Thank you for choosing MOJAVE MED, the #1 medical marijuana delivery service in the hi-desert. We are very excited to be serving you and this entire area from 29 palms to Yucca Valley (also including LANDERS! $200 minimum delivery depending on area). We thank you for your steadfast loyalty and appreciate all of our clients very much. To show that appreciation and respect for our clients and the medicine we serve you we offer the following:
- Professional delivery drivers who care about your medicine and your time
- Amazing customer service
- A menu that focuses on indoor top shelf, while also including 4 gram eights for great value
- A $35 minimum for deliveries in YV/JT/29 and $200-$250 for Landers for medical patients
- All marijuana is tamper proof sealed in glass jars
- Real private reserve
- Accurate delivery times
- Driver updates that keep you informed on your delivery eta
- Accurate menu items that are exactly as described
- All concentrates and flowers are produced professionally
- Recycling program for our glass jars
- A wide variety of tested, certified, and verified name brand products
- No trim pre rolls. Ever.
-- Prop 215 and Prop 64 compliant
*Driver gratuity appreciated! --
WANT TO JOIN THE MOJAVE MED TEAM? LEARN HOW TO APPLY BELOW.
DRIVER POSITION: Must live in 29 palms for 29 palms position or Yucca Valley or Joshua Tree for those driver position.
Clean economical car and clean dmv a must. We WILL CHECK REFERENCES. Please provide 2 professional and 2 personal. Must pass background check. Please be honest when applying. We may consider certain candidates with a criminal history depending on the type of charges.
This is an on call position. Drivers are paid per delivery. Drivers will be on call from their home for the entirety of a shift. Please email cover letter with your resume, rec, driver license, availability, and link to your facebook, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you
- Keeping track of inventory, sales, cash and credit/debit, and equipment
- Delivering to clients in timely manner
- Communication with dispatch and client
- Drive an economical vehicle with trunk, in good condition, well maintained, with up-to-date registration and insurance, with working AC, in your name.
- Must provide DMV records when asked
- Own an unlimited plan smart phone, with good service (I-Phone preferred)
- Have customer service experience
- Detail oriented and organized
- Follow instruction clearly
- Valid rec and Drivers license
- Stamina to be on call for 9 hour shifts for 2 to 3 days per week
- Knowledge of cannabis strains, in different forms, and their uses.
- Must be able to educate new clients about cannabis when needed
Thank you and we look forward to your email. Please double check your resume for accuracy. Please sent to: email@example.com please put "driver resume" in the subject line.
Mojave Med is interviewing to hire another receptionist to the team ASAP. Please send a cover letter describing why you would be a valuable asset to our company along with your resume, your Driver's License, link to your Facebook, and availability, to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, title "Receptionist Resume" in the subject line. This is the ideal position for a computer literate, detail oriented people person who believes in marijuana as medicine, and is comfortable working in an office setting. Must be computer literate and type at least 70 wpm. Leaning new computer skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment while being able to multi task. You will be taking calls and texts, while processing orders and dispatching calls to our drivers. You will operate as the central nervous system for Mojave Med. We expect our office staff to be incredibly genuine, polite, knowledgeable about marijuana and its benefits, have the ability to prioritize, and be extremely organized. OCD for organization preferred :)
- Answering phones and responding to client orders, in Professional manner via text, phone and email.
- Verifying clients
- Keeping track of inventory
- Logging sales on a paper leger
- Routing orders to drivers
- Processing orders via POS
- Making sure all sales, inventories, and monies match at the end of the shift.
- Must have knowledge and interest in cannabis, along with the ability to talk fluently on flower and concentrates, their effects, tastes, smells, and other properties.
- Ability to carry self in professional manner, and ability to keep composure in fast paced work environment
- Fast Texting skills, typing skills, basic computer skills, use of basic excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Your own mode of transportation not shared or borrowed.
- Stamina to work long shifts up to 10 hours on extra busy days.
- 2 to 3 shifts of around 9 hrs per shift , Must be available at least 1 or 2 weekend days. Must be at the office 15 minutes before opening and stay for close out. We do offer more wages with increased responsibility, dedication, and initiative.
- Starting at $11, increase pay depending on availability and experience. Raises given as more responsibilities are added, more days are commited to, or performance is increased. Bonuses for extra busy days that are handled with the high standards of service we provide here at Mojave Med.
- Discounts on your meds