Medical Marijuana Card Doctors in Hollywood Los Angeles California accepting international, out of state, and patients under 18 with parental consent. New patients $50 for full year and $40 for returning patients. No hidden fees.
Medical Marijuana Card Doctors' scams are abundant in Los Angeles. The reason is many are not run by Medical Marijuana Doctors but some are run by individuals with criminal pasts and felony charges. Cannabis is a natural medication that helps many patients with serious illnesses and unfortunately it is these patients who are most prey to these Medical Marijuana "Doctors". To help you we have put together a how to avoid medical marijuana card doctor scams. The doctors who were in Venice were shut down and had to move, their next targets are Hollywood and Downtown LA.
How to avoid medical marijuana card doctor SCAMS!
1. There is a medical marijuana doctor group in Hollywood that will ADVERTISE a price around $29 or $30, but when you show up they will state that the price only reflects a month, 3 months, 6 months, etc. But if you want a full year recommendation it will cost you different prices from $70 - $100................To AVOID this situation, call ahead and ask what the price truly reflects. Get the name of the individual you spoke to and lock in your price. Bring the advertised price printout with you and state the conditions. If you get taken advantage of, write a weedmaps review.
2. This same medical marijuana card doctor and another in downtown Los Angeles will advertise even lower prices of $20 to see a medical marijuana doctor, however you don't ever SEE a doctor IN PERSON, you will see an individual via Skype or telemedicine. The office will have PREPRINTED recommendations that are PRESIGNED or FORGED.....To avoid this call ahead and ask if you are going to see an actual medical marijuana doctor and whether your recommendations will be presigned or forged. If you show up and see presigned recommendations or get sat in an exam room with a computer screen alone, walk out and write a review on weedmaps.
3. These medical marijuana card doctors in Hollywood and Downtown LA will have a UNLICENSED doctor as the Medical Marijuana Doctor on your recommendation. You show up to your patient group or dispensary and they won't let you in because your medical marijuana doctor is unlicensed, on probation, had their DEA revoked, charged with MEDICARE or MEDICAID fraud, WORKERS Compensation FRAUD, has a cocaine problem, etc....To avoid this scam call ahead and ask who the medical marijuana doctor is and their license, ask if it is in good standing. Then check yourself online with the medical board.
4. Medical marijuana doctors offices will actually have multiple individuals, male and female see you and forge a licensed medical marijuana doctors' signature. This notoriously happens with medical marijuana doctors offices on Melrose where patients were seen by a massage therapist and exposed with NBC news. Is it still occurring? Our new patients say yes? Do dispensaries know about this? Yes. Many dispensaries won't accept recommendations from these medical marijuana doctors....To avoid this ask to see the medical marijuana doctors license when you arrive, if you don't see one visible, or the doctor can't produce proof (we carry our licenses in our wallets as well) and cant show online, walk out and write a weedmaps review.
5. You attempt to apply for a medical marijuana card with the county of Los Angeles, but your medical marijuana doctors office doesn't have a fax, can't find their medical marijuana doctor, or they can't find your medical records...To avoid this ask the office how long their medical marijuana doctor has been at the office, if the doctor is owner of the clinic and how many days the doctor is at the office. (Many clinics will have temporary doctors come into their office that are brought in by a headhunter and are impossible to find when you need them to either sign a document for you or even testify for you in court.) Then ask them if you can fax your medical records to them in advance. If any of these questions cause suspicion look somewhere else.
Based upon the Easy Clinic model, get a thorough physical, evaluation and fast management of your condition. All of your information is 100% confidential as we could lose our license to practice medicine for giving away your information. $20 Wallet Sized Recommendation. Never forget or lose your recommendation again! Accepting HSA (Health Savings Accounts), FSA (Flexible Spending Accounts), credit cards and debit cards with a fee.
Our medical marijuana doctor is educated in the multiple types of cannabis including cannabis indica, cannabis sativa, and cannabis ruderalis. Our medical marijuana doctor is educated on the multiple types of cannabinoids including cannabidiol (CBD) and Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) the balance of the two, the multiple other cannabinoids, and the healthiest type of cannabis strain, product and method of intake. Make your appointment today.
Recreational users need not show up, you will be denied. Alcohol dependents and abusers will need to be attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings and have documented regular attendance to be seen by our doctor on an elective basis. To go to a recreational approving doctor, choose any office with the name "420"
Medical Marijuana Card Doctors-Hollywood
Medical Marijuana Card Doctors strive to be the premiere medical marijuana evaluation and resource center in Hollywood, California. With a team of licensed and professional doctors, patients are in the safest of hands when it comes to finding information and accessing cannabis for medical purposes.
