We are completely online. $39.00 - No extras.
Go to our website and it's 3 easy steps! www.cannabiscardsonline.com
Includes three laminated cards: two letter sized and one wallet size. One letter sized is for dispensaries, the other is for growing if you choose to do so - up to 6 plants for your medical use, in accordance with local regulations. The wallet size card is for law enforcement. These cards are sent to you at no additional charge. You can print out a recommendation immediately upon approval by our doctor.
David G. Balter MD received his medical degree from UCLA in 1976. He practiced Dermatology for over 30 years until a fall while hiking Mt. Whitney caused an end to his practice.
During and after his five orthopedic operations, Dr. Balter intimately understood chronic pain. While in recovery, he personally experienced the great benefits of cannabis for joint pain, nerve pain, muscle cramps and insomnia, and the superiority and safety of cannabis over pharmaceuticals for those problems and for many other problems.
After thoroughly educating himself in medical marijuana, he started Central Coast Medical Recommendations in February 2015. He has seen thousands of patients in his Arroyo Grande, CA office.
Dr. Balter regularity attends scientific medical marijuana meetings so that he can provide the best information and advice for his patients. Our company website allows patients throughout the state of California to teleconference with Dr. Balter to obtain their California medical marijuana recommendations and a treatment plan.
We are completerly online so that we can serve all of California including Ventura, Ojai, Oak View, Oxnard, Camarillo, Port Hueneme, Newbury Park, Moorpark, Santa Puala, Fillmore, Simi Valley, Westlake Village, Oak Park , Thousand Oaks, Agoura Hills, Hidden Hills, and Mailbu.
Lowest price $39!! Just 3 easy steps. Go to our website ---> www.cannabiscardsonline.com
You will receive three cards (2 large, one wallet), all laminated at no extra cost.
10 Reasons to Get Or Keep Your Card:
1. Lower taxes, lower prices and more potent products on medical vs. recreational cannabis.
2. Access to medical only stores and medical only deoivery services. About 80% of California stores are medical only.
3. Medical is private and HIPPA protected. Recreational use people can be reported to the state of California.
4. More law enforcement protection.
5. Higher possession amounts under medical vs. recreational: 8oz. flower vs. 1oz. and no limit on concentrates (consistent with own personal use) vs. 8 grams recreational.
6. Access to Nevada medical program (save 11% on your bill with lower tax) and access to Hawaii's medical only dispensaries.
7. Ages 18-20 need to have a recommendation.
8. Your recommendation may help with an employer wth drug testing.
9. Medical only dispensaries have employees knowledgable in medical marijuana; recreational dispensaries, not so much.
10. Get medical marijuana information and a treatment plan from a knowledgable and compassionate Doctor.
$39- OUT THE DOOR ** No additional fees!! Unlike other online offers, we do NOT charge any additional card fees, processing or shipping & handling fees, etc.! **
To qualify for a medical cannabis recommendation, you must have a serious medical condition or symptoms for which the medicinal use of marijuana is appropriate. Below is a partial list of conditions, symptoms, or side effects for which medicinal marijuana has been helpful: Chronic Pain, Cancer, Chronic or Severe Nausea,Multiple Sclerosis, Arthritis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Heartburn, Chronic Bronchitis, Asthma, Chronic Allergies, Chemotherapy, Sports Injuries, Back Pain, Chronic Inflammatory Conditions, Muscle Spasms, Migraine Headaches, Glaucoma Seizures, Epilepsy, Anorexia, Anxiety Disorders, Insomnia, Arthritis. Also included are any other persistent or chronic symptom that substantially limits the ability of the person to conduct one or more major life activities as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, or, if not alleviated, may cause serious harm to the patient’s safety or physical or mental health.