Papaya

Favorite
1G$20.00
Indica hybrid by Verano. Cannabinoids: THCa 18.94%, CBGa 1.24%, Total Cannabinoid Content: 20.18%. Terpenes: a- Pinene 0.108%, b- Pinene 0.108%, b- Myrcene 0.55%, Limonene 0.978%, Terpinolene 0.01%, Linalool 0.137%, t- Caryophyllene 0.122%, Humulene 0.023%, Guaiol 0.105%, Total Terpenes: 1.618%. ***Product testing results may vary per batch. Product available while supplies last.***  

Delivers to:

Current Location
mobile devices