Special for September - $75 recommendations! Follow the URL below.
The process to book and complete an appointment: (step by step)
1) Book your appointment using the online schedule at www.bit.ly/kiefleafdispensary. Once you get to the website, scroll down to the add-ons and appointment calendar. If you want us to manage the application process to the state on your behalf, select the full-service add-on. Now choose whichever day is convenient for you and click on the day. Times will pop out. Select time that works for you and press continue. You'll be prompted to enter in your information and then pay using a credit card. With the full-service add-on, we'll manage the application process to the state and monitor whether it gets approved or denied and fix those problems with haste.
2) Intake form submission: Fill out your intake & health history form (no medical records needed) that is in your confirmation email. Immediately after booking, you'll receive a confirmation email that has a link to your intake forms & the URL link that you'll follow to visit with the doctor in a video room. The intake form link says "Elevate Intake Form" and the link contains doxy.me. Without the intake form & health history forms, we can't let you see the doctor or get you your recommendation.
For those who choose the full-service option and don't feel comfortable uploading pictures to the form directly, feel free to send the necessary pictures to 502.762.4445.
3) At the time of your appointment, either go into Keif Leaf CBD's storefront to visit with the doctor over the computer using the link elevateholistic.doxy.me/oklahoma or go into your confirmation email and click the link elevateholistic.doxy.me/oklahoma to visit with the doctor via your phone from wherever you'd like. You'll be prompted to enter the video room with your name.
4) Sit tight and wait for the doctor to start the video.
5) Expect to see your patient recommendation in your inbox the same day as your appointment.
For those who select full-service, within 24 hours of your appointment an Elevate Holistics team member will reach out via text or email about confirming your email with the OMMA. Once that is done, we will upload all necessary information to the application and inform you when it is time to log in to submit the application. You are required to log in using the email and password combination you've given us to complete the transaction. We're willing to take payment over the phone if that makes things easier. This means that we'll log in and you will tell us your CC number so we can submit the application.
Elevate Holistic's mission is to provide primary care access & medical cannabis recommendations to those who either don't have access to these services or those who want a more convenient way to visit with a doctor. We do this by operating a completely telemedicine operation and live out the values to provide our services with speed, ease, discretion, and care.
We believe that cannabis is something that should be accessible to all walks of life and are grateful to be able to serve the good people of Oklahoma and Missouri. With us, you visit the doctor from the comfort of your home, a family member's, or at one of our various partner dispensaries.
This is a partner location with Kief Leaf Dispensary. You can go to the store for your appointment if you so choose.
We live out our values by providing a solely telemedicine operation for medical cannabis evaluations. With a team offering assistance with the application and helping people who don't feel comfortable using technology, we're able to see people same day, and submit OMMA compliant medical marijuana applications to the state within 24-hours. Everyone sees our medical cannabis certified doctors virtually either from the comfort of your own home or at a location designated on the site over an iPad. We have medical cannabis certified doctors online Monday - Friday and seeing people from Altus to Miami. Elevate Holistics has four doctors located in Oklahoma that see people outside of their normal job. Our doctors are top of the line specialists at hospitals in Tulsa.
You'll immediately receive a confirmation email upon booking includes your intake forms. These must be filled out prior to your appointment. We do not require medical records to have an appointment.
We want to reiterate that this a virtual appointment and you will not see a doctor in person.
Medical Nonstorefront: 5811