The founding doctor of Medical Marijuana Card Doctors in Hollywood earned his Doctorate from the University of California in Los Angeles, and served his residency at the University of California at Irvine Hospital, specializing in cosmetic surgery. During his practice, he initially discovered the power of medical cannabis when several of his patients brought its purported benefits to his attention. After in-depth research, the doctor uncovered a lack of availability for patients seeking this valuable medicine. He, therefore, chose to specialize in medical marijuana, making access to its relief more available to patients in the Hollywood area. Gathering together a team of doctors hailing from many medical fields, he opened Medical Marijuana Card Doctor with the mission of providing a safe and legitimate clinic where patients could receive evaluations for medical cannabis access and use.
Medical Marijuana Card Doctors emphasizes doctor-patient connection fostering and education-based community where dialogue flows freely, and the information is easily accessible. Every doctor on staff is a board-licensed medical physician from a spectrum of medical fields. They work closely with their patients along with their journey to wellness, and providing education on different aspects of cannabis is of utmost importance.
Medical Marijuana Card Doctors offer affordable prices for their services and are proud to offer discounts for veterans as well as renewal evaluations. Their doctors are available to answer follow-up questions by either email, phone or text message, and both walk-ins and scheduled appointments are available.
Based in Hollywood in Los Angeles, California, Medical Marijuana Card Doctors’ office is right off of Sunset Blvd between the 101 and 2 freeways. Their team is proud to serve the Hollywood, Los Feliz, Fairfax, Beverly Hills, Central LA, Jefferson, Culver City, Bel Air, Silverlake, and Downtown Los Angeles areas.
In addition to medical marijuana recommendations, Medical Marijuana Card Doctors provide a number of varying services, including STI treatments, general medical concerns, cosmetic and plastic procedures and surgeries, and consultations about emotional support animals.
We are the growing marijuana and growers specialist clinic in Los Angeles. A cannabis cultivation license aka cultivation recommendation is really an exemption recommendation above the standard 6 mature plants. These are sometimes referred to as a grower's license or grower recommendation, but those are misnomers as any patient with a recommendation can grow. California patients can grow up to their medication requirements but no more than 99 plants. This should not be confused with the vendor licenses or collective grower authorization issued by a cooperative or collective. Collective grower authorizations are issued to caregivers that grow on behalf of a cooperative.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT BY CLICKING ON WEBSITE.
Notice to Consumer: The Compassionate Use Act of 1996 ensures that seriously ill Californians have the right to obtain and use marijuana for medical purposes where medical use is deemed appropriate and has been recommended by a physician who has determined that the person's health would benefit from the use of medical marijuana. Physicians are licensed and regulated by the Medical Board of California and arrive at the decision to make this recommendation in accordance with accepted standards of medical responsibility.
Please confirm your email before writing a review.
Across the street from the RocknRoll Ralph's. Couldn't have been easier or more convenient. Excellent Doctor. Beautiful facility.
Great staff. Helpful and efficient. Quick and knowledgable.
Was in and out very fast with a very short wait. Have been going for years and would not want to try anywhere else.
This location is a Medical Marijuana Doctors office;they also give reccomedations for dispensaries.
Both the physician and staff were polite and courteous. The office was clean and I did not wave to wait long to see the physician.
Very friendly, extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy! I've been with Hollywood Easy Clinic for two years and wouldn't recommend anywhere else in Los Angeles! Much thanks to Dr. Darcy and Gabriel.
Amazing customer service, professional and friendly atmosphere. Great experience.
I got my original and renewal cannabis exemption rec here, and Dr. Darcy is great. He does Skype renewals, as well, which is what I did on Friday and my rec was in Monday's mail,and a PDF copy emailed to me. Doc is friendly and easy to talk to, not intimidating.
It took less than 30 mins. I spoke to the nice gentleman on the phone about 15 mins before arriving to the clinic. I was checked in and taken care of swiftly. The dr was very kind he actually addressed my issues and understood what my needs were. I was taken seriously and I truly appreciated that. This is the clinic for you they are helpful and when I say that I really really mean it. If it's your first time going I suggest you go in today!
great place. the process is fast. they also provide several options for your card, letter, lamination, etc as option and don't try to trick you into anything. thumbs up
If my title alludes top anything, it's the true and honest nature of this business. They are patient-oriented and kind about their interactions. If you're looking for legitimate and compassionate care, look no further.
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS: The Compassionate Use Act of 1996 ensures that seriously ill Californians have the right to obtain and use cannabis for medical purposes where medical use is deemed appropriate and has been recommended by a physician who has determined that the person’s health would benefit from the use of medical cannabis. Recommendations must come from an attending physician as defined in Section 11362.7 of the Health and Safety Code. Cannabis is a Schedule I drug according to the federal Controlled Substances Act. Activity related to cannabis use is subject to federal prosecution, regardless of the protections provided by state law.