*Mojave Med is NOW HIRING FOR YUCCA VALLEY/JOSHUA TREE RECEPTIONIST AND ALSO A 29 PALMS AREA DELIVERY REP! Please look below for details...
Welcome to Mojave Med. We are the Hi-desert's number one Medical Marijuana Delivery, open 7 days a week, serving Joshua Tree, Yucca Valley, and 29 Palms too! Mojave Med is setting new standards of Professionalism, Quality, and Discretion in marijuana delivery. You will receive superior customer service from our incredibly knowledgeable, kind, compassionate/pot-passionate staff, a.k.a., the 'Mojave Med Squad'. We only stock the highest quality flowers and concentrates because we only want to smoke the highest quality....and so do you;) All 8ths $40 and up, are sealed in glass jars and all jars are tamper-proof sealed to ensure that your meds are pristine. Mojave Med proudly gives you access to some of the most exclusive and desired brand names that Medical Marijuana has to offer, for some of the lowest prices you can find in SoCal. First Time Patients are always welcome and our sign up takes minutes or even seconds! Returning Mojave Med members are Rewarded with FREE products with our Med Points Program. Please give us a call or shoot us a text and you will see why Mojave Med has become the Hi-Desert's go-to mmj Delivery.
Now home to MED POINTS! Our NEW customer loyalty rewards program that earns you FREE Cavi Cones or FREE 250mg Kaneh Edibles! Please call us or ask your driver for details.
Check out the new website and order online!! https://www.mojavemed.com/
29 Palms, Yucca Valley, Joshua Tree $35 minimum delivery
***Driver gratuity is appreciated***
Feel free to call if you have any other questions we can help you with.
you may also send info to firstname.lastname@example.org (texting is fastest, email is slowest)
We are currently seeking a new receptionist for 2 to 3 days per week (mon, tue, wed)
This position requires the following attributes: an awesome and professional attitude, great phone voice, amazing customer service skills, attention to detail is extremely important , and the ability to work from home with little supervision and still do an amazing job.
Knowledge of excel, and sales experience are both a huge plus.
Experience in the cannabis industry is also a huge plus.
This job requires you to be on call and available near a computer with good internet connection for the entire work day from 10am to 9pm. You must own a computer (not a smart phone or tablet) for this position. Pay is base pay plus commission plus bonuses in product. This is a daily contract position but the right candidate can expect a consistent, long term, on going work schedule at least until 2018 and hopefully longer. This position can potentially lead to management for the right person.
If you would like to apply please send an email to email@example.com with the subject "receptionist resume"
with your resume attached as a pdf file and also a brief bio explaining your current situation, a little about your history, why you want the job, and why you feel you would be great for the position. We are looking to hire asap for this position.Thank you and we look forward to your email :)
***Now accepting resumes for 29 palms area delivery driver contractor. Clean economical car and clean dmv a must. Must live in 29 palms. WE WILL CHECK REFERENCES and want professional ones. Please cut and paste the mini interview below so you can answer the questions and email them back with your resume, rec, and driver license to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you
Before you apply please make sure you:
-are detail oriented
-follow instruction clearly
- are a self started/ self motivated/independent
- are organized
- are customer service and sales oriented
- must have experience keeping accurate records with no supervision
This job pays well and we expect perfect paper work every day. This is a piece of cake for the detail oriented and people familiar with a professional environment. Please know your self before applying.
1) Are 12 hour shifts of being on call from home something that will work for you? We need 3 or 4 days per week from you. Every other Friday is a must (if you like to nap ,this position may not be for you. must be able to respond quickly when we need you)
2) What type of vehicle do You have? Lease or own? Is it in good condition (good tires, well maintained, not wrecked)?
3) Is your driving record clean? Will you provide a copy of your dmv report if considered for the position?
4) Are your car tags, insurance and drivers license valid and up to date? if so till when?
5) Is your medical marijuana card valid? When does it expire?
6) Do you have a criminal history? If so please explain. (Please also include traffic related such as Driving under suspension and dui)
7) Are you ok with being paid cash daily as a contractor solely on direct commission of sales?
8) Do you have a smart phone? If so what kind? what service? does it have unlimited text, data, and talk?
9) do you have good reception for your cell phone and reliable internet at your house?
10) do you have another job currently? If so what hours and days do you work? Is it compatible with Mojave meds needs of you?
Please confirm your email before writing a review.
Always on time or early. I recently ordered some fruity pebbles and the quality was amazing.
The liquid butter was an excellent medicine. It opened my sinuses and gave me lots of relief. It also helped me sleep. It really was a great choice! Will definitely call them up again.
these guys are hands down the best delivery service 29 palms has to offer. They are reliable and are very honest and upfront with you. They are very professional and offer the best product in the area. definitely my go to.
Been using your service for 5 months now and I can say you are the best in town. Thank you for what you do.
These guys always show up on time if not sooner with the best cannabis in the valley. Proud customer right here.
Jess is super nice over the phone, she seemed like a ball of joy. The delivery was here quick and the driver Chris was cool and hooked it up.