"NATURAL REMEDIES BRAWLEY(Calipatria,Westmorland,Niland)"
The Purpose Of This Brawley Icon Is For Speedy Delivieries, Consistent Menu, $20 Minimum For The Convenience Of Our Brawley And Surrounding Area Mmj Residents.
"1 Of 3 Original Shops In The Imperial Valley Still Striving To Serve Its Mmj Residents To Its Best As Can Be As Discreet As Can Be And Always Leaving Room For Improvement. We Appreciate All Your Support And Your Patience."
"Kill Them With Kindness"
Do not use or consume medicine in the vehicle in the parking lot, or in the surrounding neighborhood.
No cell phones or cameras are not allowed in the vehicle.
If not a member please do not ask for any information other than store hours over the phone. If you have questions, please ask them in person at the collective.
Please be very discrete. Please place your medicine out of sight before leaving the vehicle. Do not display or discuss your medicine in the surrounding neighborhood.
Do not engage in loud, boisterous, or disruptive behavior in or near the vehicle, do not loiter near the vehicle.
Natural Remedies Bylaws
(1)The bylaws of this association must contain provisions for the following:
(a)the admission of members, the rights and obligations and when they cease to be in good standing:
(b)the conditions under which membership ceases and the manner, if any, in which a member may be expelled;
(c) the procedure for calling general meetings;
(d) the rights of voting at general meetings, whether proxy voting is allowed, and if proxy voting is allowed, provisions for it;
(e) the appointment and removal of directors and officers and their duties, powers and remuneration, if any;
(f) the exercise of borrowing powers;
(g) the preparation and custody of minutes of meetings of the association and its directors.
2. Any changes to the bylaws must be voted upon by the members of the association.
Part 2 - Membership
3 The members of the collective are the applicants for incorporation of the collective and those persons who subsequently have become members, in accordance with these by-laws and, in either case, have not ceased to be members.
4.Any person, including a corporation, interested in the objects of the collective, may become a member by
(a) applying to and being accepted by the directors for the membership in the collective and
(b)paying such fees, if any, as may be determined by the directors from time to time.
5. Each member shall uphold the constitution and comply with these by-laws.
6. A person shall cease to be a member of the collective:
(1) by delivering a written resignation to the secretary of the collective or by mailing or by delivering to the collective, or
(2)on death or in the case of a corporation, on dissolution; or
(3)on being expelled; or
(4) on having been a member not in good standing for 12 consecutive months.
7. A member who has failed to pay the current annual membership fee or any other subscription or debt due and owing by such member to the collective is not in good standing so long as the fee, subscription or debt remains unpaid.
8. A person failing to maintain their State issued DHS card or having an expired doctor recommendation.
Please confirm your email before writing a review.
Always fast times on delivery nice flowers friendly staff the only place I buy my medicine from love you guys
Always got what u looking for,trusted bud, Sour Diesel,Fire Og,Silver Haze always great quality.
1 person thought this review was helpful
They need to change their name to NATURAL REGGIE!!! Garbage !!!
service is on point from the phone call, down to delivery, questions were answered, staff was fast and have great manners, definitely recommend this place and will continue to be my first choice