New Cannabis RepublicMedical Deliveries / South Bay SD (81,460 hits)
We ALWAYS offer TOP SHELF at ULTRA COMPASSIONATE PRICES!! OUR MOTTO IS “PATIENTS FIRST!” Find us on Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter for Daily Deals, Specials, and any Giveaways that we may be having! Call us NOW @ (707)902-3227 OR (805)419-3227!
All Sales are FINAL! Due to Heath and Safety Code 11362.5 we cannot take back medication that is not to your liking as its against the law. We also reserve the right to REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.
We deliver to the entire County of San Diego, this includes: San Diego, Chula Vista, Oceanside, Escondido, Carlsbad, El Cajon, Vista, San Marcos, Encinitas, National City and La Mesa, and includes all unincorporated communities as well.
We have a $40.00 minimum if you sit more than 25 miles from our marker closest to downtown and we have a $60 minimum for all out of town orders (Encinitas, Carlsbad, Oceanside, Temecula, San Marcos, Vista, Escondido, Alpine, Campo, etc).
Last call is at 8:30pm.
Military/Disabled Veteran Discounts available as well as FREE MEDICATION TO TERMINAL PATIENTS (with proof of illness from your doctor) – PLEASE ASK WHEN YOU CALL!!!
We allocate a 15-20 minute window in-between deliveries so your delivery time is is important, if you are late and we have to wait this pushes back our other deliveries so a charge may apply ($5.00) in instances where we have to wait for you because it is unfair that the next delivery be late.
No longer do you have to worry about affordable medication that works, we are compassionate for a reason and price match any top name shop. No longer do you have to drive to Los Angeles to get the names that you like when we bring it to you. We listen to everything you have to say and work hard to make our patients happy and strive to do so day in and day out.
At New Cannabis Republic we strive to offer the perfect selection of LAB TESTED popular Sativas, Hybrids, and Indicas for an array of conditions, illnesses and ailments as well as a LARGE SELECTION of LAB TESTED Concentrates from some of the largest names in the Industry. Our staff will be able to help you choose your medication based on the patients particular needs. Our goal is to offer the highest quality at COMPASSIONATE prices! Ask us about our daily deals and specials, and as always mixing and matching is always encouraged and allowed at New Cannabis Republic!
If we do not answer please leave a message or text us with your NAME, PHONE NUMBER and PATIENT NUMBER (found on the back of your bag when you receive your order “NCR#”). We might be on the other line, unavailable or on a delivery.
Please leave a review on our WeedMaps page, it doesn’t have to be good, just honest, it helps us become a better Collective and allows us to give our patients what they truly want.
Vendors: Feel free to email us any picture of your products for inspection before we submit your request to our owner, or feel free to call us.
New Cannabis Republic
1 personthought this review was helpful!
Where to begin, NCR is my #1 dispensary hands down. I have tried quite a few of the collectives in San Diego, and NCR is the best one. I have been buying from them somewhere around 2 years now. NCR tends to carry very good quality products, and often get different brands such as HGH, BAMF, PRIME, Evolution, CE, Moxie, etc etc. I enjoy the variety offered, and generally they are $10-$20 cheaper then other dispensaries which is always nice. The staff is super friendly, polite, fast, caring and knowledgeable. I tend to get their concentrates which are always on point, but I have tried their flower and edibles and it is excellent quality as well. I really like NCR, they genuinely listen to what their patients want, they deliver quality medication at much better prices then many other collectives, overall if you are in san diego and looking for a amazing delivery service you should check out NCR!!!!!!
new favorite dispensary
great shop. they bring the fire. they always have the best prices for the top shelf an exclusive concentrates. i can't find these drops at any other shop and never even close to the same price that NCR has.
Oops! & the meds are FIRE!
Duh, forgot to talk about the fire meds they carry. Their Prime extractions, emu oil, DNG lemonades and CES 4 for $100 deals are always amazing and the top of the line fire they carry is def top quality!
Compassion to the moon and back!!!
