Thank you for choosing MOJAVE MED, the #1 medical marijuana delivery service in the Hi-desert. We are very excited to be serving you and this entire area from 29 palms to Yucca Valley. We thank you for your steadfast loyalty and appreciate all of our clients very much. To show that appreciation and respect for our clients and the medicine we serve you we offer the following:
- Professional delivery drivers who care about your medicine and your time
- Amazing customer service
- A menu that focuses on indoor top shelf, while also including 4 gram eights for great value
- A $35 minimum for medical deliveries for our entire service area
- Recycling program for our glass jars
- All marijuana is tamper proof sealed in glass jars
- Real private reserve
- Accurate delivery times
- Driver updates that keep you informed on your delivery eta
- Accurate menu items that are exactly as described
- All concentrates and flowers are produced professionally
- A wide variety of tested, certified, and verified name brand products
- No trim pre rolls. Ever.
- Prop 215 and Prop 64 compliant
*Driver gratuity appreciated! --
WANT TO JOIN THE MOJAVE MED TEAM? LEARN HOW TO APPLY BELOW.
DRIVER POSITION: Must live in 29 palms for 29 palms position or Yucca Valley or Joshua Tree for the the Yucca driver position.
Clean economical car and clean dmv a must. We WILL CHECK REFERENCES and want professional ones.
This is an on call position. Drivers are paid per delivery. Drivers will be on call from home for the entirety of a shift and will need about 30 minutes each morning to stock up and 30 minutes each night to close out at our office. Please email cover letter with your resume, rec, driver license, availability, and link to your facebook, to email@example.com. Thank you
- Keeping track of inventory
- Delivering to clients in timely manner
- Communication with dispatch and client
- Drive an economical vehicle with trunk, in good condition, well maintained, with up-to-date registration and insurance, with working AC
- Must provide DMV records when asked
- Own an unlimited plan smart phone, with good service (I-Phone preferred)
- Have customer service experience
- Detail oriented and organized
- Follow instruction clearly
- Valid rec and Drivers license
- Stamina to be on call for 9 hour shifts for 2 to 3 days per week
- Knowledge of cannabis strains, in different forms, and their uses.
- Must be able to educate new clients about cannabis when needed
Thank you and we look forward to your email. Please double check your resume for accuracy. Please sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org please put "driver resume" in the subject line.
Mojave Med is always accepting resumes! Please send a cover letter describing why you would be a valuable asset to our company along with your resume, your Driver's License, link to your Facebook, and availability, to email@example.com to apply, title 'Receptionist resume" in the subject line. This is the ideal position for a computer literate, detail oriented people person who believes in marijuana as medicine, and is comfortable working in an office setting. Must be computer literate and type at least 70 wpm. Leaning new computer skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment while being able to multi task. You will be taking calls and texts, while processing orders and dispatching calls to our drivers. You will operate as the central nervous system for Mojave med. We expect our office staff to be incredibly genuine, polite, knowledgeable about marijuana and its benefits, have the ability to prioritize, and be extremely organized. OCD for organization preferred :)
- Answering phones and responding to client orders, in Professional manner via text, phone and email.
- Verifying clients
- Keeping inventory
- Routing orders to drivers
- Processing orders via POS
- Must have knowledge and interest in cannabis, along with the ability to talk fluently on flower and concentrates.
- Ability to carry self in professional manner, and ability to keep composure in fast paced work environment
- Fast Texting skills, typing skills, basic computer skills, use of basic excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Your own mode of transportation not shared or borrowed.
- *A quiet space at home for home office's days- *not required as work from home is on a case by case basis
- Stamina to work long shifts
- 2 to 3 shifts of around 9 hrs per shift , Must be available weekends! Must be at the office 15 minutes before opening and stay for close out. We do offer more wages with increased responsibility.
- $11-13/hr depending on availability and experience (once trained). Raises given as more responsibilities are added. Bonuses for extra busy days that are handled with the high standards of service we provide here at Mojave Med.
- Discounts on everything we carry
Hours Of Operation
- mon10:00am - 7:00pm
- tue10:00am - 7:00pm
- wed10:00am - 7:00pm
- thurs10:00am - 7:00pmOpen Now
- fri10:00am - 7:00pm
- sat11:00am - 7:00pm
- sun11:00am - 6:00pm