• Locally owned and operated since October 2015
• Conveniently located 1.5 north off Exit 11 or 1/2 mile south off Exit 13 B on I-25
• Relaxed yet professional environment
• Free fresh-brewed coffee every day
• 100% Pet friendly, inside and out! Ask about our enclosed dog run!
Meeting all of your cannabis needs!
• Flower (Gold Shelf, Top Shelf, Pre-Rolled Joints)
• Concentrates (Wax, Shatter, Distillate, Live Resin, Rosin Batter, Caviar, Pre-Filled Cartridges)
• Edibles (Chocolate, Gummies, Tinctures, Hard Drops, Mints, Brownies, Spreads, Beverages, Capsules)
• Therapeutics (Lotions, Salves, Oils, Bath Soaks, Suppositories, Lubricants, Transdermal Patches, Transdermal Pens)
• Accessories (Pipes, Chillums, Dab Rigs, Vaporizers, Atomizers, Rolling Papers, Cones)
• Wide variety of CBD products
Highland Health has a history of excellence in Colorado. From 2008 to 2012, this establishment operated out of Denver as a medical dispensary. In that time, Highland Health won three Cannabis Cups and became a model for other dispensaries. Our Denver location closed in 2012 due to changing laws. We reopened in Trinidad, Colorado, as a recreational establishment in October 2015.
Since we opened, we have built a loyal customer base by remaining dedicated to selling our products at competitive prices and with honesty and integrity. Our close-knit staff prides themselves on their product knowledge and passion for what we do. We truly seek to benefit the community and cannabis consumer alike here in Trinidad, with service and education in the philosophy and benefits of plant-based medicine as well as heavy involvement in community events and functions.
Please confirm your email before writing a review.
Just looking at the menu is getting me stoned! I haven't been up your way in a bit, but I'm getting my groove on so I can check out your awesome menu!
Thank you! Our social media director Jessi works hard at keeping our menu up-to-date. Hope you can make it again soon!
wow, honesty goes long, thanks HH, that Blue Dream yall have is stelllllar, cart was super cheap, will be back soon, dont go to canna co or native roots go here first fellow long travellers, amari deserves a raise or a promotion, repeat customer benefit program here?
Thanks! We're glad Teddy was able to help you out! We do have a rewards program. Be sure to ask your budtender next time you come in, and we'll get you all set up.
I stopped by a few stores in Trinidad and enjoyed Highland by far the best! Great group of folks and just my style.
And that Purple Kush! Wow!
Thank you! We are so glad you enjoyed our store and the Purple Kush - you're not alone on that one! Hope to see you again soon!
I visit Trinidad every three or four months when traveling. This wonderful little place consistently has the best flower at the best prices in town. Period. I got some Purple Kush recently that just might be the best indica I've ever had. And their Island Sweet Skunk is a morning delight. The people are friendly, unpretentious, and they just seem to generate a positive vibe. If you don't stop here when you're in town, you're missing out. Thanks, guys. I appreciate you all!
Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate the kind words and your repeated business.
this place rocks years you like you want to be nice friendly and very helpful def. recommend the island sweet skunk
Thanks, Tony! We're glad Chip was able to help you out and you enjoyed the Island Sweet Skunk. Hope to see you again soon!