Apply for Yucca/Joshua Tree driver position! Please look below for details ;))
Thank you for choosing MOJAVE MED. We are very excited to be serving you and this entire area from 29 palms to Yucca Valley. We thank you for your steadfast loyalty and appreciate all of our clients very much. To show that appreciation and respect for our clients and the medicine we serve you we offer the following:
- Professional delivery drivers who care about your medicine and your time
- Amazing customer service
- A $35 minimum for deliveries for our entire service area (lowest in the high desert)
- Glass jars for all top shelf
- Real private reserve
- All products are tamper proof sealed to ensure quality control
- All flowers are weighed out to above the stated weight on the label to ensure you get what you pay for
- Accurate delivery times
- Driver updates that keep you informed on your delivery
- Accurate menu items that are exactly as described
- A rewards program that offers products you actually want (Cavi cones and Kaneh edibles 250mg)
- All concentrates and flowers are produced Professionally
- A wide variety of tested, certified, and verified name brand products
- No trim pre rolls. Ever.
- We also accept cards for your convenience
*Driver gratuity appreciated!
Think you are Mojave med material? Join the Team!....
Now accepting resumes for delivery driver contractors. Clean economical car and clean dmv a must. We WILL CHECK REFERENCES and want professional ones.
This is an on call position. Drivers are paid per delivery. Drivers will be on call from home for the entirety of a shift and will need about 30 minutes each morning to stock up and 30 minutes each night to close out at our office. Please cut and paste the mini interview below so you can answer the questions and email them back with your resume, rec, and driver license to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you
Before you apply please make sure you:
-are detail oriented
-follow instruction clearly (especially the ones ive stated for applying)
- are a self started/self motivated/independent (does not need to be told what to do once trained)
- are organized
- have customer service and sales experience
- can handle being on call for 12 hour shifts for 2 to 3 days per week.
1) Are 12 hour shifts of being on call from home something that will work for you? We need 3 or 4 days per week from you. Every other Friday is a must (if you like to nap ,this position may not be for you. must be able to respond quickly when we need you)
2) What type of vehicle do You have? Lease or own? Is it in good condition (good tires, well maintained, not wrecked)?
3) Is your driving record clean? Will you provide a copy of your dmv report if considered for the position?
4) Are your car tags, insurance and drivers license valid and up to date? if so till when?
5) Is your medical marijuana card valid? When does it expire?
6) Do you have a criminal history? If so please explain. (Please also include traffic related such as Driving under suspension and dui)
7) Are you ok with being paid cash daily as a contractor?
8) Do you have a smart phone? If so what kind? what service? does it have unlimited text, data, and talk?
9) do you have good reception for your cell phone and reliable internet at your house?
10) do you have another job currently? If so what hours and days do you work? Is it compatible with Mojave meds needs of you?
11) What is your history with cannabis?
12) What are your goals in this industry?
13) What are your salary requirements? we are only looking to use our drivers 2 to 3 days a week.
We are looking to hire asap for this position.Thank you and we look forward to your email :)
Please confirm your email before writing a review.
This is the second time I've used Mohave Med and for a few reasons: they have the best hours, the largest selection, the most exceptional service, and ACTUAL expertise in product recommendation for medical use.
These folks are open late and on SUNDAYS!
It's nice to see frequently updated menus on Weedmaps. It's even better when there's a huge selection available that meets the needs of every patient. Mohave has both.
Every time I call with questions, Rachel is exceptional. She's got an amazing personality, isn't bothered with my novice questions, and knows her product WELL. Actually LISTENS and responds with APPROPRIATE recommendations. I can fully trust I won't be suggested to take a medication that will put me in a bad situation.
The delivery guys (one older, thin man and a younger, tan with dreads man) were just wonderful. I've had some questionable deliveries before with other services in my area. Not with Mohave Med. They employ friendly, personable people who smile!
Best weed in the valley at the best price. Won't get it from anywhere else
The quality of the herb is by far better than the rest, and usually I order closer to bottom shelf even!! And everyone has been so cool, and nice. Great drivers, and service! I have to mention I appreciate their pricing too.
I love the personalized detailed descriptions of every different strain of flower, it really helps me in choosing the best medicine for my specific needs. Always look forward to placing my order with Mojave Med, they make it a wonderful experience every time. Thanks again!!
I am never disappointed when I order from here. It's my number one choice in the area hands down.