Thank you for choosing MOJAVE MED. We are very excited to be serving you and this entire area from 29 palms to Yucca Valley. We thank you for your steadfast loyalty and appreciate all of our clients very much. To show that appreciation and respect for our clients and the medicine we serve you we offer the following:
- Professional delivery drivers who care about your medicine and your time
- Amazing customer service
- A $35 minimum for deliveries for our entire service area (lowest in the high desert)
- Glass jars for all top shelf
- Real private reserve
- All products are tamper proof sealed to ensure quality control
- All flowers are weighed out to above the stated weight on the label to ensure you get what you pay for
- Accurate delivery times
- Driver updates that keep you informed on your delivery
- Accurate menu items that are exactly as described
- A rewards program that offers products you actually want (Cavi cones and Kaneh edibles 250mg)
- All concentrates and flowers are produced Professionally
- A wide variety of tested, certified, and verified name brand products
- No trim pre rolls. Ever.
- We also accept cards for your convenience
*Driver gratuity appreciated!
Think you are Mojave med material? Join the Team!....
We are currently seeking a new receptionist for 2 to 3 days per week. 10am to 4pm, 4pm to 9pm, 12am to 9pm or 10am to 9pm
This position requires the following attributes: an awesome and professional attitude, great phone voice, amazing customer service skills, attention to detail.
A passion for cannabis and a career path in the cannabis industry
Knowledge of excel, and sales experience are both a huge plus.
Experience in the cannabis industry is also a huge plus.
This is an office position from our home base. We provide everything you need to get the job done. The potential for telecommuting is a possibility after being fully trained and being on the job for a few weeks. Pay is hourly and there are opportunities to earn free medicine with every shift. This is a daily contract position but the right candidate can expect a consistent, long term, on going work schedule at least until 2018 and hopefully longer. This position can potentially lead to management for the right person.
If you would like to apply please send an email to email@example.com with the subject "receptionist resume"
with your resume attached as a pdf file and also a brief bio explaining your current situation, a little about your history, why you want the job, and why you feel you would be great for the position. We are looking to hire asap for this position.Thank you and we look forward to your email :)
Now accepting resumes for delivery driver contractors. Clean economical car and clean dmv a must. WE WILL CHECK REFERENCES and want professional ones.
This is an on call position. Drivers are paid per delivery. Drivers will be on call from home for the entirety of a shift and will need about 30 minutes each moring to stock up and 30 minutes each night to close out at our office Please cut and paste the mini interview below so you can answer the questions and email them back with your resume, rec, and driver license to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you
Before you apply please make sure you:
-are detail oriented
-follow instruction clearly (especially the ones ive stated for applying)
- are a self started/self motivated/independent (does not need to be told what to do once trained)
- are organized
- have customer service and sales experience
- can handle being on call for 12 hour shifts for 2 to 3 days per week.
1) Are 12 hour shifts of being on call from home something that will work for you? We need 3 or 4 days per week from you. Every other Friday is a must (if you like to nap ,this position may not be for you. must be able to respond quickly when we need you)
2) What type of vehicle do You have? Lease or own? Is it in good condition (good tires, well maintained, not wrecked)?
3) Is your driving record clean? Will you provide a copy of your dmv report if considered for the position?
4) Are your car tags, insurance and drivers license valid and up to date? if so till when?
5) Is your medical marijuana card valid? When does it expire?
6) Do you have a criminal history? If so please explain. (Please also include traffic related such as Driving under suspension and dui)
7) Are you ok with being paid cash daily as a contractor?
8) Do you have a smart phone? If so what kind? what service? does it have unlimited text, data, and talk?
9) do you have good reception for your cell phone and reliable internet at your house?
10) do you have another job currently? If so what hours and days do you work? Is it compatible with Mojave meds needs of you?
11) What is your history with cannabis?
12) What are your goals in this industry?
13) What are your salary requirements? we are only looking to use our drivers 2 to 3 days a week.
Please confirm your email before writing a review.
Mojave med is the best mmj delivery. Best prices, great bud and fast reliable service. I highly recommend Mojave med.
I always get my product in a timely fashion and with updates the entire way, until delivery. I LOVE MOJAVE MED!!!
I have been ordering from a mojave for a while now never disappointed great staff great meds thanks
Mojave Med has never let me down. They only keep beating my expectations! Amazing service and products!
As a first time patient I was going to buy a less pricey 1/8 but a worker advised me to try the blueberry wedding cake and it is dank!!! Super happy, and they have an awesome rewards point system!
Shoutout to Troy, very professional and got me my bud fast and even kept me updated with an ETA 👍🏼 thank you Mojave Med
very glad you liked it! we always want our patients to get the best experience possible :) happy to have you as a new member!