I suffer from Chron's disease as well as constant pain from an accident that happened a few years ago that left my hand partially numb. Due to my Chron's medication rarely working my doctor prescribed medical marijuana for me in oral form and topical ointment for my hand until the feeling comes back. The shooting pain and pins and needles feeling goes away after I dab so I prefer to dab and use medicated lotion. New Cannabis Republic was closed last Sunday, and I when I called I had no idea they were closed. I got lucky!!! Someone was in the office stocking up on new goodies and they, out of the kindness of their own heart knew about my severe pain and Chron's and decided to go out of their way to make a delivery to me. I can't say enough about this collective. If you ever get the chance to order from them try them out. I ordered something I wasn't satisfied with because it gave me anxiety instead of helping my condition and they completely understood. They not only brought out different medication to me knowing my illness they decided to throw in a free gift of their topical CBD ointment!!! NCR is all about patients and more clubs in San Diego should be compassionate about those of us who have a laundry list of drugs from stupid docs that don't know what they are doing. NCR you hold a special place in my heart because you actually care!!!
NCR is the best
Got some really good Monster cookies, and New york chronic errl. thanks NCR!
NCR work out of TRUE compassion and it shows.
Once again the extended family over at New Cannabis Republic HQ got me the high quality medicine I need, including a little something extra that is a big part of my medication regiment, at fair donation prices and in a timely manner. This week I decided to give the "Private Reserve GSC" as it's listed, or as it's more properly known, Kings'Cookies, a try. I'm no expert on this strain, but hear from reliable folks that the Forum Cut and Kings are the primo examples. These nugs of flower are immaculate, purple with golden and possibly other hued hairs bursting out of what is just a plethora of oozing snowy trichomes. This is some of the finest Medical Grade Cannabis available. There's no mistaking it. This is the stuff that the folks at NCR go out and hunt down for their members, to make their lives just a bit better.. I look forward to trying this taste soon. Thanks again NCR for providing the means to make a few more nights and days bearable and at times even enjoyable. One Love.
Vader extracts nug run is what I read
Waited two hours for a delivery to get some sno cap vader Nug run only to be disappointed with some sugar wax. I wish the would of posted it on there menu or atleast told me !
The BEST Collective HANDS DOWN!
3 peoplethought this review was helpful!
I can say with 100% certainty NCR is the BEST collective in San Diego, for numerous reasons that I will list...
1. Their flower is TOP NOTCH! - I rarely donate for flower in San Diego, because the quality is not there or the price is inflated. BUT NOT with NCR and I challenge anyone who says differently. The buds are frosty, they actually smell like cannabis, are sticky and again -top notch! and to top it off they weigh their 1/8's to 4G, 1/4 to 8G and so on. They are the only collective I will get my flower from.
2. They carry MEDICINAL GRADE CONCENTRATE! - and they are honest about the plant products used in each batch of concentrates, for example they have concentrates labeled as "Nug Run", "Small Nug Run", "Larf Run" and "Trim Run"...as a patient I find this exceptionally helpful, because I know exactly what I am medicating on and it keeps me the patient informed about my medicine choices & quality. You will not find tane soup at this establishment. Since I've only used NCR this year for my medicine I went on to a few other collectives pages and looked at the photos of their concentrates - I was shocked to see dark black, browns and green cannabis oils being sold as "MEDICINA GRADE"!? What a shame these other collectives are putting on their shelves! NOT NCR they are 100% MEDICINAL GRADE!
3. Bulk donation pricing - since I mainly medicate on cannabis concentrates I usually opt for the 2G or 3G specials, meaning when I donate for more then a gram I get 5-20 off my total order! WOW! If that's not compassion I don't know what is. It really helps those of us who need to budget weekly!
4. NCR Volunteers - I've had nothing but 100% positive interactions from their crew. Not only are they compassionate (they actually take the time to know me, my life and what I'm about) but they are 100% professional and courteous. They communicate with you when they are going to arrive early or when they get stuck in traffic they call you to let you know they are running late.
5. Edibles - most compassionately priced edibles in San Diego and they are "medical" quality too! I hate medicating on sweet sugary cupcakes and cakes. However I love that NCR has lots of edibles like 100ml gummie bears and hard candy for $5. One edible usually last me a day or 2 and at $5 ea that is affordable for any patient who has a high tolerance to still get the meds they need for a discounted rate.
I feel very blessed to have found a REALLY Prop 215 collective who supports me and my medical needs. WIth hundreds of horrible "collectives" in San Diego don't take your chances and give NCR a call - I promise you won't go back to your old delivery service...Thanks NCR! Nothing but love for you all.
Always got new stuff at lowest prices. Love this place! Best lowest priced concentrates always throwing deals! Love this place keep it up NCR u are the best
Dopest Dope I Ever Smoked
Although the delivery took 2 hrs--it was definitely worth the the wait. Dank solid nuggets!
Confirm your email
Please confirm your email before writing a review.Resend email confirmation?