Leave a positive review , mention my name (Chip) and receive a free preroll with top shelf bud.
Welcome to CalCare Collective
- New Members receive FREEBIE!!
- Minimum Delivery $ 50
- CalCare provides quality medical cannabis to Patients who reside in the valleys that surround Mt. Diablo.
- Instead of a commute to the nearest dispensary or hitting the streets..."Have it Delivered".
- Delivering to Walnut Creek, Alamo, Danville, San Ramon, Dublin ,Pleasanton.
- Existing patients in Livermore (previously ordered in Livermore) or outside our coverage area , must order before 8pm
- New Patient text us a copy of your doctors recommendation, copy of your ID, the address where you would like your delivery, and your order.
- We will text you back with a confirmation and an ETA.
- Veterans discount 10% on order over $100 with Military ID.
- Credit cards accepted with a 13% surcharge added to total.
Please confirm your email before writing a review.
Got everything set up with Chip and had my order in hand within the hour! My delivery driver was really nice and kept me informed the whole way. This whole process was so easy that I am kicking myself for not calling these guys sooner! They will definitely be my go-to from here on out!
Me and my friends have been ordering from cal care for months now only place I go to now fast and easy always haven't had one problem and the card system they do is really cool
always fast and reliable to the Pleasanton area....thanks Chip and drivers
Chip helped me set up my membership and delivery it was so easy and fast! I couldn't believe I had waited only 15 mins for my delivery to arrive. I was allowed to test out the cartridges I ordered and did not experience any problems at all. Thank you guys for being professional!
Great deals, quick responses, and Chip is one of the friendliest budtenders I've met. Lovely drivers as well. 10/10 would recommend
Chip is awesome, always quick with the ETAs. Great wax selection! My delivery service of choice and best in the area!
Reliable, friendly and professional. My new go to delivery service. Chip has been awesome with feedback!
Small-talk w/deliver drivers don't ever matter except for a weird quirk with Cal Care drivers. Mentioning current affairs will bring contention. Bring up "fake news" you'll get an avalanche of odd quips like: "Sandy Hook is a lie" & "Pizza-gate is real." Following him into the rabbit hole was a HUGE mistake! Every business has their black sheep but Cal Care sent me 3 different drivers w/similar fringed principles. Service, quality, etc. was par to sub-par. Not a knock on Cal Care, just a warning for customers that want friendly, non-combative service. Those looking for stress/anxiety relief should stay away!