaluations and ID card certifications in Florida.
The compassionate medical practitioners at LifeCann MD aim to serve patients in and around the city of Miami. The compassionate and caring staff at LifeCann MD are available to answer questions patients may have about getting their medical marijuana card. LifeCann MD aims to be the alternative healthcare partner for all patient's Medical Marijuana needs. Patients who want to know if they qualify for Medical Marijuana in Florida, call today! For mobility-impaired patients, they offer house visits, too!
LifeCann MD is a fully-fledged medical practice that now offers patients the ability to be evaluated for medical marijuana treatment. Patients who are diagnosed with a qualifying condition in Florida can now request an appointment to be evaluated by Cardiologist and Board-Certified Dr. Fernando Fandino-Sende, a state-approved physician at LifeCann MD. Dr. Sende and his knowledgable staff provide a patient forward experience centered around evidence based research on the medical benefits of cannabis for a variety of legitimate medical conditions. Dr. Sende will use his medical expertise and judgement to determine whether or not the patient will benefit from obtaining a medical marijuana card. If the doctor determines that the patient may receive therapeutic benefits from this form of treatment, they will issue a recommendation for treatment that is recognized by the Florida Medical Marijuana Program. The compassionate staff at LifeCann MD will be available to all patients to provide support throughout the entire certification process.
1. All patients must be 18 years or older. Minor patients who are inquiring about treatment, please call the office directly.
2. LifeCann MD requires that all patients be legal residents of Florida.
3. Proof of diagnosis with a qualifying condition must be provided: To obtain your medical records, complete a medical records release and send it to the doctor who has your records.
4. Patients can bring their medical records with them to their appointment, or have them faxed directly to the office of LifeCann MD.
5. The compassionate care discount listed is provided only to military veterans .who provide a valid form of ID.
Initial Evaluation $249
We also offer a wide range of CBD products!