Resin Club is a Cannabis association located in Barcelona, Spain. You can apply to be a member, and use our facilities. We have wireless Internet, chill out lounge, Big screen, conference room, small climbing wall, PlayStation, X-Box, refreshments and a very nice staff.
Please confirm your email before writing a review.
Is a realy nice Place to Hang out the staff is friendly and the somango was Tasty :)
I really like this club for atmosphere, very relaxing, for staff, professional but friendly at the same time, and for the natural light that is not common in a bcn club. The Concentrates are good but sometimes amazing...and the weed is always good but sometimes like California! Good product with cbd also.
1 person thought this review was helpful
The Resin club is a lil bit away from the centre but very good available with the metro and it's really worth.
Before i tried the Resin Club i was at the Kush A.C.C.B. Club where i was very dissapointed.
The Resin Club is the opposite of the Kush Club.
- No Hip Hop gangsta styled " i'm sooo cool&hard" people. The Resin members was smart and unsuspicious. The way i like as an old home grower.
- The very good selection of herbs were very good cured, tasty,not overprized and you get really what you buy. No wrong named, too early harvested, bad flushed or wet herbs.
- They have a nice selection of hash & water hash , too.
- Very comfortable with a very very good air exchange.
- You don't need to get a number ticket before you can get your herbs.
- they have a nice collection of cannabis literature and information if you like to read.
- If you like and the time is right you can take a look on growing plants.
- if i remember correct you must pay only 1 euro per drink.
- the staff and the members were very friendly and smart. No arrogance because you are a tourist.
Big thanks to Marcel and Pepe for the nice welcome as new member!
I know so much coffeeshops in the netherlands but not one was so perfect like this absolute ideal cannabis social club. You can not eat like at the greenhouse or at Barney's at Amsterdam but it's a club and not a shop or restaurant.
The most important point is that you can only join the club about an recommendation from a member !
best is to write an email to the staff before !
have a good time at barcelona,