Apply for Yucca/Joshua Tree driver position! Please look below for details ;))
Thank you for choosing MOJAVE MED. We are very excited to be serving you and this entire area from 29 palms to Yucca Valley. We thank you for your steadfast loyalty and appreciate all of our clients very much. To show that appreciation and respect for our clients and the medicine we serve you we offer the following:
- Professional delivery drivers who care about your medicine and your time
- Amazing customer service
- A $35 minimum for deliveries for our entire service area (lowest in the high desert)
- Glass jars for all top shelf
- Real private reserve
- All products are tamper proof sealed to ensure quality control
- All flowers are weighed out to above the stated weight on the label to ensure you get what you pay for
- Accurate delivery times
- Driver updates that keep you informed on your delivery
- Accurate menu items that are exactly as described
- A rewards program that offers products you actually want (Cavi cones and Kaneh edibles 250mg)
- All concentrates and flowers are produced Professionally
- A wide variety of tested, certified, and verified name brand products
- No trim pre rolls. Ever.
- We also accept cards for your convenience
*Driver gratuity appreciated!
Think you are Mojave med material? Join the Team!....
Now accepting resumes for delivery driver contractors. Clean economical car and clean dmv a must. We WILL CHECK REFERENCES and want professional ones.
This is an on call position. Drivers are paid per delivery. Drivers will be on call from home for the entirety of a shift and will need about 30 minutes each morning to stock up and 30 minutes each night to close out at our office. Please cut and paste the mini interview below so you can answer the questions and email them back with your resume, rec, and driver license to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you
Before you apply please make sure you:
-are detail oriented
-follow instruction clearly (especially the ones ive stated for applying)
- are a self started/self motivated/independent (does not need to be told what to do once trained)
- are organized
- have customer service and sales experience
- can handle being on call for 12 hour shifts for 2 to 3 days per week.
1) Are 12 hour shifts of being on call from home something that will work for you? We need 3 or 4 days per week from you. Every other Friday is a must (if you like to nap ,this position may not be for you. must be able to respond quickly when we need you)
2) What type of vehicle do You have? Lease or own? Is it in good condition (good tires, well maintained, not wrecked)?
3) Is your driving record clean? Will you provide a copy of your dmv report if considered for the position?
4) Are your car tags, insurance and drivers license valid and up to date? if so till when?
5) Is your medical marijuana card valid? When does it expire?
6) Do you have a criminal history? If so please explain. (Please also include traffic related such as Driving under suspension and dui)
7) Are you ok with being paid cash daily as a contractor?
8) Do you have a smart phone? If so what kind? what service? does it have unlimited text, data, and talk?
9) do you have good reception for your cell phone and reliable internet at your house?
10) do you have another job currently? If so what hours and days do you work? Is it compatible with Mojave meds needs of you?
11) What is your history with cannabis?
12) What are your goals in this industry?
13) What are your salary requirements? we are only looking to use our drivers 2 to 3 days a week.
We are currently seeking a new receptionist for 2 to 3 days per week. 10am to 4pm, 4pm to 9pm, 12am to 9pm or 10am to 9pm
This position requires the following attributes: an awesome and professional attitude, great phone voice, amazing customer service skills, attention to detail.
A passion for cannabis and a career path in the cannabis industry
Knowledge of excel, and sales experience are both a huge plus.
Experience in the cannabis industry is also a huge plus.
This is an office position from our home base. We provide everything you need to get the job done. The potential for telecommuting is a possibility after being fully trained and being on the job for a few weeks. Pay is hourly and there are opportunities to earn free medicine with every shift. This is a daily contract position but the right candidate can expect a consistent, long term, on going work schedule at least until 2018 and hopefully longer. This position can potentially lead to management for the right person.
If you would like to apply please send an email to email@example.com with the subject "receptionist resume"
with your resume attached as a pdf file and also a brief bio explaining your current situation, a little about your history, why you want the job, and why you feel you would be great for the position. We are looking to hire asap for this position.Thank you and we look forward to your email :)
Please confirm your email before writing a review.
2 people thought this review was helpful
WISH ALL EIGHTHS WERE 4 GRAMS. THATS THE GOING WEIGHT FOR EIGHTHS NOW THESE DAYS. 60 BUCKS FOR 3.5 IS A KILLER.
hey papa bear. all clubs run differently. some do 3.5, some do 4.0, heck I've seen 5g 8th out there. What I've learned in my time as a medical marijuana patient is every time I've encountered 4g 8th, its always been lower quality. our clubs not about bargain meds. We go out of our way to hunt down the best meds we can get in california and offer them to you at the best prices we can. We do not grow any of our own herb. Which allows us to better serve our clients. It also allows us to pick and choose the best strains while leaving the others behind. It also allows us to offer our clients more variety then any other clubs in the area. every month we have an entirely new menu for our members. Im curious if you consider the value in your meds points card as well when making these observations. I'm not aware of any other clubs offering free cavi cones or kaneh 250mg edibles. We give those items away all day to our clients as a show of appreciation for your loyalty. we are all different and see different value in different things. mojave med believes in better bud over more bud and thats how we will continue to operate. take care
2 people thought this review was helpful
same product as everyone else in the area but prices are higher. still waiting on pre roll from 1st time review. keep it
Hi there. Very sorry if you didn't get your review preroll, you have to let dispatch know when you call otherwise we have no way to know who deserves the pre roll. I can assure you that you will get 2 on your next order if you let us know on your next order. I wish I knew what you ordered so there was some sort of reference. If you were not satisfied we would have worked it out with you. We all know herb can be subjective depending on the user. What works for some does not work for others and we never make people smoke something they don't want. we always work out any issues with our clients. Its another major quality that sets us apart from the other guys. I invite you to try some of our other strains. id be happy to recommend some strains when you call. Just need to know a little more about you first. We do strive to provide medicine for every budget. We offer 4g 8ths for $35 that you can get ounces of for $180. We have $40 indoor hydro we offer at $130 a half oz. If you pay a little more for the $45 8ths the quality goes up significantly. Anything we have that is $50 or higher is true connoisseur quality, from the best growers in CA. We would never call anything other then the best "private reserve". We take the title very seriously here. We are always here if you would like to discuss your order. Thanks Nater55 take care
Tried to jack the other night.. what an amazing Sativa helped my weekend. its has a great pick me up feeling to it, with an amazing taste.
Every time I order I try something different, never have I been disappointed, delivery is always on time and with very friendly staff... keep it up guys. thanks again
Always on time when they say they will be here, always great product and really cool guys! Love the rewards program. I believe in ordering from everyone to keep everyone going but they have all my business now. Keep it up guys. Thanks.
what an AMAZING experience!! great product, great service and the driver was very professional. kept me updated on arrival time and took the time to go over my order with me and made me feel valued as a patient. I'm so glad I gave it a try, I'll be back!!!
I have a new favorite and its platinum cookies. It's such a great hybrid. Thanks again mojave meds
I like that all of there products are of the best quality. I got an 8th of blue dream expecting it to be okay cause it was only $35, but it was actually just as good as the rest of their products. I was very pleased and impressed.
I am a new patient and I tried a couple different strain so far, last one I tried was applejack it's a very amazing saliva, this is my new favorite delivery thanks again guys