LAB-TESTED FLOWER MENU! Open everyday of the week from 9am-9pm
CALL NOW! (619) 549-9786 You can now also text in your orders!!!
Quality Delivery ~ Specializing in Safe, Reliable Deliveries! In strict compliance with CA Prop 215 SB 420 Section 11362.5 and 11362.7 of HSC. We have proudly been serving the greater area of San Diego and strive to provide our patients with the quality medication they deserve! With one of the largest menus in southern California, we consistently carry some of the highest lab-tested medicine in the state! We pride ourselves on our customer service! Our dispatchers and budtenders are courteous, patient, and knowledgeable. Our drivers are professional, reliable, and discrete. Your medication comes heat sealed & in discrete envelopes. We have a wide variety of flowers, edibles, prerolls, vape cartridges, vape pen batteries & more!
Quality Delivery is committed to offering you the best customer service coupled with high-grade, quality medication. We look forward to meeting you! Give us a call today! (619) 549-9786
To be in complete compliance with California Prop 215:
Please call with your valid California Doctor's Recommendation as well as a valid California state issued identification card.
(Passports cannot be accepted.)
$40 minimum donation for delivery. CASH Only!! Tipping is not mandatory, but is definitely appreciated! :)
Please confirm your email before writing a review.
Every time I call Quality delivery, I am greeted by a very friendly voice on the other line. They always set me up with great recommendations and a very pleasant experience. You can totally tell that their goal is great customer service.
The buds are excellent! Great selection of high testing flower. For very affordable prices.
Their delivery drivers are just as friendly and easy to get along with as the people answering the phones. I never get the "Pot Dealer" vibe from any of them. And I really appreciate that haha.
Get a delivery from Quality, you will be so stoked!
quality customer service to start off cause when dealing with me it's.. well yeah haha great deals service and most importantly best meds out there. Ms London will take great care of you bring your business here and see why it true ^_^
I must say, after my last delivery from another dispensary , I was extremely skeptical to order my meds over the phone but I couldn't walk in at the time so I decide to try again . Glad I did , they eliminated my trust issues with fast , friendly customer service and good quality flower 👍🏽👍🏽
Thanx Guys ✊🏽
This place has the best bud. Always fast and friendly service. Thanks for the quality.
1 person thought this review was helpful
I can comfortably state that their service is of the highest degree in quality, reliability, and consistency. I have done business with a few other places years ago, always problems and unprofessionalism. Not here! Their phone staff is patient when I am finicky or when they don't have what I usually order, both cases the results are the same; satisfied customer. Honesty, that is their one shining quality. I mean how much would you pay to just have people tell you "honestly I don't have that information" instead of giving you some random subjective BS? That said their staff is a wealth of insight and knowledge 95% of the time, the other 5% I am usually asking about a new product or the person just doesn't have the info for whatever reason. Big respect Quality Delivery, always get my order right and sometimes toss in a much needed light. If one business could take over the entire industry, quality wise, I would hope it to be these people.
That is quite a review!! Honestly, I'm kinda speechless... :) Thank you so much! We do our very best to be above the standard in the industry. It's nice to see this recognition from a loyal patient. Thank you again, so much! We appreciate patients like you keeping us alive! Have a beautiful day and we look forward to hearing from you.
1 person thought this review was helpful
I've been ordering my main batches of meds from a different dispensary with lower prices than Swallowtail and a huge selection of buds. Their buds are mostly outdoor but they're really good. Still, they're no 'hydro' quality buds and are very leafy, and they recently put their prices up. In comes Swallowtail with their amazing BOGO deals and the buds are clean and potent. That hash plant was a one hitter quitter at first, compared to everything else I'd been smoking. The grandaddy and the PE are also fine specimens. The grandaddy is a very dense and chunky bud while the others I mentioned are on the airy side, but still pack lots of resin and a real punch. Swallowtail, if you keep bringing these high quality upper-mids at these great prices I'm sticking with you.